Viewing 71 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love the feel of the hem of a skirt or dress gently caressing my legs as I walk, so you will rarely catch me in pants or capri’s.  I don’t shave my legs so I need some good stockings to cover the legs and I also love the silky feeling of the nylons on my legs and the satiny feel as I walk and my thighs rub together.

For quite awhile I wore panty hose, but my body shape gave me trouble keeping them from sagging;  as well as the fact panty hose complicate bathroom time.

So I tried thigh highs and they were very good and I still own a few pair.  But one day I tried on one of my wife’s garter belts, hooked up some nylons to the garters and was pleasantly surprised how feminine it felt, yet comfortable and much less complicated in the potty.

I now am a 100% garter belt/nylon gal and will not turn back.

Do you prefer panty hose, gartered nylons, or thigh highs?

Shirley

I would have to say I prefer Thigh highs and then Stockings/Garter.  Something sexy about the lace tops on thigh highs for me.

I do prefer the hem of my dresses to dance along my shaved legs tho.

Shirley   love your  post , I wear panty hose all the time. Wear thigh high’s in the summer . I shave my legs every  couple  days . thanks Sarah

Shirley…why don’t you do crotchless pantyhose?

Hi Anne I was unaware of crotch less panty hose.  I guess I will check them out.  I wonder if I will have more luck keeping them up over my coke bottle body shape.  Thanks for sharing.

I just bought a couple pair.  Love the feeling of cool air down below.

I’ll always be a pantyhose girl first.  But on the warmest summer nights I wear thigh highs instead.

Charmagne,  just got my first pairs of crotchless pantyhose.  They are so wonderful for being so open.  You should consider getting these for those warmer temps.

Hi Shirley,

Do we have to pick?  I find myself wearing all three styles depending on the outfit and what I’m in the mood for.  I do have a tendency to wear more control top panty hose with my LBD and other outfits, but thigh highs make a great impact with my different styles of heeled boots.

Bridgette

Thanks for sharing.  It is wonderful to have a figure that allows a girl to have a choice.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I too use all three from time to time, but I do like and wear pantyhose as its’ practical, and is invisible under my regular m.n clothes. The sheer sexiness of a garter and stockings, or stay ups is unbeatable, in my view. I have more pairs of pantyhose than the others, but that’s because I often wear them under my jeans.

Amy

I wear both pantyhose and thigh highs, love them both about the same, I do love the feel of my shaved bare legs as the hem of my  skirt or dress swirls around as I walk out in public !!! Very sexy.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Never anything else but garter belts and 40 denier stockings. (To hide my leg hair!!). And always with a pair of lace top sheers over the top to add to “the look”

I have thigh highs as well, but it must be the hair on my thighs that stops them from holding. So garter belt again.

Like others,I just could not get panty hose to stay up

Hugs

Caty

Hello Shirley,           I wear all 3 from time to time, but I prefer tights [pantyhose]. I will wear stocking/suspenderbelt with the right dress, & occasionally hold ups [thigh highs].

love,  Helenmarie

Thanks, helenarie:

I can understand as it appears as if you have a nice feminine hourglass figure.  Thanks for sharing.

Hi Shirley,

I agree it’s lovely to feel the hem of a skirt or dress brush against your legs, but I have always liked how stockings or tights can make our legs look so good. I wear them most of the time, and use both. With a short skirt its tights for obvious reasons, but I do prefer to wear stockings as much as possible. Hold ups mainly now, but I do love wearing my suspenders when I can, 6 straps minimum. Depends on how I feel. I bought mine on line, and some sites give advice on size. So I bought a size smaller to have a good tight fit, which not only feels great but also helps stop them slipping, and yes…metal clasps are a must. Hugs, xx

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Ladies

As a GG I find pantyhose to be a nuisance for many reasons. Stockings or thigh highs are my preference.

Hugs
      Kayla

I normally wear Pantyhose. However I do have stockings and garter belts for a change.

Dame Veronica

Becka
      Lady

Love them all, wear them all including knee highs!

I am very much a garter belt and stockings girl.  I find them comfortable and sexy. As Davinia said it has to be at least 6 straps, that helps to keep the stockings straight and gives a comforting grip around my body.  I find I am going for even more straps 10+, though that does get a bit expensive (I deserve it!).

