- No71.54%93 votes
- Yes23.08%30 votes
- Sometimes5.38%7 votes
- December 9, 2020 at 9:10 am #416135Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 291Has thanked: 869 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
If they made male underwear in the same fabrics and colors as panties but with a male underwear appearance would any of you girls wear them? Or does it need to have a panty appearance.
- January 5, 2021 at 8:10 pm #427978AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
- January 5, 2021 at 8:52 pm #428001GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1045Has thanked: 9067 timesBeen thanked: 4302 times
What size are you Annaleigh… large, medium or small ?
- January 5, 2021 at 9:00 pm #428005
- January 5, 2021 at 8:23 pm #427984GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1045Has thanked: 9067 timesBeen thanked: 4302 times
- January 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm #427987AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
- January 5, 2021 at 8:39 pm #427996Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 155Has thanked: 1080 timesBeen thanked: 684 times
- January 5, 2021 at 8:41 pm #427998AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
I can’t find a thong that fits me unfortunately. My first set of panties, which I regrettably tossed, were hipsters. I got another set which were bikinis, but tossed those as well. This is my third set of panties and I may need more. The bikini style really works for me. Doesn’t sit to high, covers the area, and makes my rear look cute
- January 1, 2021 at 7:55 pm #426120Ababee DreamDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Womens panties are trending to look more like mens now a days. That Leads to the ultimate question. womens panties because they are labled that way or is it the material or the way they are made. For me I have loved wearing panties a long time top of list is NYLON. It was waht really made the difference back then. Second would be the connection nylon fem. Third the combination of sensations your mind and body go thru is indescribable and so exciting and erotic.
- December 31, 2020 at 4:06 pm #425602Edmund DauntesLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
It seems to be unanimous. Only girly girl panties for us all!
Girly type panties made for a man are an oxymoron. And even if one did buy nylon men’s bikinis, you still need high waisted panty hose, padded bra, waist nipper, slip, camisole, dress, high heels, etc, etc, etc! No chance for that but to indulge in the ladies section!
- December 29, 2020 at 7:38 am #424555HariettaLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 99Replies: 238Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 1292 times
I have several sets of jocks in beautiful fabrics from Frederick’s of Hollywood.
Not expensive at all. Get some, but be very careful about the sizing.
- December 25, 2020 at 9:51 pm #423169HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 276Has thanked: 1001 timesBeen thanked: 1044 times
- December 25, 2020 at 9:31 pm #423157Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
I have some men’s undies that are very feminine. I will wear women’s, but I rarely find panties that fit me well in the front. I am blessed with a bit larger that average appendage, and have trouble finding panties that will hold the frank and beans without spilling out the sides.
I own quite a few Joe Snyder thongs and briefs. Also a few pair of Secret Male. Look them up!
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Pumped Forheels.
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Pumped Forheels.
- December 21, 2020 at 10:29 pm #421452Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 201Has thanked: 529 timesBeen thanked: 567 times
- December 26, 2020 at 5:57 am #423271Jennifer WilsonLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
I’m with Rachel on this. Getting rid of my boys underwear – boxers and briefs – was the the number one thing that helped me to become a woman. If I am only partly crossdressing then I am only partly a woman. Plus, I just love the fabrics and cuts of panties. Now, some don’t fit as well as I would like (for obvious reasons), but I just don’t feel like a woman unless I have panties on.
- December 21, 2020 at 8:17 pm #421426HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 276Has thanked: 1001 timesBeen thanked: 1044 times
I tried them made for men panties, they are a joke, I rather wear the real deal. The mens knockoff of the panty is just not the same. They just can’t get the look or feel of the real deal. I mean they try, but just don’t cut it.
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Hippie.
- December 17, 2020 at 5:03 am #419403Alana TealLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 319 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
- December 13, 2020 at 6:10 am #417639BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 174Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 714 times
I only wear silky panties with lace trim in colorful patterns. I do however have some cotton “work” panties for outside work as they are more absorbent when sweating. Over the years I had purchased lace or silky men’s underwear with the pocket for the boys and never imagined that I could be wearing panties everyday. Since I only started dressing two years ago, I now understand my attraction to those sexy man “panties” but now LOVE my girly girl panties! Stephanie
- December 12, 2020 at 7:24 am #417178Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1482Has thanked: 15773 timesBeen thanked: 4889 times
Hi Jeannie thats a deffinate no in the books here also i took the test to see how femm i was if not knowing and was not supprised as it said 86% woman which i knew in my heart was a little low but close lol great question girly panties all the way every day look dang poet and didnt know it ha ha .
- December 12, 2020 at 5:41 am #417152Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 72Has thanked: 376 timesBeen thanked: 398 times
- December 12, 2020 at 12:20 am #417072Dana GreyLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 49 times
- December 11, 2020 at 4:58 am #416762Brenda StevensLadyRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 895 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I have no desire to wearing anything other than lovely silky panties designed and made for a woman. Saying that I guess if the world was OK with men wearing pink nylon undies they would be my choice over drab guy undies and if that was OK could I also wear a lovely pink camisole…designed for a man who loves a feminine touch! I LOVE Panties…Women’s panties please. When I dress I want to Feel like a WOMAN!!
