Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all. When I have too much free time, I can occasionally come up with a silly topic. This is one of those times. When you wear pantyhose, do you wear panties underneath, over or do you forsake your panties and go commando under your pantyhose? Since I’m never without my panties, I’m an under the pantyhose person. Thanks for sharing.
      Kay

Anonymous

panties under the pantyhose i think id feel weird doing it the other way around lol but now im alittle curious

I very rarely wear pantyhose, mostly tights.  I usually wear panties under the tights.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Yes, I’m a panties under the pantyhose chick, just feels more natural. However, when I’m wearing stocking and garters I have the panties on over them so I don’t have to unclip them to go to the washroom. Though only rarely do I wear stockings when going out, it’s like 99% of the time pantyhose.

Amy

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kay, I always wear panties under my pantyhose, they two of them help hold “things” in place. I also try to wear matching bras and panties, it just feel mite femme.

Hi Kay,

I wear tights more often than pantyhose and wear panties under.

Alice

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I often wear pantyhose without panties. When I wear short dresses I like sheer to waist pantyhose. If my dress blew or creeped up, I might end up showing something I shouldn’t show. I found wearing my high cut panties or thongs over my sheer to waist pantyhose looked very nice and sexy and if my dress blew or creeped up it would be a nice thing to show.

I don’t like wearing anything under my pantyhose. Just an old preference I guess

Kimmie
      Lady

Now, when I wear pantyhose, I go commando. When I first started dressing with my mother’s clothes, I would put on the pantyhose and wear a griddle over them. I just liked the way they looked.

Hi Amy I am like you pantyhose /tights  over my panties helps to give me a nice smooth front and depending on the pantyhose can pull them up well above the panties which would look a bit odd the other way round.

With suspenders and open girdles ,wearing a Platex open girdle right now , panties on top so only have to pull down my panties to use the restroom .   Michelle xx

Anonymous

I’m a panties under my pantyhose kind a girl I have worn my panties over my pantyhose a couple of times just doesn’t feel right

Kelly💋Ann

Anonymous

Panties on first always, then tights, unless I am wearing basques or suspenders, then the panties go over the straps.

Haven’t worn pantyhose since high school but when i did wear them i went panties first with hose over top.  These days i prefer knee highs or thigh highs.  Pueraria and epilating have really done wonders on my leg hair.  Still have some work to do on them but getting there.

Emily
      Lady

When I do wear pantyhose or tights, it’s always over my panties. Just always done it that way. I’m not sure I’ve ever done it any other way. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks I guess.

Anonymous

I always wear panties under pantyhose /Tights! But I wear no panties occasionally as well

My name is Robin Jennifer: I normally wear panties first & pantyhose/ tights (winter) over my panties. When using the “facilities” I find pulling them both down (panties & pantyhose faster to do my business. One responder mentioned wearing an open bottom girdle or with or without  wearing panties under the girdle. Last time I tried my open bottom girdle ( Rago) I found the girdle a bit too snug & I would ending up wetting  my panties. I should have bought the next size up ( bought Large should have gone to Xtra Large or 1X. Oh well there is my opinion & I like that you asked this question Pantyhose/Panties/ over /Under without. Sometimes in the summer I purchase/wear pantyhose that are  summer cool nice & comfortable, without panties sometimes with panties

Anonymous

Hi All

Well im newbie to CDH, and just finding my place in life and on here, so im glad of the topics you ladies have, and this one is close to my heart as ive read a lot of articles on the web trying to get it right, that is panties under or over or not at all. I still have no really answer just more understanding, and is that the answer that there is no right or wrong in this, each to there own and how you feel/want to feel.

My life has always been draw to pantyhose / tights from a very young age and while wearing other clothing (designed/choosen to be made for women, although history hasnt always said it that way with fashion and it shouldnt be that way, i wish society let you wear what you want without criticism) is more recent (last 15yrs on and off) i have for a while wanted to wear my pantyhose more, so ive been reading and searching to get feelings about how is best from alls prospective.

So ive read wearing pantyhose over panties was done back in the early days and mainly was do to keep the pantyhose/tights up, and i get that as times i feel and see ladies pulling them up during the day.