Stephanie , thanks for the tip of sock glue.  I do use thigh high stay-ups but they loose their grip, so I will be prolonging their life.

Davina

Cissy D
      Lady

It’s garter belt and thigh highs for me. However, I occasionally wear pantyhose. Feels great over shaved legs.

I concur about the shaved legs.  For a while back a few years ago, but not shaving anymore.

Anonymous

Tried all three, but love nylons/pantyhose.   In general, there are many more types of  nylons/pantyhose as opposed to stockings or thigh highs.   I find each brand  of nylons/pantyhose to be unique.  I guess I’m a connoisseur.  My favorite is the cleancut 15 made by Platino.  There’s just nothing in the market as shiney and silky.  Z

Hi girls.

I do wear all three depending on what I am doing so for example if its a work day it has to be tights/hose or hold ups under my pants as suspenders/garters show through my pants. At other times it hss to be stockings with suspenders – usually one of my obg’s though I do also have suspender/garter belts and as has already been mentioned metal clips are by far the best.

Nothing like walking down the street on a warm evening in stocking and heels, feeling the breeze up my skirt, ventilating the whole of my legs and feeling my petticoat and skirt dancing around my cleanly shaved legs. The feeling is simply devine and makes me happy to be alive.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie.

Hello Shirley,        Thank you for your comment on my figure, but I would not call it an hourglass figure. I am slim looking, around about 10st,  32″ inch waist, 38″ inch bust, so I can get into small size clothes. As I may have mention before, I wear some girls clothes, as I like the young girl look, so I am lucky to have kept my figure at my age.

love,  Helenmarie

I wear mainly tights/pantyhose.I have loved them for over fifty years.I have never worn stockings with a garter belt,would like to but might be a bit too fiddly for me.I do wear hold up stockings occasionally which I quite love.Also wear knee highs and ankle highs whenever I wear ladies trousers/pants at home.They look most unsexy when I put them on but look good underneath my trousers when wearing court shoes.But as said it’s mostly tights.I love all kinds,black,coloured,nude and natural.I like wearing nude tights with my outfits.It makes me feel like Kate Middleton who I admire very much

Thank you for your reply.  I can understand about the tights.  And what a sweet sentiment about Kate.  Fifty years is amazing and wonderful.  Good for you!

Anonymous

I’m amazed at how wonderful wearing a garter belt with nylons looks and feels. But I prefer Pantyhose for one reason … time …. I’d rather spend my limited dressing time dressed . I can put pantyhose on in seconds , where as a it takes me much longer to clip on the nylons .. if I spent more time wearing a garter belt I would no doubt get quicker. Pantyhose serve the purpose of making my legs look and feel better when I’m wearing my favorite dress or skirt.

My question is .. do you wear panties underneath your pantyhose ? I do simply because I adore panties

💋

I guess I have become quite adept at garters and hose.  Easier for me than to roll up and pull up then the panty hose.  Just my situation.

And yes I do wear panties underneath Nancee.  I love panties as well.  I probably own 50 pair.

Haven’t worn a garter belt since my high school days when I was still purging, loved it though.
      Wore the garter belt to school with nylons and panties under my khakis. Could feel the straps stretching and contracting as I walked, so sexy!

Have my sights set on this bra and panty set:

https://www.lavieenrose.com/en/high-waist-embroidered-tanga-panty-black-pink-115621

Built in garters, Black with floral embroidery … mmm

What am I still doing here??

Thanks for the reminder 🙂

Kristy Violet

I looked at the bra and panty set. I do have to say those are gorgeous gurl. If you have any other sites that are you believe that are excellent, I would like to know.

Kisses

Cherrie

Thanks .. ** blushing **   🙂

La Vie en Rose makes nice stuff with quality materials. As far as I’m concerned, nobody beats them in swimsuits, theirs are divine. Some of the one pieces they carry feel better than my lingerie.

If I come across any other gems, will happily post.

Hi Kristy,

That set is just gorgeous….I definitely want one. Thanks honey, shopping time! Xoxo

Anonymous

Pantyhose for sure I have loved pantyhose since I was 5 years old I have always loved the way a woman looked in a dress and pantyhose and high heels and I love the way I look in them and feel in them shacs your legs darling the feeling is sorry it is to hard to explain if I could explain in one word heaven thanks jasmine

Anonymous

Tights day times, hold-ups if I’m dressing to go out, stockings and suspenders by special request only….

