Pantyhose or stockings??

This topic contains 57 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Roberta Thomas 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Paulina Val
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

Girls, what do you think is more comfortable to wear with a black dress, a nice natural color pantyhose or sexy black stockings with garter belt?

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Roberta Thomas 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 15, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 107

I would be torn between a pair of black tights or stockings or nude pantyhose.In any event I bet that the results will be great and you will look stunning

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Talhia Swey 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 6, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

On my Own experience I must say, it depends on the occasion, pantyhose are for hunting, nylons are for the kill, color may very based on what is to be wear.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Kimberly VonRichtoven 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 10, 2018
    Replies: 2

Stockings and garterbelt. Especially seemed stockings in late evening.

lyla james 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 16, 2018
    Replies: 35

I like both but it depends on the outfit, but with a black dress I would go with black or off black thigh highs , but if the dress is short I would wear pantyhose instead.

naomi cooper 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 39

stockings and garter belt

vickiecd 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2016
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 35

Stockings and a suspender belt for me i have quite a few four strap ones but only one 6 strap which i must change they look and hold my stockings up better. i do use hold ups and only wear tights on occasion.

Jane Hudson 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 13, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I wear pantyhose 24/7 under my male cloths at work. I put nylon shorts when I get home after work.

Deni Hale 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 25, 2018
    Replies: 1

I always chose pantyhose at first, suntan color if available. I’m somewhat more curvy 5’8″ 215 with larger thighs. I never liked the sausage factory look. I found wonderful thigh highs from Berkshire #1590 I think. Great hold up capacity, definitely my go to hosiery till I found Danskins tights light toast shimmery, almost like Hooters gurls. I felt so sexy all dressed and practicing a power walk, elbows in, hands out, open .

Following instructions is exciting for me.

Deni

Marie Sweets 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 59

Pantyhose for me and lacy panties and bra. Also feel feminine wearing them with a full-slip and sometimes a half-slip. I wear tights in the colder weather.

Janine7 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 18, 2015
      Replies: 26

Marie,You sound like me exactly. I love pantyhose lace panties and a lace bra.

Janine7 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2015
    Replies: 26

I usually wear pantyhose because they are more readily available but I love wearing thigh high hose and a garter belt when really dressed up.

helenmarie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 44

Hi Paulina Val,     I like tights [pantyhose] mostly, but with a little black dress, a pair of lace top black stockings is just perfect. Stockings & suspender belts are wonderful to wear with the right sort of dress, but normally tights are for me. But you wear what feels best for you.

love,  Helenmarie

Alison Neu 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 19, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 31

Stockings 15 denier and suspender belt, makes the bathroom convenient too.

Anne Bee 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 29, 2018
    Replies: 25

I like pantyhose, and I wear them daily, but there is something to the feeling of a pair of tights on your legs and of a garter belt.

Tan or black, it will mostly depend on my mood.

Mikayla 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 20, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 103

Hands down ,stay up thigh highs.  I like p/hose but with my disability they are to difficult to get on.  My 2 cents.  Mikayla

Joanna Knight 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 30, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 33

I enjoy wearing both from time to time ! I have black thigh highs and ten thigh highs and I also have a pair of black pantyhose and a pair of tan pantyhose!!

Joanne Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 9, 2018
    Replies: 2

pantyhose for me, always loved them since I was about 10 years old

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 207

Nice lace top stockings and suspender belt every time here and like my Aussie sister Sapphire, high end suspender belts with six metal clips. have seen them with eight..

Panty hose never seem to stay up for me and I also use safety pins to “hitch” the belt up to my gaff.. More security…..

It must be cos  due to my home situation, I cant shave my legs, that I can never get stay ups to stay up….This is also why I wear a pair of 40 denier stockings in the “outer colour” under the lace tops to hide the hair.

Then comes the 2 to 3′ heels and I feel just great…

Caty

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 168

Nothing more sexy than lace top black stocking’s with a garter belt and a short pencil dress with pumps.

Hi Julia,

You definitely have that right! A pencil skirt which comes about 3” – 4” above the knees is perfect with hose and garter belt professional yet sexy at the same time. Just how I feel too. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 465

Umm, good question!  Guess it depends on how accessible and easy you want things to be.  Both are great and this is something I’ve been wondering about myself lately, to wear under my (girl) jeans.  Pantyhose or thigh high stockings.  Good arguments for both.

