Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I make no secret of the fact I adore wearing pantyhose (or tights as we call them here in the UK) and wanted to share some of my thoughts on them.

I honestly don’t feel properly dressed without a pair of good quality pantyhose hugging my hips and making my “leg” (yes, I only have one leg now) look good, so I still don’t understand why so many women refuse to wear them these days. What’s not to like … they feel amazing, they look great and most of the guys I know find them really sexy.

I started my dressing journey wearing my mother’s pantyhose as a child, and still recall the thrill I got the first time I pulled a pair on, smoothing them up my then hairless legs and over my waist. I loved crossing and uncrossing my legs in them, and I must confess, the experience was very arousing at the time. I still enjoy the feeling of putting a fresh new pair on over a recently shaved leg and slipping my foot into a gorgeous high heel (don’t you just love the sound that makes, as your hosed foot slides into the shoe?).

Having only one leg and wearing full pantyhose has its challenges and you might ask why I don’t just wear a stocking on my remaining leg? Well, I do sometimes, but I really prefer the look of PH and the fact they elongate your legs. I also like to have my stump (I only have a very short part of my leg remaining) covered by the hose, as the compression seems to help how it looks and feels. It’s actually easier to just tuck up the empty leg than wear a hold-up or normal stocking (plus, I can turn the PH around if I snag the good leg!).

If you have ever worn a silk lined skirt over PH you will know sensual that feels too, as the lining slides seductively over your thighs when you sit or walk about. But, it’s crossing your legs in them that must be the most rewarding experience? It’s still really hard for me, knowing I can no longer do that as an amputee and it’s just not the same crossing your leg over a prosthetic leg in PH… lol.

They also feel fantastic under jeans and seem to add to that feminine feeling you get when you have a great fitting pair showing off your figure.

I could go on for ever singing the praises of PH, but I would love to hear what others think about them and to share their feelings when wearing them.

I fully understand what you are saying they are such a pleasure to wear and that feeling when you first slide a new pair over smooth legs cannot be described. I have a few patterned tights I love to wear especially with a nice pair of boots

Anonymous

Oh dear. I really hate to be a “nae-sayer”, but tights (pantyhose) mean onlly one thing for me. Cold weather? On with the tights! As a young guy tights were known as passion killers, and I am afraid I still feel that way.

Smooth legs inside 30s silk slacks, now that feels fabulous to me. Especially the Fred and Ginger style bags. Or a swishy, pleated silk skirt. Now you are talking!

Sorry girls, but you will never covert me. Enjoy your tights!

Sian x

Hey Linda,

Great article. You are so right. Pantyhose are great. I was recently a BIG fan of thigh high stockings. Awesome, but with a big problem. They don’t stay up very well. If you are wearing them at home, okay. Any amount of walking and they don’t work.

Pantyhose are awkward using the bathroom, even for a GG. I think GGs have given up on pantyhose because its too much work. I agree with you, Linda. It is too bad. They slenderize the leg and they feel so good to the touch.

The only hosiery I see is black during the winter.

Maybe hosiery will come back someday.

Jessica

Personally, I love tights and have recently found crotchless tights which, in my view, are awesome because there is less work involved when needing to “go”. They work well for me either sitting or standing so I wear them more often now.

Anonymous

Nicola loves being tucked up in something lacey under/with sheer tights but, big but, there has to be a slip before a skirt. Complete: then heels…

I am an avid fan of pantyhose. I always wear pantyhose when presenting as a woman and even at night to bed. They are also great under my men’s pants in cold weather.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love pantyhose. I’ve been wearing them since I’m 4. I actually started with stockings, but keeping them up was always an issue, si I was given pantyhose instead. Over the year I learned I liked sheer to waist most, so when I began buying my own pantyhose at 13, I always looked for brands that had the sheer to waist style.

At 17, I began wearing pantyhose out with short girl’s shorts and platform wedges. Sheer to waist gave the best look. At 18, when I began dressing fully fem and going out, I thought the sheer to waist pantyhose showed off my legs their best.

For me, pantyhose was my gateway to dressing. If I’m not wearing pantyhose I don’t feel like dressing. Pantyhose is the first thing I put on.They are wonderful. Nothing looks or feels better.

With you all the way on the tights thing Linda, especially the feel of pulling on a tight silk lined skirt. Would love to shave my legs but the wife would rumble me. For now, I either wear black tights or about four pairs of tan which make my legs look pretty smooth.

Anonymous

I expected this pantyhose article to polarise responses from lovers and haters, but I am pleased to see most have been positive so far… lol. Thanks all for your comments and keep the PH love coming!

