Pantyhose or stockings??

This topic contains 57 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Roberta Thomas 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Paulina Val
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Girls, what do you think is more comfortable to wear with a black dress, a nice natural color pantyhose or sexy black stockings with garter belt?

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Nikki Geliebte 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 3, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Do you remember . . . before? How you felt about stocking and garters?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 168

Garter belt and stockings with a pattern if the LBD is not too tight. If it is form fitting then stay up thigh highs in a pattern with pumps or strappy sandals. Pantyhose if you must but it is sooo nice to see such a resurgence of stockings and garter belt and not just as bedroom lingerie. Tights in winter but then the LBD would be worn under a nice long winter coat so stockings would work then too😘! TTFN

Danielle

Jefferina Pantywaist 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 5, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 16

I love tights in the winter (black) and knee high stockings for warmer days, many different colors.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Hi. For me it’s stocking/nylons almost all the time. Silky, sexy, smooth hold ups, topped with lace make me feel so good! Black, beige and white and pink when I can find them. I do enjoy pantyhose and tights on occasion but given a choice stockings for this girl!

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 76

Hi Lesley Ann, it is a fun topic! I love chatting about clothes!😍

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 22, 2017
    Topics: 1

Pantyhose in the winter and stockings in the summer, have a date? stockings with lace garters .I like nude pantyhose and pink or black lace top stockings , the sexy effect. What man can resist a girls thighs with lacy top stockings. Also i purchase my pantyhose from dollar store ,one dollar a pare .This was a fun topic,i think i’ll go try on a pare .Love Leslie

Julia Morton 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 19, 2017
    Replies: 2

I have to agree, stockings, and garter belt are the way to go. Much better feel and look. I particularly like patterned stockings as they are more attractive ands sexy.

Rachel Sometime 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 23, 2018

I’m a stocking and garter belt girl. Being 6’4″ tall most thigh highs are too short and pantyhose are really made for shorter girls. I wear stockings, garter belt, panties, and half slip almost every day.

Sara Marie Franklin (SMF) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: July 27, 2016
    Replies: 277

Love my thigh highs with self stay up but times I wish I owned a Garter so I would not have to worry about them falling down by chance.  I love pantyhose because they come in so many shades and hiding so I love both as for feel I love the feel and access the thigh highs give me.  My pantyhose are cheaper so tent to roll down a the top if not on right.

Sara Marie

Dakota Summers 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 27, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Tights for me here in the UK much better for tucking but harder when you need to untuck and use the toilet but I don’t use a gaff or tape and when I’m full femme I use female toilets too

X

Bobbie Castle 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 13, 2018
    Replies: 8

Stockings all the way. Love the feel of em. And you just feel sexy with a garter belt.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 76

Hi Selina, my favourite pantyhose (we call them tights in the UK) at the moment are opaque tights. I love wearing 100 denier opaque tights, they feel so good. Navy  blue or black are my favourite colours.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 1

Definitely garter belt and stocking, way more sexy.

Paulina Val 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2018

Hi, I prefer the natural and tanned but for formal ocassions black color is my election, it always puts you on the safe side, bye!

Paulina

Selena B. Crane 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 12, 2018
    Replies: 1

I love to wear pantyhose but, I also love to wear ballet tights. Does anyone have a favorite color for either or both?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account