- April 3, 2021 at 11:05 am #473186Stephanie PartimeParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 23Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
I’m having a hard time finding the right pair that fits and feels just right, so I am looking to all you girls for pantyhose/tights recommendations.
I am 6.0ft, 220 lbs.
- April 25, 2021 at 1:53 pm #483903francdnjDuchessRegistered On: April 25, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have found that being the same height and weight No Nonsense size E is a great fit.
- April 24, 2021 at 7:42 am #483370Stephanie PartimeLadyRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 23Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
Thank you all for the awesome recommendations! Hanes silk reflections plus and Sofsy are just perfect. Just my Size are nice too, but really love the Silk Reflections and Sofsy! I’m going to try some Berkshires and Wolford next, but definitely Hanes and Sofsy will be my “go to”. Now to buy more in as many colors as possible *Giggle*.
Thank you girls!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 23, 2021 at 3:17 am #482597Leah AdkamLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
I’m a “robust” girl 😂 and I was very pleasantly surprised with a pair of On The Go pantyhose in Queen size coffee colored. They were very soft, looked great and I was happiest at the fit! The one problem was after a week of wearing them, they were shredded to ribbons. Overall though, for such a delicate product and given the relatively low price I paid for them, I think I definitely got my money’s worth. The coffee color was gorgeous and I think next time I want to try off-black.
- April 7, 2021 at 11:08 pm #475071Sophie SmithLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
- April 7, 2021 at 7:30 pm #475027Jennifer McCrennaughLadyRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 176Has thanked: 2771 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
- April 6, 2021 at 10:36 am #474423Stephanie PartimeLadyRegistered On: March 15, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 23Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
So, I just ordered:
Sofsy sheer backseam tights Invisibly reinforced Nylon Pantyhose, 20 Den – Tan with Tan Seam- XL
Berkshire Women’s Plus-Size Queen Silky Sheer Control Top Pantyhose 4489,City Beige, 1X-2X
One of each, to see which fits and feels the best out of those three.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Stephanie Partime.
- April 6, 2021 at 5:42 am #474331Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
I’m pretty economical when it comes to tights; I’ve had great success with the ones from either Walmart or Target. I’ve worn one pair (one black, one nude coloured) consistently and they have held up great.
- April 5, 2021 at 9:36 am #473984Melanie RogersLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 3Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
- April 6, 2021 at 7:52 am #474378
- April 5, 2021 at 6:29 am #473923MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 45Replies: 572Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 1284 times
I understand your troubles. I am 6 foot 2 and nearly 300 pounds. I struggled for years to find tights that fit well. I have had best luck with Torrid and Lane Bryant. The are reasonably price and fit well.
- April 5, 2021 at 4:18 am #473893Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 147Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
I have found Berkshire to be an all around good pantyhose. They fit well and last. I only wear pantyhose when wearing a really nice dress going to church or a nice function. So don’t have a lot of experience with other brands.
- April 5, 2021 at 3:23 am #473881AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 203Has thanked: 573 timesBeen thanked: 677 times
Since I found Sofsy opaque and super opaque tights on Amazon I haven’t worn anything else. They are reasonably priced and pretty much everything you want tights to be, and I can’t recommend them enough. The super opaque/100 denier ones were my go-to’s when I still had leg hair. they do a really good of hiding it. Even the 40 denier ones in darker colors do a decent job of that too.
- April 5, 2021 at 2:38 am #473872Val’sheril StarsongLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 319Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 616 times
Greetings, fellow amazon! I’ve had decent success with Berkshire and Just My Size (you should be able to find sizing charts for both online, though if you’re a few inches off in either height or weight it will probably work; behold the magic of hosiery!)
And of course remember the golden rule: the sexier it looks and feels, the shorter its lifespan. 😉
For the record, I’m 6’2 and 240 lb on a good day.
- April 4, 2021 at 3:48 pm #473774Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 155Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.