Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kimmie
      Lady

My wife and I were out to dinner recently with a group of friends. Being the summer, our weather has been  quite warm and humid. My wife and one of the other ladies began discussing pantyhose in summer weather. My wife loathes having to wear pantyhose. We balance quite well because I love wearing them to the same intensity as my wife detests them. The other ladies agreed with my wife. In that context, I was not able to share my view, though I desperately wanted to do so.

Love mine I wear hose 24/7

I agree I wear pantyhose 24/7 as well and love it.

Back in grad school a couple of gg friends and I were leaving class in the summer. The gg’s got into a discussion about how much better it was to wear thigh highs in hot weather instead of pantyhose and they felt comfortable enough to even talk about the drawbacks of pantyhose in hot weather. I wish I could have chimed but alas I could not. For one thing I did not want to disclose my use of pantyhose and I did not want them to feel they could not chat in front of me. I felt a little like one of the girls. Maybe that was partly due to the nice panties I had on😊

Anonymous

Hi Kimmie.

I love wearing pantyhose best when I’ve just shaved my legs….that tingle when the breeze hits…..wow….gorgeous!!!!

Grace x

Anonymous

Hi Kimmie I agree with you I love wearing tights, Grace is right the feeling of them against freshly shaved legs is lovely.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Im with you Kimmie… Never too hot for pantyhose, but as with again you my wife would totally disagree. I always tell her…..Fine I’ll wear them then!!

Chelly.

For me it is definitely seasonal.  I’m going out for walks quite often.  When it is very warm, I’m bare legged except for low-rise ankle socks with sneakers.  I get sweaty enough in a tank top and short skirt that I don’t want my legs warm too.

When it gets too cool for bare legs, I’ll wear pantyhose with below the knee skirts.  When the temperature gets really cold, I’m wearing opaque tights and an ankle length puffer coat.

Unless I’m going somewhere formal, and I know it will be air conditioned, I don’t wear pantyhose in the summer months.

Requal will never be without her pantyhose when dressed.   Like in a majority of replies, my wife detests wearing pantyhose in hot weather.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Atlanta, Georgia, normal temperature & humidity for July is 95 deg & 95 %.

Thus, the only people wearing pantyhose are executive-level females at work, women over 80 y.o. and a few CDs.  For the rest of us girls, it is bare legs, pretty pedicures and sandals.

Hi Kimmie As my wife dosent wear them much anymore i try to even it out as much as possible and wear them as like Miss Grace the feeling of a freshly shaved legs and hose pure heaven ..

Stephanie Bass

ChloeC
      Duchess

I don’t wear pantyhose as much as I used to.  I do love wearing them, but now it’s when I tend to dress up and stay dressed for more than an hour or two, and more so now when it’s cooler outside.  My legs are pretty smooth as I have just light hair to barely any.  I also tan quite easily (although it’s often a ‘farmer’s tan’ that just doesn’t look right), and just slipping on a skirt and top and shoes is enough for me for the shorter times I can dress. Oh, yes, they do get runs in them and I’ve only got a few pairs left that are in great shape. I doubt I’ll buy any more, so I’d like these to last, at least for a while longer.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love wearing pantyhose, always have. The main reason i got into CDing was to wear pantyhose and show my legs.

Hi Kimmi Latley panty hose have been to much trouble just to put on. Like so many have said their is something special about wearing them just after shaving my legs I like running my finger tips up and down legs. just feels so smooth and silky.  I do have to admit they can feel a bit hot and uncomfortable. I say no to panty hose during warm days. Bare legs is the way to go for summer months.  Just get them in the sun to help add a little color. My daughter uses a spray on tan. It always funny when she comes down and her palms of her hands are tan. You can only imagine the jokes that come out of my mouth. But she still tells me she loves me  and that it is the only thing that counts.

Luv Stephanie

Eileen, this is one cd who goes bare and shaved legs when it is hot. Cannot do pantyhose in hot weather. So that helps me blend or would if I got wigs and makeup etc.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?