Tagged: 

• This topic has 45 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Choose what color stockings you could wear for life

Come on girls I want to hear from all of you lol!!!!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I’m going to have to go with a beige color Candace.  Mostly to just give some color to these long white legs.  Or maybe white, to cover up the white! 😁

Stevie

Suntan! I especially love the vintage “suntan” shades like “Cafe Brazil” or “South Pacific”; Leggs suntan from the ’70’s are a wonderful shade.

RachelAnn
      Lady

I love hose, I consider a outfit incomplete without them. Taupe is a little dark for my taste, I would have to go nude.  Makeup for the legs. Whether they’re sheer, opaque. Or somewhere in between.  The vast majority I own are either black or some sort of nude color.

Rachel Ann

i know my affinity for black is because my experiences at my grandmothers and wearing hers, although since I started shaving my legs this year I own more suntan and taupe them I ever owned lol!!

Candace

I love wearing panty hose.  I usually wear nude but I have black also, the sheerer the better.  I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a garter belt and stockings!  OMG

I went with taupe as I absolutely love sheer nude stockings attached to my garter belts. I wear black and white as well on occasion (I’m wearing black stockings now), but my first love will always be nude stockings. 🙂

Hi Emily

My beginnings with pantyhose were grandmas black silk stockings so I guess that’s where my love of the shade of black comes from although since I started shaving my legs this year i own more taupe and suntan shades then ever lol

Candace

Come on black I’m rooting hard for you lol!!! Keep Them coming girls we need 100 votes !!!

Hugs

Candace

Anonymous
        Lady

I’m with you Candace!  🙂

<kisses> tara 🙂

Ok girlies so I decided to put on my favorite red dress with taupe color pantyhose , I always go with black and much to my surprise my legs looked just as sexy as they do in black lol.

Now with that said Ladies we are about 60% on the poll and I won’t give up until all legs (lol) are spoken for so keep the votes and the replies coming!!

Hoping you are all enjoying the holiday season as well!!!

Hugs and Kisses always

Candace

Anonymous

Candace, you little trickster….such a straightforward but devilish question…..

but sexy black for grace ❤️❤️❤️

I absolutely love to wear pantyhose. It’s my favorite thing about crossdressing. I remember the time that got me into dressing again after years of dormancy. My wife and kids were going out of town and I would have the place to myself for two weeks. I dropped them off at the airport, about an hour from where we live, and planned on the way back to stop at Walmart along the way and buy a pair of On the Go! Pantyhose, either in suntan or off black, my two favorite colors. It was in a Walmart that was out of town, and it was early in the morning so hardly anyone noticed me. I got home and showered, shaved my face, trimmed my toenails, and lotioned my legs and feet.

Then I put the pantyhose on (I opted for coffee colored). It was positively exhilarating. I loved how my legs looked. The pantyhose were a perfect fit and felt amazing. I happened to have this unusually long shirt that went well past my butt. It was basically a black, long sleeve t-shirt. I put it on. Then I put on some cute boots that would totally pass for femme. Then I took some of my wife’s make up and put it on. I hadn’t done makeup since I was in college, going on 20 years!  I was floored, I couldn’t believe how sexy I looked, if I do say so myself. I luxuriated in that beautiful outfit, simple though it was, it felt so right! And the funny thing is that aside from the makeup and pantyhose, I was wearing my own clothes. The black shirt was my little black dress, and trust me, I showed a LOT of leg!  I wore those pantyhose out those two weeks. My mind started to wander, thinking how lovely it would have been to have a man there enjoying me and my now gorgeous legs. And I think this was the episode that reawakened my bisexuality, but that’s a story for another time, maybe another forum! 😉

Blushing!!!!

Oops! I think I forgot to mention that I would choose taupe – but that is subject to change!

Anonymous

i would actually choose nude for pantyhose. for most of my life i wore suntan, but in the last few years nude has appealed to me for some reason. Now if i was wearing thigh highs, black is my first choice.

Jennifer

Come on girls we are only a 1/3 of the way there I no we can do it!!! Show your colors lol!!! Go black sheer stockings lol!!

Hugs

Candace

Kathleen
      Duchess

This is almost like asking me what song would I want to listen to for the rest of my life. A new song a new day!

Anonymous

i love the black/daark pantyhose! looks great with a sweatherdress and thigh high boots!

