Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all!

I’m having a hard time finding the right pair that fits and feels just right, so I am looking to all you girls for pantyhose/tights recommendations.

I am 6.0ft,  220 lbs.

Toodles!

Not sure if they sell them in the states but I have always had good luck with Secret Leg Wear. I had a co-worker suggest them to me as she said they were not too expensive and held up fairly well.

Cynthia

Greetings, fellow amazon! I’ve had decent success with Berkshire and Just My Size (you should be able to find sizing charts for both online, though if you’re a few inches off in either height or weight it will probably work; behold the magic of hosiery!)

And of course remember the golden rule: the sexier it looks and feels, the shorter its lifespan. 😉

For the record, I’m 6’2 and 240 lb on a good day.

Ashley
      Lady

Since I found Sofsy opaque and super opaque tights on Amazon I haven’t worn anything else. They are reasonably priced and pretty much everything you want tights to be, and I can’t recommend them enough. The super opaque/100 denier ones were my go-to’s when I still had leg hair. they do a really good of hiding it. Even the 40 denier ones in darker colors do a decent job of that too.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have found Berkshire to be an all around good pantyhose. They fit well and last. I only wear pantyhose when wearing a really nice dress going to church or a nice function. So don’t have a lot of experience with other brands.

Sandy

Stephanie,

I understand your troubles. I am 6 foot 2 and nearly 300 pounds. I struggled for years to find tights that fit well. I have had best luck with Torrid and Lane Bryant. The are reasonably price and fit well.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Leggs Sheer Energy have always been reliable. A little tight when you put them on but vet comfortable! I also second Berkshire 🙂

I’m pretty economical when it comes to tights; I’ve had great success with the ones from either Walmart or Target.  I’ve worn one pair (one black, one nude coloured) consistently and they have held up great.

So, I just ordered:

Just My Size Women’s Shaper Panty Hose, Jet Black, 3X

Sofsy sheer backseam tights Invisibly reinforced Nylon Pantyhose, 20 Den  – Tan with Tan Seam- XL 

Berkshire Women’s Plus-Size Queen Silky Sheer Control Top Pantyhose 4489,City Beige, 1X-2X

One of each, to see which fits and feels the best out of those three.

They’re not sexy per se but Leggs Day Sheers are comfortable and durable and come in a size Q++ that should fit very well. They’re some of my favorites.

-Jen

Need to check out snag tights! Amazing fit – im 6,3

Absolutely my recommendation. Just wish they did stockings as well as tights!

-A.

I’m a “robust” girl 😂 and I was very pleasantly surprised with a pair of On The Go pantyhose in Queen size coffee colored. They were very soft, looked great and I was happiest at the fit! The one problem was after a week of wearing them, they were shredded to ribbons. Overall though, for such a delicate product and given the relatively low price I paid for them, I think I definitely got my money’s worth. The coffee color was gorgeous and I think next time I want to try off-black.

Thank you all for the awesome recommendations! Hanes silk reflections plus and Sofsy are just perfect. Just my Size are nice too, but really love the Silk Reflections and Sofsy! I’m going to try some Berkshires and Wolford next, but definitely Hanes and Sofsy will be my “go to”. Now to buy more in as many colors as possible *Giggle*.

Thank you girls!

I have found that being the same height and weight No Nonsense size E is a great fit.

Fran

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?