To answer your question however I would go with (sheer) pantyhose.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 30

I will always choose stockings and a garter belt over pantyhose.  They make me feel much sexier.

Jennifergordon 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2016
    Replies: 9

I would definitely go with the dark stockings and garter. I love pantyhose but with the heat in the summer months they can be a bit tough. In the winter I wear them all the time.garter belts are so sexy. Thanks, Jennifer.

Jane Hudson 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 13, 2018
    Replies: 5

I prefer pantyhose myself. I wear them 24/7. my preferred brands are Donna Karon Nudes and Hanes Silk Reflections. For everyday wear I wear Leggs Sheer Energy Medium Support.

Rob Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 13, 2018

Usually tights for me however I sometimes treat myself to a nice expensive pair of stockings preferably in tan with a silky white girdle suspender. This is the ultimate feeling of feminism for me. Wow the experience is so intense feeling the nylon on my legs and the stocking tops around my thighs. It’s that little bit of bare leg at the top with the feeling of the suspender straps up to my panties. Oh my god makes me feel so nice.

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 377

I’m a pantyhose girl

Davinia Hart 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 14, 2018
    Replies: 19

Like you Rachel, I am tall. Has to be stockings every time, either stay up or with a garter belt. And yes, they just feel sooo good.

Julia Morton 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 19, 2017
    Replies: 6

Nothing more sexy than lace top black stocking’s with a garter belt and a short pencil dress with pumps.

Roberta Hall 
    Registered On: March 30, 2018
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 37

Hey girl i must say that there no better feeling than a new pair thigh highs and sexy garter belt or merry widow with gaters. I love how sexy i feel wearing thigh highs and garters

Kelly brown 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 24, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 14

pantyhose for me….tights where am from I love the feeling of pulling them up slowly over my legs…and how different and sexy they look so definitely tights

Nikki Geliebte 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 3, 2018
    Replies: 4

Do you remember . . . before? How you felt about stocking and garters?

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Oh yes I certainly do dear😁! I still get the same feeling when I clip the last clip to hold up the stockings, fabulous and sexy! TTFN

Danielle

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Garter belt and stockings with a pattern if the LBD is not too tight. If it is form fitting then stay up thigh highs in a pattern with pumps or strappy sandals. Pantyhose if you must but it is sooo nice to see such a resurgence of stockings and garter belt and not just as bedroom lingerie. Tights in winter but then the LBD would be worn under a nice long winter coat so stockings would work then too😘! TTFN

Danielle

Jefferina Pantywaist 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 5, 2018
    Replies: 16

I love tights in the winter (black) and knee high stockings for warmer days, many different colors.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Hi. For me it’s stocking/nylons almost all the time. Silky, sexy, smooth hold ups, topped with lace make me feel so good! Black, beige and white and pink when I can find them. I do enjoy pantyhose and tights on occasion but given a choice stockings for this girl!

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 22, 2017
    Replies: 17

Pantyhose in the winter and stockings in the summer, have a date? stockings with lace garters .I like nude pantyhose and pink or black lace top stockings , the sexy effect. What man can resist a girls thighs with lacy top stockings. Also i purchase my pantyhose from dollar store ,one dollar a pare .This was a fun topic,i think i’ll go try on a pare .Love Leslie

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 76

Hi Lesley Ann, it is a fun topic! I love chatting about clothes!😍

Rachel Sometime 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 23, 2018

I’m a stocking and garter belt girl. Being 6’4″ tall most thigh highs are too short and pantyhose are really made for shorter girls. I wear stockings, garter belt, panties, and half slip almost every day.

Sara Marie Franklin (SMF) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: July 27, 2016
    Replies: 288

Love my thigh highs with self stay up but times I wish I owned a Garter so I would not have to worry about them falling down by chance.  I love pantyhose because they come in so many shades and hiding so I love both as for feel I love the feel and access the thigh highs give me.  My pantyhose are cheaper so tent to roll down a the top if not on right.

Sara Marie

Dakota Summers 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 27, 2018

Tights for me here in the UK much better for tucking but harder when you need to untuck and use the toilet but I don’t use a gaff or tape and when I’m full femme I use female toilets too

X

Bobbie Castle 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 13, 2018

Stockings all the way. Love the feel of em. And you just feel sexy with a garter belt.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Definitely garter belt and stocking, way more sexy.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 56

I think it’s more of a personal choice. Either will do nicely. Me  personally I wear thigh highs and garter belt.