Imogen x

Gartered nylons, or thigh highs for this sweet thang!

I LOVE garter belts, but LOATHE having to clip the little things on with the proper thigh highs. My mistake has been not having the correct size of thigh highs, and also the fact that they were thigh highs. Thigh highs have the rubber glue type of stuff on the inside to help keep them static on your thigh, correct? Cause I need to get some without that stuff……

Dang… wishing I could have worn some with my shorts to work today….

-$ilver

Anonymous

My, oh my.  I got warm thinking about this one.  I am a totally nostalgic kind of girl so nothing speaks to my feminine wiles like a pair or Fully Fashioned Nylons.  To be clear, these are not the same as nylon stockings.  They feel different, they glide different, and they accept the touch of the air differently.  Once I sprung the cash for authentic FF nylons, I never wanted anything else but sadly they do require extra care and so I must admit resorting to stay ups that are about 86 percent nylon for regular days.  On another note, shaven legs is a must!  If you never shaved you might faint the first time you do and wear nylon hosiery.  So be careful and make sure you have something soft to fall on.

Chin up, tits out, and heels high!
      Cheers, Nayomi

Very nice.  Those special stockings sound marvelous.  Have shaved the legs a few times…and the sight and sensations from wearing nylons is indescribably delicious!

Anonymous

Great post.  I totally agree and always wear  garter belt and stockings.  Nothing like a lace garter belt and lace top stockings.  Get giddy when I bend a little and show the tops of my stockings and creamy theighs to a guy near by.  They love the view

Fran

This is a great topic.

As for myself. When I don’t have time to shave, I wear opaque stay up stockings, or silky tights. To hide the hair and all. When I know in advance that I’m going out with the girls I will shave and wear a sexy pair of panty hose. I also like to wear lingerie that have that have built in garters to hold up my stockings, underneath my dress’s

I only wear leggs hose i wear minr 24/7

Oh my!  Nylon stockings held up by sexy garter belts only!  These garments are so totally, essentially feminine!  They thrill me to wear, look so sexy and drive men over the top.  All others don’t measure up, though I do occasionally use pantyhose or stay ups.  Come now girls, stockings and straps are the way to go!

Anonymous

I do all three……..but thi tops are much preferred…..the higher the better…………..with lace, hate just the band………….panty hose too restrictive and hate to ‘cover the show’……………and garters/stockings just too damn much work……only once in a while, maybe I could say.’very special events’………I do very sheer, nude, black, taupe…………don’t like colors, white hose is just not for me……..not a nurse !!!

Mikki

Hi Mikki,

Google search “crotchless pantyhose” and you will find suppliers for this.  Pantyhose don’t have to be restrictive when you get the crotchless variety.  I recently bought my first pairs and love them.

Anne

Thanks for the “tip” Anne.  I think I will give them a try.

Shirley

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m mostly a pantyhose girl.

Anonymous

For most “everyday” times, pantyhose – easier and less likely to snag or run than the nice, sheer hose I prefer when I wear a garter belt & stockings for those special times.

Haven’t really tried thigh-highs yet; maybe I should?

I live to wear a waspie with stockings. A waspie is thicker than a suspender belt and so a) is less likely to fall and b) holds my tummy in. I find it gives me a more feminine posture. I’ve been out like that with my men’s clothes on top many times next step is to go out with a skirt.

Thanks for the post Sophie.  Waspie is a new one on me.  I checked them out;  and Oh, they look devine.  I will definitely get one for myself.  They do look quite feminine and a little more substantial than a small garter belt.

Couldn’t agree more. I have a waspie and it feels lovely. Shirley you will love them xoxo

OMG, just checked out waspie.  I will be getting one.  Thank you so much for mentioning them.

Anonymous

hi to all. my wife prefers I wear a fancy panty with thigh highs, also pantyhose with a nice panty over is ok. she wishes to save the bedroom look for her style. with a nice skirt and top it really feels great.

Toni Marx
      Lady

I’m a pantyhose girl through and through.

Why? I’m always being told I have great legs so I tend to wear short dresses and skirts and with the Bodycon dresses I like to wear, garter straps would spoil the look. I will admit, I was constantly wearing stockings when I was younger but the outfits started getting shorter and tighter!!