I have to agree that they are not much fun when it’s really hot though, and certainly crotchless tights are great for “easy access”. I tend to wear control top or figure shaping tights these day and usually go for those with a cotton gusset, which can easily be cut out if needed.

Most of my dresser friends seem to agree that pantyhose are an essential part of their feminisation and for many they were the first female clothing item worn, usually at a young age too.

My main influence came from my aunt I think, who not only had a great pair of legs, but also always wore pantyhose and skirts as a younger woman. I can still remember my mum saying how much she envied her sisters legs! I used to love it when she visited us and I could look at her legs and feet for hours. She usually slipped her shoes off when sitting in our living room too and I loved seeing her wriggle her toes in reinforced pantyhose (I so wanted to touch them …lol). She usually wore the reinforced panty and leg top type, which I still love myself. I remember occasionally seeing the thick leg tops when she crossed her legs, which is something I love.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Me too Carol.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I can agree with pretty much everything you said, only I never used my Mom’s. However, it is one of the most lovely feelings I can think of, and I often wear pantyhose under my guy pants.

The other thing you mentioned about GG’s which really rings true for me, is my wife hates them, and doesn’t understand why I like them so much.

Amy

Anonymous

I think the fit and feel of pantyhose have improved greatly over recent years. The addition of Lycra and other stretchy materials, plus cotton gussets in the crotch, just make the experience so much better these days.

I remember my mum always having to constantly pull them up from the ankle all the way to the thigh, just to stop them wrinkling or losing their fit in general.

I know a lot of mature ladies who also used to wear two pairs of panties with them, one underneath (as usual) and other pair over the top, to stop the crotch from sagging down … not very sexy or comfortable I expect 🙂  But, I think those days are gone thankfully.

I have to agree that hold-up stockings are very convenient (and sexy) though, but they still don’t seem to stay up well when out and about. As I’ve mention before, I prefer to have pantyhose covering my amputated leg too, and my stump is much too short to get a stocking to stay on it … well, without a suspender belt anyway… and it looks a bit daft just having a few inches of stocking pulled up to my hip joint on that side anyway… lol

Hello and I don’t know why woman don’t wear nylons either ,    I love wearing nylons, I wear nylons every day under my male cloths, I also under dress during the winter with a dress, bra, panties, and even pad, I love the feel and look of me when fully dressed up. I would rather wear dresses and bras and panties and nylons .

hi Linda I think skinny jeans and leggins are what is in style today. Most woman are just not wearing dresses as often as they used too. My wife has several pair that she only wears when she is wearing a dress and that is not very often today. There is nothing like the feel of having smooth sexy legs while wearing that cute black dress. Most GG’s know it and enjoy that feeling as we do. I know my wife would love to have the time to just have a special day to get all dressed up and feel cute a pretty. It is very much apart of being a woman.            Luv Stephanie

Candi
      Lady

Love, love, love pantyhose. An essential part of my presentation.  What could be better than pantyhose with skirt and heels? Like others, pantyhose were my first piece of fem clothing when I started dressing. I used to wear panties under my pantyhose but now I find the pantyhose by themselves to feel more liberating. I wonder how many of us wear them without panties?

Anonymous

I never wear panties under my hose. Feels so nice…

I have worn pantyhose and tights off and on most of my life. I had a girlfriend in high school, lived in the midwest at the time, and it got cold and snowy. Make it a short story, she suggested and helped me pick out pantyhose and tights. Wow! Love them!
      Been wearing tights mostly now. I do have some thigh highs that I’ll wear with skirts now. It gets hot here in the summer, but still can wear the thigh highs, not as bad as wearing heavy socks.

I love my tights  I’m wearing them now and best with no panties. I love to wear mine out like leggings with a short top and UGG boots my friend says I look like a teen slut like it, my tights are see through and can see it all on show thats when I’m on the Hunt for seashells. Get seen alot when meeting someone up the woods for a good seeing to and get some looks but love it

Anonymous

Love them too!!  I think I’m a pantyhose addict…  My drawers are full and yet I want more.   Does anyone think I need therapy?

Anonymous

I can never have enough, either. Love wearing them to bed, under my pants, and just lounging on the couch. Wearing sheet to waist taupe right now with just a t-shirt.

OMG!!!! This link is a dream cum true! I love pantyhose like nothing else. I must have over 25 pairs, I’ve worn black tights under my suit to a wedding, worn pantyhose at play with Luther gurls, worn them shopping. Mmmmmm thanks for starting this link

XOXOXOX

GINA❤️

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?