I feel the wearing panties under then started with advertising as to show the product off and to keep within public decently panties wear worn under, also it made the pantyhose last longer before wash sanitary wise.

Reading and asking in my mind then when it comes to wearing a body suit or bodytop would you want to wear panties then pantyhose then your bodytop/teddie etc.. Over that, and thats what is now pushing me to pantyhose then panties (and you get to see panties more). Also the introduction of a cotton gusset in pantyhose/tights is suggesting that the industry is anticipating thats the way to wear.

Im also thinking if thats the case i might even think at times why not No panties especially as i want to wearing pantyhose more and they will be under my trousers.

Just that feeling against smooth legs is my way of feeling close to my fem side as much as possible.

When it comes to stockings again read/searched a lot on subject, and again its an advertising thing to wear panties  under garter/suspender belt, (also I get that sexy look so it shows off belt., but practically the panties are better over the top.

I have loved over the years wearing sockings and suspender and love the look and feel (this is my best fem feeling) just this last week bought a set for first time of panties and belt together and most ive ever spent on a lingerie item (although wished gone full and bought bra as well to do full match)

I love the 50/60’s seeamed full RHT stockings but do feel in my fem self im locked into the 50/60’s in dress mind (yes big fan of Grease).

Thanks for reading hope ive not babbled x

My wife always wear panties under her pantyhose and then a body on top to make the pantyhose stay up. I love the sight of it and she loves the compression she gets to her lover body. For me its a win win situation as she fully understand that I love the feel of the female underwear.

Anonymous

I always wear panties garter belt or panties pantyhose, Thanks Ladies for being here. God bless
      Tammy

Panties underneath, but I’ll take thigh high stay ups or garter belt over panty hose any day.

For me, the most shocking thing is that so many are wearing pantyhose to begin with.

For much of the 20th century, pantyhose were an essential component of any polished woman’s outfit. But then, many Gen X and Boomers stopped wearing pantyhose years ago, dismissing them as uncomfortable and easily ruined by runs. Most Millennial women have never even worn them, and thanks to more casual office wear, they don’t need to in most offices.

Overall sales for hose are down and studies are finding that only crossdressers are buying them. Which is mind blowing. Even cosmopolitan has run many articles saying “hose are out” and “hose are not okay”. The whole point of this is to emulate women. So if women aren’t wearing them, why are we? They’re no longer an item of femininity. Easiest way to spot a cross dresser in pubic these days, is if they’re wearing hose. It’s well passed time to burn those things and join the 21st century.

Harriette
        Lady

The data shows that the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) for all types of pantyhose is about 7.5% up to 2030. That kind of growth rate is nothing to sneeze at.

The reason it is growing is because of a significant increase in income for women especially in Europe, some health benefits and needs (compression), and the different types of new, innovative materials.

There are a bunch of new companies formed to make pantyhose that doesn’t run/ladder, too, including Sheertex, new wire core thread, and one company has even made the first biodegradable pantyhose material. This doesn’t happen in a dying market.

Pantyhose isn’t going away.

I dont think so.Michelle always wears knee highs,pantyhose or thigh highs.This girl is not complete without some kind of hose on her legs.They have always been and will be a symbol of femininety to this gurl.However,each to her own.

Prefer pantyhose no panties.  Haven’t tried tights yet.  May have a different answer there.  Not sure.

For me, it’s always panties under pantyhose.  But because I don’t have a narrow waist and wide hips to keep the hose up, and because I sometimes need extra help tucking, I will often wear a panty girdle on top of the hose as well.  This helps hold me in (if the hose aren’t control tops), and keeps the crotch of the pantyhose up so it can’t slip.

As to Kristen’s question of why even wear them, I don’t wear them all the time.  If I’m going out dressed nicely, I will wear the pantyhose or stay-up stockings.  If I’m going out for a walk, and the weather is too chilly for bare legs, but not cold enough that I need tights or a super long coat, I will wear pantyhose.  If it is cold, I’ll wear tights.  If it’s warmer, I’ll go bare legged.

Anonymous

panties under pantyhose of coarse. i wear a thong and dont think it would work or look right the other way.

