• This topic has 29 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How many of you wear pantiliners or maxi pads daily? Recently I’ve been starting to wear pantiliners almost every day, never really got into them until now.  They help with the occasional dribble (were not getting any younger!) and keep the panties cleaner.  I love when throughout the day I can feel them with movement and makes me feel a bit more feminine while underdressing.

I can go one better than that. On occasion when I’m out pubic at noontime downtown as a smartly dressed business /office women, I will take an elevator up to a high rise floor of an office building, Go into their ladies room, insert a coin into the womans tampon machine and go into the stall and insert it into the ‘other end’ ; Then come out, wash and usually e standing at the mirror next to some smart looking secretary and touch up my makeup and fuss with my wig, say hello and we exchange smiles.

If she only KNEW!

Gwyneth
        Lady

Dare I ask…. what does that tampon feel like the rest of the day? I think I might try that!

Yes, you may ask. It feels glorious and vary feminine, does NOT hurt or irritate at all like a wider rubber butt plug. It’s inserted with a tubular push sleeve and after insertion there is a string firmly attached to the Tampon for easy removal. I suggest all sisters give it a try, especially those going out dressed in public as a businesswoman. I leave it in for 4-5 hours

Suggest Vaseline or baby oil as a pre lubricant, buying them in a coin machine in a lady’s room of an office building is such a thrill.

Gwyneth
            Lady

I almost bought a small pack. Next time I believe I will! I DON’T think I’ll buy one in a restroom coin op. Any girl seeing me would at least think, “Grandma who you trin’ to kid!”

This doesn’t strike me as a good idea at all. That is not a self lubricating opening and a tampon is only going to dry things out more. That must really be unpleasant to remove.

ummm, yeah it is and trying to lube it just makes a mess

I wear pantiliners daily as well on the advice of a Dr.  An old injury has resulted in a periodic problem.

Pantiliners are a great way to stay tidy. They, and pads, also soak up sweat on those warmer humid days.

I wouldn’t say I use them daily. But definitely quite often.

I’m a full time legal girl, a trans woman, I wear ‘Always panty liners’ every day. As has been mentioned, they keep the panties nice all day. 🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I wear pantiliners every day, but sometimes I have to switch over to a maxipad (ah, the joys of getting older…). I love feeling them in my panties and the constant reminder they provide of being feminine.

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous
      Lady

I wear Always pads often but not every day. Its a feminine thing to do and they do keep my panties clean.

I wear pads everyday – unfortunately they aren’t pantyliners or maxipads but pads intended for men – I have a dribbling/urgency issue so need them – my wife knows and buys them for me at times – I don’t think she would be comfortable with me wearing pantyliners or maxipads – I do get the same feeling with the ones I use (I’ve tried hers before) – they also help with presenting a smooth front

XOXO
      Suzanne

I do like to use pantiliners and maxi pads when I am dressed. They help with those pesky little leaks. I feel much more feminine when wearing them. I always carry some and Tampons in my purse when out. I have used a Tampon on occasion, careful not to wear too long.

Katie

Hi Kathering
        I too have used a Tampon a comfortable feeling, extremely feminine like you I don’t wear them for a long time.
        Sarah xx

Hi Sarah, I did start to put the Tampon in a Condom, so I could wear them longer without getting too dry. It works well. Other times just use enough lube.

Hugs

Katie

Hi Katherine
            I just lube well and go for it, I have attempted soaking one once just to see how it felt. It didn’t really do much its difficult to soak.
            Sarah xx

Been wearing them for years and keeps panties clean and free of embarassing dribbles. A must for man or woman

I always wear pantiliners and or maxi pads.My PCP suggested that I start wearing them after a medical issue following my contracting covid .She knows of Michelle and accepts and also offers suggestions from time to time.Its great being a part time lady.

Hello Robinette
      I love wearing maxi pads Sarah wears them always,it really does contribute to the feminine fealing.
      Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

I enjoy this forum to learn more about my Sweetie’s proclivities. Panty liners I’ve heard of to help smooth the front. The others, some GG’s refer to as ‘boats’ and ‘plugs’. Some CD’s like using boats to experience the ultimate feminine feeling. Except that that’s not the time most women feel very feminine.

The plugs I don’t get at all. It doesn’t feel like anything at all when inserted. And usually a mess when removing.

Thanks for the enlightenment, I guess.

Always pantie liners for me.

Meredith
      Lady

Anyone remember the old Saturday Night Live sketch about Stayfree Peni Pads?

I will try the tampon, for all the comments I think it will feel pretty good.

love

Kate

Honestly I just started wearing them every day as an experiment; I’ve had some chronic fungus infection issues that cause things to get erm… less than pleasant down there.  So far it’s keeping me much drier which means less just… unpleasantness in general.  I’d honestly recommend this to anyone who has trouble with smelly nether regions (and really who doesn’t).  At the risk of TMI, I know, but this is the internet after all. 😉

I don’t wear pads for daily under dressing. (not tucking in that situation). but for when I fully dress and I am tucking, you betcha! As others have already stated, it helps flatten things out down there, and picks up any dribbling from using the rest room. On that topic, Let’s be real girls. For a lot of us, there is an arousal component to what it is we do. and sometimes a girl can release a little something. For myself, I think that just enhances the feminine experience being able to “get wet” like real women do. Just a thought. it also reduces the need to sneak panties into the laundry if your S.O. does not know. I see some of the girls mentioned tampons, I tried that once, did not like it at all. Personal choice I guess.

AnnaBeth Black
        Duchess - Annual

I never tried them but it sounds like a great way to keep panties fresh.

Anonymous

Never tried either. I think I will try and come back and let you know what I think. Thanks for the idea

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Pantiliners and maxi pads’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?