- December 11, 2020 at 4:36 am #416758Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1029Has thanked: 13088 timesBeen thanked: 4060 times
- December 11, 2020 at 4:57 am #416760
- December 11, 2020 at 3:14 am #416746Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 788Has thanked: 7787 timesBeen thanked: 3465 times
- December 10, 2020 at 5:04 pm #416658AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 27Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 218 times
No. I love my knickers. Knickers are pretty and feminine and feel lovely to wear. Mens underwear is ugly and functional and horrid.
- December 10, 2020 at 2:24 pm #416604AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 216Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
Have you checked out the xdress website?
Everything screams panties the colour, the fabric but the design helps with the male package.
I always thought the site was an alternative choice for someone that wanted to wear something feminine under male clothes.
- December 10, 2020 at 6:43 am #416464Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 413Has thanked: 2056 timesBeen thanked: 1498 times
- December 10, 2020 at 5:42 am #416439Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 50Has thanked: 240 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
What could possibly be the allure for wearing panties made specifically for males? Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. And my truth is women’s panties. Anything else is just underwear. Now I need to go panty shopping.
- December 9, 2020 at 10:36 pm #416350Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 523Has thanked: 434 timesBeen thanked: 2404 times
- December 11, 2020 at 5:19 am #416774LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1045Has thanked: 9067 timesBeen thanked: 4302 times
- December 9, 2020 at 1:47 pm #416231Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2000Has thanked: 3882 timesBeen thanked: 7060 times
- December 9, 2020 at 1:05 pm #416222Henrietta TalmadgeLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 9Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
I’ve actually bought women’s briefs that look like something Jockey used to make for men. Very comfortable and had Jockey kept making the male version I would have kept buy them. I believe the material was a blend of nylon and something else but it was incredibly soft and comfortable.
- December 9, 2020 at 12:34 pm #416215
- December 9, 2020 at 11:46 am #416206stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1954Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8991 times
- December 9, 2020 at 11:29 am #416197Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 226Has thanked: 651 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
You know, it’s funny you bring that up. I had been thinking about that recently not just in terms of underwear, but outerwear as well. I know I could find skinny jeans in the men’s department, but I wouldn’t buy them, instead opting for my Gloria Vanderbilts or my Jennifer Lopez. Tops too. I’ve got some women’s blouses that are pretty “genderless” in appearance. But I don’t think I’d buy the same or similar shirts off the men’s rack. The same with panties. If it’s not ladies underwear, what’s the point? Not sure why this is, but yeah, real panties for me.
- December 9, 2020 at 10:57 am #416191Donna HallLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 167 times
- December 9, 2020 at 10:40 am #416184Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 190Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
- December 9, 2020 at 10:32 am #416176LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1045Has thanked: 9067 timesBeen thanked: 4302 times
- December 9, 2020 at 10:20 am #416172AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9368 times
You mean cerise lacy y- fronts???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, santa don’t even think of leaving them at my house…in fact, I think I will block my chimney!!!!
- December 9, 2020 at 12:02 pm #416208stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1954Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8991 times
Cerise lacy y-fronts! WHY? Why? I would rather wear one of Rei’s contraptions. Or incontinence rubber pants (as long as they are women’s.) Or itchy wool school girls knickers. Or go commando.
Marine sgt. Steph 🤗
- December 9, 2020 at 12:26 pm #416209Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 291Has thanked: 869 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
- December 9, 2020 at 10:45 pm #416351stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1954Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8991 times
I completely agree about panties and more panties.
But …… sitting on a bench on a breezy day wearing a skater dress, slipping off the panties, over the shoes, one at a time, and going walkabout is both naughty and exhilarating. You have to experience it to fully appreciate it. There is the initial anticipation, then the thrill of finding a quiet spot. The sensations as they glide down over your holdups.
Then “Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low, up your
kiltdress and awa you go” (Andy Stewart)
Once satiated there is the pleasure of getting back into them, and feeling that lovely tightness across the bum cheeks adds a whole new dimension to the experience.
- January 6, 2021 at 5:24 am #428154
- December 10, 2020 at 12:46 am #416367AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9368 times
Steph…it all sounds wonderful, but please don’t use that bench in front of the old folks home again….I hear there were three heart attacks and 22 other old guys have had their medication increased…..
- December 10, 2020 at 4:46 am #416426Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1954Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8991 times
- December 10, 2020 at 7:00 am #416467
- December 9, 2020 at 10:34 am #416179LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1045Has thanked: 9067 timesBeen thanked: 4302 times
- December 9, 2020 at 10:19 am #416171Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 668Has thanked: 1837 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
I love women’s panties too much. I bought men’s bikinis and thongs 20 years ago. Some even had smooth nylon material. I haven’t looked back since I began wearing women’s. And the men’s thongs and bikinis just cost too much. I know they also have “sissy” underwear for men. They are cut to accommodate…stuff. But they are silky and lacy. They do seem to cost more as well. And I, personally, like the tight fit in the front when I wear women’s.
- December 9, 2020 at 9:19 am #416138Alice RobinsonLadyRegistered On: July 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
I dont think i would, no. For some reason my knickers are very important to me as an expression of femininity so wearing male versions wouldnt feel the same.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.