Hippie
      Lady

Black It goes with everything

I have a lot of black tights in my wardrobe; black pairs well with pretty much anything in my wardrobe. I have a few white, but it gets dirty too easily.

i love thigh high stockings and if i could only wear one color it would be nude as it goes with the most and also can be worn day and night, causal or formal.   If i had a choice i would also have black backseams on those as i always feel more fem and attractive maybe it is just my age *smiles*

ChloeC
      Duchess

I went with taupe, but there are times when black works better with what I’m wearing.  I’ve tried white (actually thigh highs), but they seem to require a very certain type of outfit or attitude or whatever.  I do like nude, as the feel and look is still good, and it smooths out any slight discolorations or other things on my legs.

I chose Taupe, but only because Nude isn’t an option, I love the sheer nude, however, Black does come a veeeery close second.
      Hugs, Regine

Come girls we are two thirds of the way there !!!!👠👠👠

Ok girls we are in the home stretch we are 3/4 of the way there so keep those votes coming !! You’re the best for making this such fun and so great with all your comments !!

Holiday Hugs and Kisses

Candace

I’m going with black because it goes with just about everything… for me anyways. Today I’m wearing black stay ups under my drabs. I don’t yet actually own any pantyhose, but they’re on my list to get. All my hosiery is either stay ups or stockings that require garters.

Bridgette vS

Sheer black for me.  Stay ups if allowed.

Jennifer

Black by a hair. I also love nude, suntan, and taupe. I have multiples of all four of these shades in my pantyhose drawer.

Hi Candace!

For me it has to be black! A pair of black tights were the first bit of female clothing I ever bought for myself when I moved away to university. I remember walking for miles away from my college to an area where (I hoped!) I couldn’t possibly meet anyone I knew and went into a tiny corner shop. There, in the corner, was a small rack packed with various tights and stockings. Although they were strangers, there were quite a few folks in the store and I really didn’t want to be seen examining the stockings section (I think I must have cared a lot more about such things back then). So, I ended up walking back and forth around the shop glancing briefly at the hoisery everytime I went past until finally I’d homed in on what I wanted. Then, in one fluid motion, I grabbed them off the rack and practically ran to the check-out to pay. God knows how suspicious I must have looked, orbiting the store for no reason 🙂

I wore those things until there were more holes than tight – Despite the ladders/runs, it was such a liberating feeling to be able to put them on and wear them without any fear of someone coming in and catching me.

Of course, that first pair of tights set me on a VERY slippery slope of buying my own clothes and it really wasn’t long before I set off again, this time in search of my first bra and panties…

Rachel xx

You girls are the best keep them votes coming!!!!

Hi Girlies

I can longer “skirt” the issue for it needs to be ad”dress”ed and I really hate to be a “heel” about it. It seems we are “run”ning out of “seams” I mean steam with our pantyhose poll. Now I’m not asking anyone to “pad” the numbers although that may seem “hip” to do. Like my girdle we are in the stretch and only need a few more votes so help to keep me from tears and having my mascara get messy…… That was fun lol lol!

Hugs and Candy Kisses

Candace

I find skin tone hosiery to be the sexiest.  Although I wish suntan was a choice, I went with taupe.

Emily
      Lady

Always gonna black!

Should I tease you about that? 😂😂😂 ok I will — girl, you said a mouthful! 🤣

Well yesterday I went to the drug store and found hosiery on sale bogo, and so bought a few. A pair of black tights, they had only one pair the right size, and two pairs of suntan, along with some knee highs.

Bridgette vS

I adore sheer-to-waist pantyhose in any natural tone, taupe, nude, tan, etc.  Wearing a matching sheer bra is soooo sexy for me, with natural tone high heeld is heaven.  I have to spend a little time in the mirror before putting on my other things. 😉

Dressing without pantyhose is only half dressing to me.

This is like asking me to pick a favorite child.  I’m not a parent and likely never will be but it still hurts!

It is very easy for me to answer that question. black, black and even blacker!!

I love tan and my mocha colored pantyhose the best.

I love any quality hosiery but if there was no other choice it would be black all the way.

(My pink and girlie Barbie side is pouting right now!)

Anonymous

Hi there all
      My fave is Pink but tend to wear Black More! It’s a girly thing!

Anonymous

Hey Michelle
        Pleased you Thanked my Post but needs must when you are a girl!
        Pink is classed as a girly color but who cares?
        Have been in touch and hope to hear from you soon!
        Hugs
        Anna xxx

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?