Another benefit with hose, I but different coloured ones to go with outfits, the same outfit changes radically with a change of colour!

Thanks for your comments Toni and for you what you wrote makes a lot of sense.  Being an older gal my hems usually fall at the knee or just below, so the garters don’t pose a visual problem, but the feel against my legs is a constant wonderful reminder of how wonderful the nylons feel.

If I were of a younger generation, yes, you would see me in mini’s, short skirts, and then panty hose would definitely be the order of the day.

Shirley….how I wish I could set the clock back 30 years.  I love the bodycon dresses, short skirts, etc but on a 61 yo lady like me, even though in good shape, I’m afraid a really short skirt or dress would look so out of place.  Sigh!!!

Anne, thanks for sharing.

At 72 you can imagine what folks would think seeing me in a mini or short skirt; even though I am in the best physical shape of my life.  While I do have great legs, and once in a while try on a short skirt just for the thrill of it all, I have grown content to simply being a lady of my age, and dress the part in an upscale manner when possible:  skirts, blouses, dresses….slacks once in a great while…..but I do enjoy being the Lady of the House, appearing quite a bit like Beaver’s Mom, or Donna Reed.

Anonymous

Whatever your preference don’t pass up a chance to try Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs. Great with or without a garter belt. (I prefer with for the erotic feeling it gives me).

C

I go in for waspies, garter belt (suspenders in the UK) and pantyhose (tights) depending on the day and outfit. Hold-ups I found usually don’t so I stopped wearing them.

A trick I use if I haven’t shaved recently is to wear two pairs of opaques, one over the other. The effect is amazing and it also smooths the leg muscles. Just a bit hot at times…

I am 100% garter belt with nylon stockings.  They feel so incredibly smooth and silky on well shaven legs.  Look so remarkably feminine and sexy.  Never leave home with out them!

Haines Silk Sensations are inexpensive, sexy and comfy.  I buy full fashioned nylons on line from the UK for when I want to be ultra glam.

Tried thigh highs and they always drop down, even with shaved legs although my legs are nearly bald anyway, consequence of age I used to have quite hairy legs. Must admit, even though it means I am getting older I prefer the way they are now, Probably my most femme part. Otherwise I like both pantyhose and garter stockings. Just depends on the mood I’m in and the clothes I wear.

Thanks for your comments Geraldine.  I get the part about being older and less hairy….a blessing I think….not many in older age…but that and a 15% AARP discount help make up for getting older.  HA!

I’m still learning, but I have figured out thigh highs don’t stay up, and I agree with you about panty hose, though I love the feeling.

I’m moving to the garter belt and nylons as I get the same feeling, without the complications.

I really love the feel of a dress or skirt on my legs, soft.  I was pleasantly surprised to find I really like pencil skirts and tube dresses.  I thought I wouldn’t like the tightness, was I wrong.  Wearing a pencil dress or skirt is wonderful.

Hi Tina:  thanks for your comments.  I have had a pencil skirt or tube skirt off and on over the years and while on the surface they look uncomfortable there is a certain special femininity I feel when wearing one, and far more comfortable than they look.

Amanda Deike
      Baroness

The more I peruse this site the more I see that cds face the same dilemmas as us “GGs” (another new term l’ve learned)!

As to the topic at hand, my first choice is always stockings and garter.  Pantyhose can be hot and more difficult to get on and off, especially when taking a pee.  I love the security in not worrying about them falling down.  However, if l’m in a short skirt or dress pantyhose are the only answer.  If I have to bend over I don’t want to show my stocking tops!

I have tried, with some success to teach these same lesson to my teen son Missy.  She will wear a micro miniskirt with stockings around the house, and all she has to do is bend over to expose her stocking ops.  She thinks it’s sexy, I tell her it’s slutty.  When it’s time for Missy to go out into the world she won’t be dressed like that.  That time is not far off, I need to teach her to respect herself, if she wants to be a girl.