Kimmie
      Lady

I’m sure that CDs are not the “only” people wearing pantyhose today. Also, if you look at the answers to the age demographic polls, most of the posters here are near the older side of the bell curve and cis females in that age are still likely to wear pantyhose. Also, for me at least, the goal is not toe fashionable, but to feel girly. When i first dressed, pantyhose were just being sold, so I imagined the desire to wear pantyhose was imprinted.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Not to be stodgy about this topic but I listen to the medical experts who caution against urinary, etc., infections as a result of not wearing panties.

Harriette
        Lady

I thought some UTIs were caused by wearing tight underwear.

As a doctor I have to say that this risk are for CIS women, and due to their short urethra.

I haven’t worn pantyhose in years. When I did wear them, I always wore my panties under the hose. Today, I prefer thigh highs and wear them every day. Unfortunately they are firm compressing stockings these days since having a DVT blood clot in February. Still, they are women’s stockings and much nicer than the unisex variety out there. I also wear panties with them and do not use garter belts.

Brandi
      Lady

Hi,

Panties under the pantyhose.

Any one remember the panty connected to the pantyhose?

Brandi XOXO

I do!!!!!  I use to buy Underall’s all the time, another fav was No Nonsense sheer to waist liked wearing the sheer to waist under my leotards w/no panty….

My name is Caroline and I am an addict… As they were my ‘gateway drug’ to crossdressing, I am a massive fan of pantyhose and wear them always.

Back when I was closeted I would tend to wear all-in-one types of lingerie – bodies, teddies, panty-corselettes etc – so would always wear my p/hose next to my skin with the lingerie on top. Two reasons for this: I think it looks much nicer with a pair of glossy sheer-to-waist p/hose going all the way up and disappearing into a sexy satin high-leg bodysuit than having them on top. Secondly, I love the way this feels – the gusset of the pantyhose snug against my tuck and the shiny nylon against my bum, with the smooth material of the all-in-one sliding over it; every move you make just feels electric! Back then I only owned a couple of pairs of panties which I seldom wore (although I did have a couple of panty girdles which I also wore over my hose).

Fast-forward to now, and having been out to my partner for a couple of years I usually find myself wearing my pantyhose over panties. ‘Why is that?’ you may ask! Well, shortly after my ‘big reveal’ she kindly gave me some of her older bra and panty sets, and because what girl can resist wearing her girlfriend’s lingerie, I began wearing them. I soon found I was enjoying that I was wearing matching bra and panties and also realised it was much easier to maintain my tuck all day in panties, so inevitably my pantyhose had to go on the outside. I thought I would hate that, but as I always wear sheer-to-waist ones, they didn’t look as bad as I thought they might. Thus, I now usually do panties first, but still wear my hose under a bodysuit. Opaque tights always go on top btw 🙂

Sorry if I went on a bit, but I do like to talk about pantyhose/ tights!

When wearing pantyhose or tights it’s panties underneath. Although there are occasions where I don’t wear panties with them, depends on my mood. I do also wear stockings with garter belt and panties over the top of the straps, allows for easy access for bathroom purposes. Depending on the length of the skirt or dress determines whether I wear pantyhose or stockings with garter belt.

XOXO
      Suzanne

When I do wear pantyhose my panties are always under I love the looking in the mirror seeing my panty outline very feminine feeling.

I mostly wear mt panty’s under, but it does depend what I’m wearing. If I’m wearing a more form fitting dress I will just wear pantyhose so as to have a smother look with no VPL.

Panties under pantyhose….usually a thong. Now with a garter belt, the panties go over the garters.

Harriette
      Lady

Under pantyhose

Over pantyhose takes any functionality of the underwear away, except for maybe looks.

Prefer thigh his or stockings with suspenders but if in  pantyhose, Briefs under,  tap pants/ flare leg, or super lacy over.

Interesting question. I must admit that I would probably do panties under pantyhose. But living in central FL I seldom actually wear pantyhose. Too hot most of the time.

Thinking further though and it might be better to do panties over the pantyhose. That way I could cut out the crotch of the pantyhose but use the panties to keep things smooth. That method would make going to the bathroom easier as I’d only have to adjust the single layer.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?