• Creator
    Topic
    Cindy Rush
    Participant
    Registered On: June 12, 2020
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 39

So I had bought new panties. They were Vince Camuto. They look great, fit perfectly and I loved the feel. Well as the day goes on the panties just didn’t hold me in place. It was so annoying. I’m at work rearranging myself. So I went to the bathroom and and went into a stall. I hate going with nothing on, won’t do especially with jeans on. So my only option was to wear what I had. So I improvised I turn them around and wore the backwards. It was like a Thong to be honest. It’s not something I would do regularly. I had never even thought of it before. It was at least comfortable and I made it through my day.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 70
      Replies: 670

Whilst on this subject…. We mere males would think that “boyleg” panties would hold “the boys” in place.

Sadly they dont, (at least the ones I wear…. )Tho only at night in bed. That way there’s not much “fallout”

Hope this helps with purchases

Caty

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 99

I am very lucky not being very large down below ,so I find tucking quite easy ,firstly a tight pair of high leg panties and a pantyliner and then a second pair of panties which could be any style and that works for me and gives me a lovely smooth look down below .  Michelle  xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 1090

Hi Cindy,

I am lucky in the fact the fact that the “boys” are small so most brands and styles fit me just fine. There are a few where I have to do like DeeAnn says and pull them down in front and up in the back. I get rid of any pair that doesn’t pass the sleep test. If either of the boys fall out overnight, that pair has to go.

Hugs

Autumn

Grace Scarlett
        Participant
        Registered On: July 26, 2020
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 567

Oh Autumn

While I love you “sleep test”, what a good idea,…..throwing out the failures would be heartbreaking!!!

haha, grace xx

Donna Hall
      Participant
      Registered On: October 25, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 21

Cut the legs off of a pair on control panty hose. You will find it will hold the “boys” in place ..I also add a mini pad and place Mr. Johnson behind it. Problem solved.

Love Donna

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 70
      Replies: 670

Here in “Oz” I found that there are very few brands of panties that have enough gusset width to “keep myself nice”. Fayreform Corals are great, but that brand is disappearing.All my others I keep for winter when wearing opaque tights over them, or given that my SO and I sleep in separate rooms, any “narrow” brands, eg Simone Perele (on clearance) are worn in bed at night. a/. I believe most women do this anyway for hygiene and b/. gotta get some wear out of them all some way.

Also  tho I have yet to try it a maxi pad in the “narrows” should help!!

Happy dressing

Caty

2 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 96
      Replies: 888

There is nothing worse than one escaping out the side and doing a dangle is there?    Have you noticed that it’s always the same one. Like it has a mind of its own?  And it refuses to stay in.

I haven’t been caught adjusting myself yet but it’s probably only a matter of time.

I am going to have to take a peek at Grace’s panties.

Next time I’m on on Amazon.

Stephanie P  🩲

Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 211

I recently bought some panties from HerRoom.  The site has a lot of good information on what styles fit our bodies.   There are also tons of reviews by guys as well.

Robin

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 567

Hi Cindy

Not sure I like some of these ” solutions”..men’s pants underneath?…I tried back to front Panties once, but have you tried walking backwards in heels??? can be dangerous….

seriously, it is trial and error, but there are some beautiful panties out there that do ” fit”…I have some from Wolbar on Amazon…bit expensive but comfort ” down below” IS everything….and I’m worth it!!!!

smiles, grace ❤️

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jo Jo Sweet
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 13

I used to have this problem but found that if you cut the legs off a pair of tights, they can be worn over or under your panties and they keep stuff in place.xxx

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1494

Finding panties with a gusset large enough to hold things within was a big issue for me, also; I had to toss all of my pretty ones, leaving only a single brand of black panties from Amazon – until I stumbled across a pack called “Skimp Scamp” at Kohls.  Not super-sexy, but they are pretty, and they fit perfectly.

Bettylou

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Wilde
      Participant
      Registered On: October 5, 2020
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 110

Yeah I’ve got a couple of pairs like that. Unfortunately one of them is a favorite pair of VS panties 😥.

I too have become very good at picking out ones that have enough material to both cover and hold me in place. I still wear the ones that loosen up too much so to say but I only wear them for short amounts of time

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 671

Something I learned with thongs, and applies to regular panties also, is to reposition the front triangle a bit downwards, pull the gusset between your legs to take up the slack and pull up a bit on the waist band at the back. What this does is position a wider part of the panties lower down where it is needed…

Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1073

I have the same problem with certain panties. I’ve bought some beautiful ones, only to have the same thing happen to me.  The material across the gusset needs to be wide enough to accommodate our package so to speak. Now I’ve got a good eye for panties which have enough material to hold me, and ones that don’t.

After buying a lot which didn’t work out, I found a brand which does, these are not quite sexy, but they do the job. One thing a CD friend said she does, is wear guy undies, then the pretty ones on top.

Amy

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.