Anonymous

Secrets… In… Lace garter and RHT stockings whenever possible. There is nothing better in the world than a fresh shave and a new package from SIL. xo

Anonymous

LOOK AT ALL THE POSTINGS!!!  WOW!!!!  I’m with both the dress AND tight leggings, depending upon the weather, if I’m going somewhere and why.  I prefer a dress because I’ve got that hourglass naturally (a silly little ‘cupid’s bow’ as well!), so I really like to rock a tight little skirt, and that’s a MUST HAVE leggings that need hot little garters, then the perfect pumps.  GO!  I’ll admit that I’m in tight pants as often as dresses though.  http://www.meggings.com would give anyone an idea of what I mean, except in ladies fashions and prints.

Mary Jay
      Lady

Beside being practical..

There is a classical beauty to the garter and stockings that wont ever go away..

It got that sexy feeling that comes with it.

Thanks for the comments Mary Jay.  I couldn’t agree more about the practicality…..in a number of ways. Ha!

Anonymous

I’ve always been a pantyhose and tights girl.

When I started crossdressing I went with pantyhose.  When I was younger I tried thigh-highs – lovely to put on, but I found they didn’t stay up. Stockings/garter belt – used to wear these when younger found them Ok but the garter belt slipped down, moved to shapewear – a basque.  Alright for short periods, but found the shapewear to constrictive.

As I’ve got older I’ve gone with pantyhose – find it most comfortable and my legs look lovely 🙂

I love the thigh highs but every now and then they will start to roll down or slide down. So embarrassing. I have always wanted to get a nice Garter and hose but my wife feels that is more for the Naughty girl, I think it was the way she was raised. But unfortunately I wear a lot of Pantyhose/tights since I can get them in more variety and they tend to be easier and cheaper to find.

I guess I am older than I think.  When I was growing up panty hose were just an idea in someone’s mind.  Maybe the “naughty” girls wore garter belts, but my mom and sister wore hose gartered with a girdle.

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve tried all and none were really appealing to me…at least on my body. They look pretty on the ladies though. I just prefer my one piece swimsuits.

Never, never will you catch me wearing pantyhose. I hate pantyhose. I only wear thigh highs or garter belts with stockings.

I’m so happy to hear that you like the feel, the look and the experience of being a gartered girl. They make my look complete and I feel so sexy in them. My lovers also enjoy that fact that I will only wear garter belts and stockings

Thanks for your reply.  So many things I don’t like about panty hose including the extra effort going to the bathroom.

I personally absolutely adore a suspender belt and stockings .particularly a nice new pair something very nice about taking a new pair out of the pack , the anticipation of what they are going to look like when all adjusted just so . Slipping some heels on and checking them out in the mirror. Hold ups are also lovely but for me not quite as sexy . I Never where tights .

I couldn’t agree with you more.  Thanks for sharing.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Pantyhose was my gateway garment to crossdressing, and I love wearing them even more today.  I have a circulation problem in my legs, and compression hose were prescribed by my doc.  What a nice surprise I thought at the time!  Anyway, I wear them now to prevent blood clots.  I’ve found some European brands that look and feel really good and fit well.  I keep my legs hairless because the hose stay up much better and obviously look way better.  I’ve learned to deal with the inconvenience of bathroom breaks.  It’s not a big deal for me.

I also really like wearing stockings with a garter/suspender belt.  I made that discovery about 10 years ago.  It’s more of a treat/special occasion thing, but I do find myself wanting to wear them often.  The sexy factor is undeniable.

I haven’t worn thigh highs in many years.  I remember liking them.  But since I discovered stockings, I don’t think I would go back to wearing them.

Emily

Anonymous

I wear pantyhose and tights, depending on style of dress and season.   Some of my pantyhose is from SPANX, as they provide a lot of support and shapping.

Anytime I’m in fem mode, there’s always some type of legwear on.  Either pantyhose for everyday wear or gartered stockings for, uh, racier times, nudge nudge wink wink.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Yes! Yes! Yes! To all of them. They make me feel sexy and girlie and I just love them all.  I just started shaving my legs and it’s even better now.  You can’t go wrong with any of them.  Just enjoy.

Hug & Kisses

Rosie Beth.

I love to wear lace topped thigh high stockings and garter belts. However, my go to hosiery option is Leg Avenue black sheer nylon suspender hose. They are pantyhose without the pelvic panel.

Garter belts and lace top stockings are my go to for hosiery. My favorite are nude stockings but white and black are high on the list as well. I was always fascinated and secretly turned on when looking a models in garter belts in my father’s girlie magazines growing up. I always fantasized about what it would feel like to wear them myself. As soon as I was old enough to buy some one for myself I did. I have never looked back.

