Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Grace is up early unwrapping presents…. excitement never changes!!…. coffee and bacon ( real bacon) sandwiches, sat in my pink onesie…..

About half ten I start to prep dinner in my little kitchen, stuff everywhere while the chef gradually begins to marinade in red wine…..then it will be dinner, tidy up…..

Dress up to the nines for trad Christmas pictures….keeping the marinading going….or maybe some JD apple…it better be good Laura!!!… late afternoon it’s graces traditional stroll around a nearly deserted town. I love Christmas day, especially because it’s all mine!!!

So how was/ is yours….anything good happen?…nice pressies??…shot the mother in law yet Kay??…do tell….

Oooops….nearly forgot….at 10 a.m. UK time…..myself, Stephanie Plumb and Amanda  Burton will be stood on the naughty step…raising a glass to each other, absent friends and all of you girl’s….. Merry Christmas ladies…..cheers🍷🍷🍷🍷

Merry Christmas Grace! Listening to some Xmas jazz instrumental music with a fireplace background as I sip my first coffee.

(78) Christmas Jazz Fireplace – Instrumental Smooth Jazz Christmas Music – 4K Cozy Christmas Ambience – YouTube

Sadly it was a very unsexy Christmas eve, I was too busy taking care of my wife to get in the mood to be dressed in anything more than lounge wear. Waking up this morning symptom free again is a bonus for which I am very thankful, my wife is still sleeping and I have some time so maybe a quick shower will inspire me to put something nice on to surprise her for when she wakes up.

Anonymous

Bless you both Cindy….just some times there are more important things…..xxx

Had my coffee, a liter of water, a close shave and a bath, I feel like a new… still not sure how to end that sentence. My wife is still sleeping but she woke up earlier and said she feels a bit better, so I’m going to dress up a bit. Sorry if was a downer before, but it’s all good in the hood here. As a Brit on his 4th beer might say, Merry Christmas to all, and a bloody good New Year!

Anonymous

Cindy Lou

caring is not a downer….glad you’re getting into your real self…..me??…preparing fart balls, see honey, even grace can hit the low notes!!!…..as we say in England….it’s an ill wind……

Smiles, me xx

You made me laugh out loud again Grace, I adore you sweetie.

We are all holding your hand, Cindy, bless you both.
          Hugs, Regi

I raised my early morning glass of Bailey’s to you all, 10 am UK.
      Love you girls, hope you all have a fabulous day.
      Im sitting here, waiting for my other to awake, to continue my christmas
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

Bless you Regi…

mmm Bailey’s, good choice xx ❤️

Now I remember the other thing thats missing from this Xmas besides family, imo Bailey’s is the second best taste in the world.

It truly is, I always have a bottle in the ‘fridge, over ice,mmmmmm
          Regi.

The problem for me is once I crack open a bottle I’ll have one or three every day till it’s gone.

Merry Christmas

I am enjoying Baileys and coffee sitting here in my bra and panties. My wife is asleep as it is 6:10 am here.

Enjoy your day!

Anonymous

Wow Ria….. are you “Bailey’s girls’….a gang??….enjoy the day sweetheart xx

Lol, Baileys is a Christmas tradition, here, the only way to start this day, and my first this morning was to toast our UK sisters:-)
          Perfection personified:-)
          Hugs, Regi.

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Girls!

It is quiet here. I am sipping my second coffee and my wife went back to bed. Christmas Eve was interesting. My mother in law’s head did not spin about my earrings. Not sure why? But my brother in law was drunk and kept following me around asking me why I pierced my ears. I kept answering him with a big smile and “the real question is, why aren’t YOUR ears pieced?” He puts the ‘fun’ back in ‘dysfunctional!’

Later our tradition is to bake cinnamon rolls and open a few presents. Santa brought Sparky a present as he was a good dog!

Hugs!

Kay

Sometimes its better to dress up even if your not in the mood, ya know what I mean? I started with a white lace bodystocking, matching steel blue cami and undies, pink lolita babydoll dress, and pink champagne wedding shoes, I feel so much better. My wife just woke up, time to bring her a coffee.

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies, hope Christmas will be good to us and better health.   i will be wearing a red dress, white nylons and then my male cloths over them so family members will not see me in a dress. having my son and his Gf and my sister in law over for Xmas dinner.    wife is working today, so I have to start to make dinner by 5pm,   snow is on the ground for Christmas this year but not a lot of snow. tiring to make the best of it with my parents passed away in 2013 68 days apart from each other, then my mother in law in 2019 from cancer.  so Xmas is not really the same, plus with this virus going around its tough.  F in government raising taxes, gas bill, water bill on a crisis we are in.   people are out of work, no jobs.    Government not helping out with a stimulus check to help every one out. but guess we have to deal with it and hope for the best. well Merry Christmas every one

Anonymous

Oh Lucinda

Honey, you’ve had it tough…I miss my parents too….all I can really say is best wishes….I’m sure I’m not the only girl who is sending them to you….huggs, grace ❤️

thank you  I try to think of good things and also move on with life for my parents would want me to move on but never forget them in which i dont. always in my heart. i see their grave site every time i go to county in war saw N.Y.   dressing up in my moms blouses makes me feel good and knowing she is with me when i wear them.    Merry Christmas have a nice new year we hope. and enjoy dressing up just like i do

Merry Christmas Grace! I went to the front door facing south with my first glass of wine and did a 360 in a toast to all the girls at 10.Prezzies all opened, had some melba toast and pate`, the lubrication will continue with a few nibbles ,starter for about 2. 30 more drink and then main course and then pudding and a chill out  film & bed, Py is coming home tomorrow so i want to be up sharp. Stay safe. and have a great day. Pyxx.

