Pantyhose or stockings??

This topic contains 42 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Joanna Knight 5 days, 5 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Paulina Val
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Girls, what do you think is more comfortable to wear with a black dress, a nice natural color pantyhose or sexy black stockings with garter belt?

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Paulina Val 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2018

Hi girl, yes…the pantyhose really help us to feel better control but I also love wearing hold up stockings with lace tops for those special days!!!.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Rsuze Delarouse 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 13, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Buy tights when done cut em in to stockings. Works well for me

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 56

I think it’s more of a personal choice. Either will do nicely. Me  personally I wear thigh highs and garter belt.

Helen Elizabeth 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2018
    Replies: 71

Hi Saphire, I wear tights and I like shapeweartights  because they give me control over everything. But when I’m in the right mood I love wearing hold up stockings with lace tops. They feel lovely to wear and add to the feeling! For me stockings and suspenders are the ultimate sexy hosiery. Helen Elizabeth.

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 341

I began wearing stockings when I was 4. I liked them but keeping them up was always a problem. I need a garter belt but go pantyhose instead. One I figured out how to put them on without destroying them, I really loved pantyhose and wore them all the time.

Many years later I wear stockings occasionally for fun, but most of the time I’m a 99% pantyhose girl.

Saphire76Aus 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2015

I believe this comes down to : personal choice, however the discerning and forward thinking woman, may utilise the benefits of Pantyhose has over stockings, such as Control top-to shape hips,tummy,buns..some Pantyhose have a reinforced Gusset, which adds an extra layer of protection from Aunty “Flow” leakage, not to mention a supplementary/darker surface with which to hide ones Vagee-gee whilst giving a much smoother contour over that private area think of wearing P’hose under a bodysuit or leotard.. Stockings as stay-ups (with elasticised grip inside the tops) Do away the need for suspenders being attached, P.S : a fashion guru once sprayed Hairspray around a models naked inner thighs, to help the Stay-up stockings Stay-put even as the model Strutted like a diva down the catwalk/runway.. Thigh-hi and lace-top stockings have a thicker banding as well as more feminine appeal with which the suspender clips attach easier to.. As a helpful hint: plastic clips never last long and risk comming loose, not to mention also damaging your stockings, I recommend investing in metallic suspender clips, The more pricier brands of suspender belts come with these hardy clips..On a tactile note pantyhose requires the wearer to be seated when putting them on or removing them, of course some ladies are acrobatic at this and may say otherwise.. and lastly one final note to the differences between Pantyhose Vs Stockings.. general accessibility to well errr bathroom breaks,and potential Intimacy access.. (apologises for this crude description)..Also when we have a run thats too obvious in our Pantyhose (that cannot be fixed by applying a dab of clear nail polish to patch the tear) then the Pantyhose must come off entirely, where as Stockings (if a single leg is kept spare in ones purse/handbag) can easily be swapped over quickly and conveniently.. and saving a “fashion Faux Pas” from  ruining your glam/time.!!!

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Alexis Frazier 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 3, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 17

I would pick stockings. Too much product with pantyhose in some situations and not all that comfortable. Like the individual leg feeling, snug and stay in place not to mention the look. Just my preference especially for LBD dressing times.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Edie Majeski 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 7, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 109

I use some padding on the hips and back side so I use control top stocking to soften the shape.

Paula Worth 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2018

Garter belt and stockings!

Leonara 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 13, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 139

I prefer to wear ultra sheer black pantyhose With my little black dress 🙂

Leah Santini 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 5, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 20

For me, Pantyhose for several reasons.  One, I’m a bit on the conservative side when I dress up, and two, I really need the control top that Pantyhose gives me!   🙂

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Helen Elizabeth 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2018
    Replies: 71

I would pick the stockings.

Viewing 12 replies - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account