Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I was traveling and had a question for my next summer trip. Will pantyhose/stockings protect your legs/feet from sunburn/suntan?

It would not be good if I came home with tan or burn marks in the shape that a nice pair of heels would leave while wearing a short skirt in the afternoon

I know that most ladies hate hose but I am weird that way.

Thanks,

Paula

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Sorry hon they don’t you will have to wear a  complete sunblock to ensure no tan lines

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

I agree with Elly.  I would put sunscreen on before wearing pantyhose.

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

I agree with Elly.  I would put sunscreen on before wearing pantyhose.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing pantyhose out in public since I was 17. At first with guy shorts and clothes, then soon after short girl, shorts, platform wedges and shirts that looked like short dresses, and a year later fully fem.

I don’t think sheer pantyhose offer much sun protection, but I never got sunburn on my legs or tan lines from the pumps or platform wedges I was wearing.

Put on your pantyhose, pretty shoes and short dress or skirt. Show off those pretty legs. If you get any tan lines from the shoes, you can always put on socks, but when you look at your feet you will have wonderful memories of when you were out as Paula in pantyhose.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Not unless they are UV protecting. Not sure if that’s something that exists?? But I agree, put sunblock on first, let dry, then put on your pantyhose.

-Gwenn

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Paula</p>
      Pantyhose will stop some sunburn. I think you’re going to be very hot in the sun. Myself. I’m all about the the pantyhose tights I just love the feeling. I like the coverage.  People say l have nice legs I don’t think so. Have fun on your vacation.

Christie Marie

I am currently living in Japan and they have wonderful summer hose here. It not only is UV protecting it also is cooling… Sorry the site is in Japanese but it is great hose

https://www.gunze.jp/sabrina/products/stocking/#cool

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?