• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My deepest sympathy to the families and all concerned in this latest massacre, this is just disgusting and something has to be done to stop these slaughters of our innocents. The right to bear arms is one thing but there should be controls and rules in place to prevent these kind of things. I saw this on the news this morning and t actually made me feel sick.

Take care, Heather.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

My deepest symphaty to the families too. It’s sad and deplorable that these killings occur and that very little is done to prevent them. My solidarity to the American people. There is no reason for events of this type. Very pitiful.

Gisela

It really hurts! I feel there pain. I am a victim of gun violence. I understand what its like to loose people in that situation. What hurts the most is the way he did it. I went through alot in school and that never crossed my mind.

Anonymous

Yes Laura, I got picked on a lot at school for being small and feminine but nothing like this ever entered my mind. I’ve been raped a couple of times when I was younger but I never thought of anything like this. What do you say to their parents and family, there’s nothing you can say. Hopefully but doubtfully their government will step up and do something. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?