Rsuze Delarouse 
      Participant
      Registered On: May 13, 2018

Buy tights when done cut em in to stockings. Works well for me

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 377

I began wearing stockings when I was 4. I liked them but keeping them up was always a problem. I need a garter belt but go pantyhose instead. One I figured out how to put them on without destroying them, I really loved pantyhose and wore them all the time.

Many years later I wear stockings occasionally for fun, but most of the time I’m a 99% pantyhose girl.

Selena B. Crane 
      Participant
      Registered On: May 12, 2018

I love to wear pantyhose but, I also love to wear ballet tights. Does anyone have a favorite color for either or both?

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Hi Selina, my favourite pantyhose (we call them tights in the UK) at the moment are opaque tights. I love wearing 100 denier opaque tights, they feel so good. Navy  blue or black are my favourite colours.

Paulina Val 
        Participant

Hi, I prefer the natural and tanned but for formal ocassions black color is my election, it always puts you on the safe side, bye!

Paulina

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 7

I believe this comes down to : personal choice, however the discerning and forward thinking woman, may utilise the benefits of Pantyhose has over stockings, such as Control top-to shape hips,tummy,buns..some Pantyhose have a reinforced Gusset, which adds an extra layer of protection from Aunty “Flow” leakage, not to mention a supplementary/darker surface with which to hide ones Vagee-gee whilst giving a much smoother contour over that private area think of wearing P’hose under a bodysuit or leotard.. Stockings as stay-ups (with elasticised grip inside the tops) Do away the need for suspenders being attached, P.S : a fashion guru once sprayed Hairspray around a models naked inner thighs, to help the Stay-up stockings Stay-put even as the model Strutted like a diva down the catwalk/runway.. Thigh-hi and lace-top stockings have a thicker banding as well as more feminine appeal with which the suspender clips attach easier to.. As a helpful hint: plastic clips never last long and risk comming loose, not to mention also damaging your stockings, I recommend investing in metallic suspender clips, The more pricier brands of suspender belts come with these hardy clips..On a tactile note pantyhose requires the wearer to be seated when putting them on or removing them, of course some ladies are acrobatic at this and may say otherwise.. and lastly one final note to the differences between Pantyhose Vs Stockings.. general accessibility to well errr bathroom breaks,and potential Intimacy access.. (apologises for this crude description)..Also when we have a run thats too obvious in our Pantyhose (that cannot be fixed by applying a dab of clear nail polish to patch the tear) then the Pantyhose must come off entirely, where as Stockings (if a single leg is kept spare in ones purse/handbag) can easily be swapped over quickly and conveniently.. and saving a “fashion Faux Pas” from  ruining your glam/time.!!!

3 users thanked author for this post.
       Anonymous
      Registered On:

Hi Saphire, I wear tights and I like shapeweartights  because they give me control over everything. But when I’m in the right mood I love wearing hold up stockings with lace tops. They feel lovely to wear and add to the feeling! For me stockings and suspenders are the ultimate sexy hosiery. Helen Elizabeth.

Paulina Val 
        Participant

Hi girl, yes…the pantyhose really help us to feel better control but I also love wearing hold up stockings with lace tops for those special days!!!.

Alexis Frazier 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 3, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 62

I would pick stockings. Too much product with pantyhose in some situations and not all that comfortable. Like the individual leg feeling, snug and stay in place not to mention the look. Just my preference especially for LBD dressing times.

Julia Morton 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2017
      Replies: 6

I have to agree, stockings, and garter belt are the way to go. Much better feel and look. I particularly like patterned stockings as they are more attractive ands sexy.

Edie Majeski 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 7, 2018
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 143

I use some padding on the hips and back side so I use control top stocking to soften the shape.

Paula Worth 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2018
    Replies: 11

Garter belt and stockings!

Leonara 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 13, 2015
    Replies: 190

I prefer to wear ultra sheer black pantyhose With my little black dress 🙂

Leah Santini 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 5, 2018
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 41

For me, Pantyhose for several reasons.  One, I’m a bit on the conservative side when I dress up, and two, I really need the control top that Pantyhose gives me!   🙂

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I would pick the stockings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account