Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If they made male underwear in the same fabrics and colors as panties but with a male underwear appearance would any of you girls wear them? Or does it need to have a panty appearance.

Anonymous

I dont think i would, no. For some reason my knickers are very important to me as an expression of femininity so wearing male versions wouldnt feel the same.
      Alice x

I love women’s panties too much. I bought men’s bikinis and thongs 20 years ago. Some even had smooth nylon material. I haven’t looked back since I began wearing women’s. And the men’s thongs and bikinis just cost too much. I know they also have “sissy” underwear for men. They are cut to accommodate…stuff. But they are silky and lacy. They do seem to cost more as well. And I, personally, like the tight fit in the front when I wear women’s.

I agree with all who say give me panties or give me more panties.😊

Anonymous

You mean cerise lacy y- fronts???

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, santa don’t even think of leaving them at my house…in fact, I think I will block my chimney!!!!

Grace xx

No I much prefer a lacy thong.

Donna💋

I am more a bikini an hipster lady than a thong but for those who have the derrière for them thong away.

You know, it’s funny you bring that up. I had been thinking about that recently not just in terms of underwear, but outerwear as well. I know I could find skinny jeans in the men’s department, but I wouldn’t buy them, instead opting for my Gloria Vanderbilts or my Jennifer Lopez. Tops too. I’ve got some women’s blouses that are pretty “genderless” in appearance. But I don’t think I’d buy the same or similar shirts off the men’s rack. The same with panties. If it’s not ladies underwear, what’s the point? Not sure why this is, but yeah, real panties for me.

Ewww gross!

I’ve actually bought women’s briefs that look like something Jockey used to make for men. Very comfortable and had Jockey kept making the male version I would have kept buy them. I believe the material was a blend of nylon and something else but it was incredibly soft and comfortable.

I think Hanes made something similar to the Jockey undies that you mentioned. They were ok but us ladies need our panties

Anonymous

No; I”m really a girl, and I want my “real” girl clothes.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

ZERO appeal. I don’t see the point. Why would a girl willingly wear something like this?

What could possibly be the allure for wearing panties made specifically for males? Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. And my truth is women’s panties. Anything else is just underwear. Now I need to go panty shopping.

Kay💋

Anonymous

I wear women’s panties all the time. I can’t remember when I wore men’s underwear last.

Anonymous

Have you checked out the xdress website?

Everything screams panties the colour, the fabric  but the design helps with the male package.

I always thought the site was an alternative choice for someone that wanted to wear something feminine under male clothes.

Jessica

Anonymous

No. I love my knickers. Knickers are pretty and feminine and feel lovely to wear. Mens underwear is ugly and functional and horrid.

Definitely not. What is the point? panties mean girly, not drab.
      shivers me timbres

OMG NO!@@. not even if they were free.
      PaulaF

I think Paul’s feels strongly about this.😊

I have no desire to wearing anything other than lovely silky panties designed and made for a woman. Saying that I guess if the world was OK with men wearing pink nylon undies they would be my choice over drab guy undies and if that was OK could I also wear a lovely pink camisole…designed for a man who loves a feminine touch! I LOVE Panties…Women’s panties please. When I dress I want to Feel like a WOMAN!!

Dana Grey
      Lady

No, just panties. Soft, girly panties.

Not a chance. Only pretty feminine woman’s panties for this girl!

Hi Jeannie  thats a deffinate no in the books here also i took the test  to see how femm i was if not knowing and was not supprised as it said 86% woman which i knew in my heart was a little low but close lol  great question  girly panties all the way every day  look dang poet and didnt know it ha ha .

Stephanie Bass

I only wear silky panties with lace trim in colorful patterns. I do however have some cotton “work” panties for outside work as they are more absorbent when sweating. Over the years I had purchased lace or silky men’s underwear with the pocket for the boys and never imagined that I could be wearing panties everyday. Since I only started dressing two years ago, I now understand my attraction to those sexy man “panties” but now LOVE my girly girl panties! Stephanie

I did the male lace panties made for men, but it just wasn’t the same “feeling”, so it’s the fem ones all the way!

Heavens no. Panties! Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman. The prettier, the better

Hippie
      Lady

I tried them made for men panties, they are a joke, I rather wear the real deal. The mens knockoff of the panty is just not the same. They just can’t get the look or feel of the real deal. I mean they try, but just don’t cut it.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Hippie.

Hell no.  Never, never, never!!!  It MUST be women’s panties that LOOK like women’s panties.  The softer, silkier and frillier, the better.

I’m with Rachel on this.  Getting rid of my boys underwear – boxers and briefs – was the the number one thing that helped me to become a woman.  If I am only partly crossdressing then I am only partly a woman.  Plus, I just love the fabrics and cuts of panties.  Now, some don’t fit as well as I would like (for obvious reasons), but I just don’t feel like a woman unless I have panties on.

Pumped
      Lady

I have some men’s undies that are very feminine. I will wear women’s, but I rarely find panties that fit me well in the front. I am blessed with a bit larger that average appendage, and have trouble finding panties that will hold the frank and beans without spilling out the sides.

I own quite a few Joe Snyder thongs and briefs. Also a few pair of Secret Male. Look them up!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Pumped.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Pumped.
      Hippie
      Lady

Oh, i know just where your coming from. Like for me the brazillan cut. Victoria secret has these with gems in the straps and my junk dont stay put. As much as i want them. I cant wear them

Anonymous

I have several sets of jocks in beautiful fabrics from Frederick’s of Hollywood.
      Not expensive at all. Get some, but be very careful about the sizing.

It seems to be unanimous. Only girly girl panties for us all!

Girly type panties made for a man are an oxymoron.  And even if one did buy nylon men’s bikinis, you still need high waisted panty hose, padded bra, waist nipper, slip, camisole, dress, high heels, etc, etc, etc!  No chance for that but to indulge in the ladies section!

Edmund Dauntes

Womens panties are trending to look more like mens now a days. That Leads to the ultimate question. womens panties because they are labled that way or is it the material or the way they are made. For me I have loved wearing panties a long time top of list is NYLON. It was waht really made the difference back then. Second would be the connection nylon fem. Third the combination of sensations your mind and body go thru is indescribable and so exciting and erotic.

Anonymous

As I become more comfortable wearing panties, I can’t stand men’s underwear anymore. Maybe if they just made underwear for everyone, not split into male or female, it’d be different.

Never will I go commando as long as ladies panties are still available 😊

Anonymous

Steph…it all sounds wonderful, but please don’t use that bench in front of the old folks home again….I hear there were three heart attacks and 22 other old guys have had their medication increased…..

I must try this sometime. Sounds splendid!

xoxoxo

Ginny

Anonymous

Could be!!!….I heard she hangs about in a chewed teddy….or I think that’s what she said…???

Which is why I am puzzled about the women’s underwear made by Hanes and others that look just like men’s righty who ties.

Anonymous

Right? I mean, right now I only have a handful of pairs of bikini style panties. But I would love to eventually get rid of my male stache and wear only panties.

Anonymous
      Lady

I was astonished at how comfortable thong panties are!  They were the first pair of panties I bought for myself and wasn’t sure how I’d like them, but it’s all I wear now (when I can wear them  🙂 )

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

I can’t find a thong that fits me unfortunately. My first set of panties, which I regrettably tossed, were hipsters. I got another set which were bikinis, but tossed those as well. This is my third set of panties and I may need more. The bikini style really works for me. Doesn’t sit to high, covers the area, and makes my rear look cute

Anonymous

I wear basic Hanes XL bikinis.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?