Tagged: 

• This topic has 23 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Once, I was curious to know what it was like to wear a pair of pantyhose. I decided to buy a black, fine.

I really liked the touch of the fabric on the skin, it was an exciting experience. I liked to touch a leg in the other with his pantyhose.

In the mirror I felt quite sexy.

There are several models of pantyhoses: pantyhose with lace, pantyhose with built-in panty, and colored pantyhoses, such as white, red and pink.

Do you like pantyhose?

hello Marie i know what you mean the feeling of nylons is priceless, i have all different colors and style and fabric. i love nylons on my leggs, the feel of them as i rub my legs its a great feeling. the look of nylons on my legs are too much i love it., but when you put on a pair of nylons you must put on panties and pad then nylons, next try on a bra, then a dress since you are that far you will be amazed at what you look like. when i dress up its panties, pad, nylons, bra, dress, make up, perfume, ear rings, lip stick and heels. but only when no one is home for hours.

Anonymous

Tottally agree putting on Panties and then nylons definitely make me feel more feminine.  Adding the bra just adds to the feeling.  If this is all I have on when out in public still feel wonderful.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love pantyhose. I’ve worn them since I was 4. I always loved how they feel on my legs and to touch. And they made my legs look so pretty just like the ladies.

I loved wearing pantyhose with an oversized shirt that looked like a short dress. I would borrow a pair of my mother’s heels and go prancing about the house happily and proudly showing off my pretty lady legs.

I began buying my own pantyhose at 13, then began wearing them out openly with shorts at 17. I wanted to show off more of my legs in more flattering styles. I began buying and wearing short girl’s shorts and girl’s shoes. With my long hair and slender body I seemed to be able to pull off an androgynous look where I could pass for a girl or boy.

One afternoon I was in a department store on a cashier line waiting to buy a lot of pantyhose. I was in my pantyhose, short shorts and girl’s shoes. I struck up a conversation with a girl behind me on the line. She noticed I was wearing pantyhose and buying more. She mentioned she could use some more  herself and asked me how I liked them. She also seemed to realize I was not a girl but a boy who kind of looked like a girl.

She was fascinated by this and asked if I wore other girl’s clothes too or just pantyhose. I pointed out I was wearing girl’s shorts and shoes also but that was it. She thought I would like to try other things too. A few weeks later she bought some lingerie for me to try. Then she thought I should dress as a girl for a college Halloween Party.

We went out and bought several items of clothing I could wear.  When I put them on, I was amazed at how I looked. Of course I was wearing pantyhose with a very short dress and I wore stiletto type heels for the first time. They made my legs look so beautiful and sexy, it was hard to believe they were mine.

I loved the dressing up and the compliments I got, but for me the best part of it all was getting to wear pantyhose and show off my legs in them. Everything else just helped me do that.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Oh!!  yes the feel is overwhelming and the looks when at a mirror ,slipping on my heels, a above the knee skirt or dress  , omg!!! It just doesn’t get any better than that. Just love it all, the colors  ,the feelings and the looks, the whole package  .specially when that’s my best features and benefits much of my femininity. Working on the rest of my appearancebut  it’s so nice known my legs are well taken care of.. 🌹

Patty Phose
        Duchess

There is no doubt about it. With a real nice pair of pantyhose and some sexy shoes your legs will look so much better and sexier than you could have ever imagined. I never go bare legged. When my legs are showing, they are in pantyhose.

Even if you are not out showing off your sexy legs, just slipping on a pair of these silky beauties is a feeling and experience not to be missed. The only time I feel like I should not be wearing pantyhose is when I’m shaving my legs.

Anonymous

I love it I wear it all the time it feels amazing❤️❤️😘

Love pantyhose, to this day I don’t understand why some women have such hatred for this wonderful piece of clothing!

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

I wear a lot of dresses and skirts.  Pantyhose are a great accessory with them.  I like how they gently tuck my package.    I usually wear control top.  Sometimes, I use thigh high stocking with dresses and skirts.  The feel of the nylons make think that I am wearing something and nothing at the same time.  Also, I am not worried with how my legs look.  I like the shape of my legs.  However, they are paler than a ghost.  Which would be something I am looking forward to correct this summer.

I do the best feeling of pantyhose with no kickers

Love pantyhose! The feeling is almost indescribable. Wish I could wear them all the time!

I love pantyhose the silker the better

I do love pantyhose and stockings, they make your legs look and feel very nice. I have a variety of colors and wear under my pants on a daily basis. Just feels so right

Anonymous

I absolutely love pantyhose. I do not understand why g women hate them. They feel wonderful and heels slip on so easily when wearing them. I fine nude shade works best for me.

Nicole L
      Lady

Yes, very much.  I have very many pairs and just recently bought two very expensive pairs from Heist.  Looking forward to trying them on!

amy
      Lady

Yes I love to wear pantyhose. The feeling is oh so nice. I wear them most days and just enjoy the feeling. I just don’t understand why a lot women don’t care to wear them.

Anonymous

I love to wear pantyhose, especially black silky.  I feel a wonderful sensation when wearing them.  So feminine and they top off my other outfits.

Anonymous

I love pantyhose.  I think I have over 30 pair in my drawer. I like the “S’s” of pantyhose.   Silky, shiny, swooshy, and sexy.  The Platino brand are amazing.  Just wore some out on Saturday and received a ton of looks and compliments.  Z

First thing that I have to do is cut out the cotton crotch panel as neatly as possible. They just look terrible if an opening is tattered looking. Says that you didn’t care about your clothes just your libido. Ha ha did used to care.

esther
      Lady

I like the hose that goes up  to my thighs. I cant stand anything in my crotch, so I wear slips instead of underpants.  Esther

Anonymous

Yes. I love to wear any style of pantie hose.  I feel so feminine when wearing them.

there is nothing more then wearing nylons {pantyhose} i wear them the first thing i do when i get out of bed besides putting on my white or black panties with pad then my nylons. the feeling of them on my legs are word less and price less to wear. rubbing my foot against the nylons and feeling the sensation of it. seeing them on my legs are so exhilarating

I too love hose but i also know why women dest them be in a southern state on a warm summer day and you will swelter.  I wear from october til the middle of june. Tights and then gradually to lighter hose.

They also keep my legs warm as i work in an office building that is kept at 70 degrees year round.  I wish i could be out more as i like dresses but cant pass.

Anonymous

I absolutely love pantyhose and tights too and wear them as much as I can

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?