Anonymous

Stockings and suspenders with shaved legs.., so sexy and feminine…xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

For me the choice is Thigh High Hold Ups.  Have tried panty hose but due to balance issues I found them a real pain to get on. Am tempted to try stockings at some stage but would need to buy myself a garter belt open bottom girdle and would not work for underdressing.

Rachel

Anonymous

Agree 100%…xx

Anonymous

All off the above💞💞💞

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

As buying a pair of tights/pantyhose was my first step into this beautiful world, it has to be the aforementioned.

From the opening, to the putting on, tights have always been my go to. Universal in their ability to style outfits, it’s the ultimate make-up for legs. I don’t have the option to shave my legs currently so if it’s sheers, its tan first, then black or barely black over the top.

Otherwise, it is my trusty 40d opaque tights, especially for that office wear look.

With the appropriate outfit, stockings would not go amiss, especially as I like the 40’s/50’s look, “seams” about right to me…

Hugs

Samantha x x

Alice Black
      Duchess

I am with Shirley and the other ladies who give the nod to garter belt and nylons. They are sexier. I still remember the Joe Namath ad where he was in panty hose. Not sexy

Alice Black

Hi Shirley,

It depends. Lots of walking. That’s easy. Pantyhose. Anything other thigh highs. If you’re going to be in public, a garter belt will keep everything in place.

Jessica

Thanks…a nice answer.   I agree.

I love them all!! Pantyhose during the week, thigh highs or stockings and garter on the weekend.

Anonymous

“Panty Hose, nylons and garter belt, or thigh highs?”

Anonymous

I just love lace top thigh highs. I achieve such a strong sense of femininity wearing my nylons, silky soft panties, slips and bras.

When I was younger I would have said lace top holdups did it for me and yes on shaved legs. There is nothing like the feeling putting on stockings on shaved legs but I have moved on! Especially after you have laddered a few with associated accidents and finger nails.

Now that I am older practicality plays a role and although I have long legs I like them to be warm in the UK during the winter I look at 40 denier plus preferably bomb proof to my finger nails. Of cause on waxed legs but now it last longer than shaving.

I do love the unusual and will often seek coloured or design pantyhose products I also appreciate fishnets with a flower rose design which further elongate the leg for maximum effect.

Love to all reading! Jessica Scarlett.

Hi, thigh highs, stockings and garter belt are the only thing I’ll wear. I don’t like pantyhose covering up my pretty panties.

I’ve always been a pantyhose gurl. I love stockings and garters. My only issue with thigh highs/stockings are the thunder thighs I inherited from my moms side of the family. Yes a garter belt will help, but having thick thighs , the stockings are never long enough. I even wore open bottom girdles with stockings but again not big enough. I’ll stick with my pantyhose and dream about thinner thighs and sexy garter belts. Lol

I tried the garter belt and it was something of a minor disaster. Clips weren’t holding, hose sagged: too complicated. I generally go bare legged with skirts (I like Timea Jane’s sexy legs: I shave and pamper them), but panty hose are a close second. I just have to keep from ripping them!

Glad we gals have a choice…pick the one that works best for you…

Hi Stephanie:

i have tried fishnets once or twice but didn’t really like the look or feel. They were cheap ones so maybe not a good trial. Can you suggest a brand and a vendor?

Good advice T.J.  Haven’t tried anything with six garters, but it sounds much more secure to hold my nylons in place.

Hi girls,

I agree, to ensure a good secure fit 6 straps minimum is a must. Try it Shirley and I promise you will just love it. In fact, why not go for more? 8, 10, 12 or even 14 straps. More expensive but what the hell, we deserve it! 10 is a nice number and everything will stay in place. If you go for double figures though, allow an extra 30 minutes or so to get ready lol.

Yes T.J, I concur.  I have several strands of pearls….single, and multiples, short and choker length…and petticoats…..Number 1 with me.  I own three, one red.  It took me a while to learn how to deal with the petticoat in various situations, but know  how truly feminine they feel.  Love the rustle sounds and the way they feel against nylon covered legs.  And the dresses that look great when a petticoat is underneath…….well  when wearing them,  they make me feel like a million bucks.

Viewing 71 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?