- November 4, 2020 at 11:57 am #402887Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 39Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
So I had bought new panties. They were Vince Camuto. They look great, fit perfectly and I loved the feel. Well as the day goes on the panties just didn’t hold me in place. It was so annoying. I’m at work rearranging myself. So I went to the bathroom and and went into a stall. I hate going with nothing on, won’t do especially with jeans on. So my only option was to wear what I had. So I improvised I turn them around and wore the backwards. It was like a Thong to be honest. It’s not something I would do regularly. I had never even thought of it before. It was at least comfortable and I made it through my day.
- November 13, 2020 at 2:24 pm #406251Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 70Replies: 670Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2015 times
Whilst on this subject…. We mere males would think that “boyleg” panties would hold “the boys” in place.
Sadly they dont, (at least the ones I wear…. )Tho only at night in bed. That way there’s not much “fallout”
Hope this helps with purchases
- November 12, 2020 at 10:58 pm #405996Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 2009 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
I am very lucky not being very large down below ,so I find tucking quite easy ,firstly a tight pair of high leg panties and a pantyliner and then a second pair of panties which could be any style and that works for me and gives me a lovely smooth look down below . Michelle xx
- November 12, 2020 at 4:18 pm #405931Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 1090Has thanked: 15480 timesBeen thanked: 2683 times
I am lucky in the fact the fact that the “boys” are small so most brands and styles fit me just fine. There are a few where I have to do like DeeAnn says and pull them down in front and up in the back. I get rid of any pair that doesn’t pass the sleep test. If either of the boys fall out overnight, that pair has to go.
- November 7, 2020 at 6:56 am #403928Donna HallParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
- November 6, 2020 at 9:57 pm #403860Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 70Replies: 670Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2015 times
Here in “Oz” I found that there are very few brands of panties that have enough gusset width to “keep myself nice”. Fayreform Corals are great, but that brand is disappearing.All my others I keep for winter when wearing opaque tights over them, or given that my SO and I sleep in separate rooms, any “narrow” brands, eg Simone Perele (on clearance) are worn in bed at night. a/. I believe most women do this anyway for hygiene and b/. gotta get some wear out of them all some way.
Also tho I have yet to try it a maxi pad in the “narrows” should help!!
- November 5, 2020 at 4:47 am #403134stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 96Replies: 888Has thanked: 1041 timesBeen thanked: 3328 times
There is nothing worse than one escaping out the side and doing a dangle is there? Have you noticed that it’s always the same one. Like it has a mind of its own? And it refuses to stay in.
I haven’t been caught adjusting myself yet but it’s probably only a matter of time.
I am going to have to take a peek at Grace’s panties.
Next time I’m on on Amazon.
Stephanie P 🩲
- November 5, 2020 at 3:19 am #403109Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 211Has thanked: 1611 timesBeen thanked: 941 times
- November 5, 2020 at 12:12 am #403081Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 567Has thanked: 3225 timesBeen thanked: 2911 times
Not sure I like some of these ” solutions”..men’s pants underneath?…I tried back to front Panties once, but have you tried walking backwards in heels??? can be dangerous….
seriously, it is trial and error, but there are some beautiful panties out there that do ” fit”…I have some from Wolbar on Amazon…bit expensive but comfort ” down below” IS everything….and I’m worth it!!!!
smiles, grace ❤️
- November 4, 2020 at 11:09 pm #403062Jo Jo SweetParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- November 4, 2020 at 6:13 pm #402987Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1494Has thanked: 2515 timesBeen thanked: 4609 times
Finding panties with a gusset large enough to hold things within was a big issue for me, also; I had to toss all of my pretty ones, leaving only a single brand of black panties from Amazon – until I stumbled across a pack called “Skimp Scamp” at Kohls. Not super-sexy, but they are pretty, and they fit perfectly.
- November 4, 2020 at 5:53 pm #402981Jessica WildeParticipantRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 27Replies: 110Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
Yeah I’ve got a couple of pairs like that. Unfortunately one of them is a favorite pair of VS panties 😥.
I too have become very good at picking out ones that have enough material to both cover and hold me in place. I still wear the ones that loosen up too much so to say but I only wear them for short amounts of time
- November 4, 2020 at 5:47 pm #402979DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 671Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1650 times
Something I learned with thongs, and applies to regular panties also, is to reposition the front triangle a bit downwards, pull the gusset between your legs to take up the slack and pull up a bit on the waist band at the back. What this does is position a wider part of the panties lower down where it is needed…
- November 4, 2020 at 1:09 pm #402903Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1073Has thanked: 2792 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
I have the same problem with certain panties. I’ve bought some beautiful ones, only to have the same thing happen to me. The material across the gusset needs to be wide enough to accommodate our package so to speak. Now I’ve got a good eye for panties which have enough material to hold me, and ones that don’t.
After buying a lot which didn’t work out, I found a brand which does, these are not quite sexy, but they do the job. One thing a CD friend said she does, is wear guy undies, then the pretty ones on top.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.