Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This  morning I dressed, went to grab a coffee at Timmies , then sat on back deck and noticed how nice it felt with the cool morning air on my legs in pantyhose. Who else loves the feeling a cool breeze on your pantyhose covered legs?

Jackie
      Lady

Love wearing pantyhose on a cool day

Yes, the cool breeze feels awesome!

Amazing feeling. But then again I’m a pantyhose freak.  Lol

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love wearing pantyhose. It’s insane how much I love wearing pantyhose. My legs look and feel so incredible. It’s impossible for me to keep my eyes and hands off my pantyhose clad legs. And to wear nice, shiny, silky pantyhose with heels and a short dress, skirt or shorts and show off the legs is an incomparable and amazing thrill like nothing else. I became a crossdresser to do that.

The first time I was ever out dressed was at a party for the final episode of M.A.S.H. and I was dressed as Klinger. As I was walking to my car after the party I will always remember the sound of my heels on the pavement and the feeling of the cool evening breeze as it brushed my dress against my silky pantyhose clad legs. It was pure heaven.

They are a great combination pantyhose and a dress or slip.

Every morning the wife and I have our coffee. I’m always in my nightgown and pantyhose. I’ll sit there with my legs crossed and chat with her while caressing my own silky legs. I never tire of it. Being outside in the breeze wearing a dress and pantyhose, feeling that breeze you wouldn’t feel otherwise is definitely a thrill.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As posted elsewhere, cos I snag/run then far too easily, i wear ph  on cooler  “oz” autumn and spring days, but sadly under my drab. 40-60 denier tights in winter.

But it’s still lovely to see and feel them on my legs when I “go to the ladies”.

The few times I go “public” in the above seasons, yes it is lovely to have the breeze up my skirt and feel it against my stockings. (Cos I dont wear PH in public… but thats close enough to the topic…

Caty.

J J
      Lady

I am not a pantyhose fans…it’s stocking for me, but I do wear tights on cool mornings occasionally, and to enjoy the feel and look.

I enjoy wearing pantyhose, although I prefer stockings, especially in the cooer weather.  There are many times when the weather is cooler that I will wear pantyhose or tights under my sweats when I take the dog for a walk.  It is a wonderful feeling.

XOXO
      Suzanne

I always wear pantyhose under my pants in the cooler months and all winter I wear them under my work clothes.  Wife always mentions don’t get hurt at work with your panties , bralette, camisole and pantyhose on.

Ashley –

I would wear panties and/or pantyhose all the time if it weren’t for my wife having the same concern as yours.  What would happen if I wound up in the Emergency Room?  Can understand her concern but hope to be able to one day wear them all the time.  I have a couple times and it was nice.

XOXO
          Suzanne

I think that if you end up in the Emergency Room you have more to worry about than some nurse/Dr. who has seen everything seeing you in panties. So enjoy under dressing; I do. Best, Marlene.

I’ve always loved tights or pantyhose, when it stay’s darker in the morning I will go out driving dressed and that felling of walking to my car and the breeze feels wonderful. Once I get in my car I will hike my skirt or dress up to show more leg. I was going to my daughters for the day knowing I would be there late I packed a bag and on my way home stopped and got dressed, it was so much fun driving home that nite…………

Anonymous

Once I felt cool breeze on my freshly shaved legs, I was hooked! I wanted to amplify that pleasure. I bought tall vertical fans to have a breeze in all my rooms. I already had full length open front peignoir. I cut my long hair so the breeze would play on my negligeed shoulders and back, then I bought some tall-girl pantyhoses to get coverage from high above my belly button down to my toes. It also covered my butt, my crotch and my thighs.I have no body hair except on my lower legs, crotch and arm pits. Electrolysised my face long before.
      Shaved and dressed I twirled and swished as I went from room to room and to do my chores. No panties or bra so that the cool wind can pleasure my full body.

I celebrated by giggling, laughing and dancing to trance EDM (Electronic Dance Music) then it was next day and it was back to normal… until the next shave😉

Ashley,

Have to agree, there’s nothing I like better than the feeling of cool air on my legs when wearing tights or pantyhose. In fact, that whole feeling of a draught circulating around my lower half (if wearing a dress or skirt) is divine. One of the many “first” experiences that I think a lot of us still remember with fondness.

Katie x

yes its nice..
      better if you sleep whit them.. you be more warm

Sounds lovely. If we ever get a cool morning I’ll give it a try 😉

It sure does feel great. Or even when on the back patio with a nice glass of wine while relaxing after a hard days work. One of my favorite things.

J J
      Lady

As I see it, there are those who enjoy a cool breeze on their pantyhose (or stocking) covered legs and those who haven’t tried it yet.

I have a secluded deck off the back of the house, when ever I can not feels beeper in the fall or spring then to sit back wearing a skirt or dress with Pantyhose or stockings. The breeze feels even cooler then.

Anonymous

Love the way pantyhose on freshly shaven legs on a cool morning feel. It’s so amazing.

Normally when I go for a walk, I go bare legged in the warmer weather, pantyhose when it’s a bit cooler, and tights when it gets cold. Having an ankle length coat means I can wear a skirt in even the coldest weather. I have also worn tights as thermal underwear, or instead of socks.

A couple of weeks ago my legs started swelling as a side effect of chemo. While waiting for compression stockings, I was wearing pantyhose for the light compression it gave. I even wore them under shorts to a company picnic, even though it was a hot summer day. Because they were a sheer nude color, no one noticed that I was wearing pantyhose.

Hope and pray your Chemo works out for you and a speedy recovery! Brenda

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?