Anonymous

O m goodness, how wonderful…have a beautiful day…….and welcome home sweetheart….!!!!!

big huggs, grace xx

Krista
      Duchess

Merry Christmas Grace et al.  Well it is still very early morning here in NW Canada.  I haven’t yet had my tea.  Busy doing my morning exercise routine and then my Spanish lesson.  Feliz Navidad!!!!   I made my doggo Paige a special Christmas breakfast – mixed in a Spanish omelet with her dog chunks.  She chomped that down and now she is sleeping by my feet as I wander through CDH.  I have to take her on her walkie early this morning as my wifey has gotten up early to prep for visiting our grandkiddos by 9 a.m.  We have some crazy lockdown rules.  We can’t go visit our grandkids as a couple ($1000 fine) BUT we can go visit if we are two single people so for today we are legally separated (in case anyone asks you) and driving over in separate vehicles.  Bizarre.  Love the sound of having a Baileys but my son-in-law is lactose intolerant so I’ll be having a Cuba Libre with him instead.  Gotta run and take doggo.  Have a glorious rest of Christmas Day.  Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista…

I live in the u.k……your mad rules X 2 here…

hohoho….sounds like Paige enjoyed at least xx

Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful Christmas morning I have had,( and only a tiny, giggles, buzz from the Baileys).
      I got dresses, skirts, tops, robes, a beautiful lace shawl, and then had to do a fashion show to try it all on, I am such a lucky, happy girl.
      All my extra love to all my family, here, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives.
      Hugs, to everyone, near and far,
      Regi.

Anonymous

Oh Regi….a Christmas day fashion show…. dreamy XXX……

ho girl ❤️

Hi ladies, you aren’t the only ones being naughy. Spent yesterday at my friend’s house, either half or fully dressed. Had a full bottle of wine. I’m not a Bailey’s fan, sorry girls I know it’s a crime.

Got to my family’s house too late. Gave out my presents, couldn’t receive mine publicly as they were primarily for Trish and the kids don’t know. Had an argument with my dad and made up. Had a lovely meal, (concidering he cooked the meat) and a couple more glasses of wine.

Now in the bath relaxing.

Hope you all are well, love Tish

Anonymous

Having a fantastic day with my family Grace, the two grandchildren have lit up the day. Raised a glass with my best friends, you can’t ask for more than that.

Merry Christmas everyone where ever you are. ❤️Amanda xx

Anonymous

That’s wonderful honey…..I think I put a little too much brandy on the Christmas pudding….that nearly lit up my day!!!….

enjoy darling, grace x

Anonymous

Brandy wasted Grace, oh no. That terrible. Tesco open tomorrow get some more sweetie ❤️

Anonymous

Mmmm…sale rails…..look out boxing day…. grace is on the way!!!

Anonymous

All gone Grace bought it on line already, he he, just kidding. Wrap up darling it’s going to be cold tomorrow. 💋

Anonymous

Grace, I just love your humor, you are truly fun to be around so I could personally get to know you and not just here on CDH. I would just love to spend some real time with you.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Thank you Kathleen.. you’re very kind, there is room in my little padded cell for visitors, but you’re only allowed on Fridays!!!

Wonderful Christmas Day. So the presents were opened last night, except Santa gifts for our son this morning. Dinner was a prime roast of beef, bone in, which i cooked with lots of sides that my wife made, now enjoying a food coma. Haven’t heard of a Bailey’s tradition, but I like the stuff, so maybe next year. Will have homemade cheesecake in a bit, my specialty, then likely some port, I think there’s a bottle of Cockburn in the bedroom cupboard. Wearing a new pair of Gloria Vanderbilt panties as the only thing today with the sun here all day. Going tomorrow to bring home the oldest son, he’ll be with us for a week or so. Merry Christmas, girls, I’m so glad I’ve found you all.

Anonymous

Bridgette

Sounds like you have had a lovely time, isn’t that what it’s all about??…and I’m sure Gloria will be so happy you are wearing her panties!!!…..try Bailey’s on your cheesecake…as we say around these parts…”gurt lush!!!”….grace xx

Siobhan
      Lady

A good day, good food, good wine and good company.  Myself, wife, son and mother-in-law.  I came out to mother-in-law as being on the transgender spectrum a couple of weeks ago as I didn’t want Christmas to be about how I presented, so when I picked her up at 11, in a Christmas jumper tunic, jeggings, ballet pumps and painted nails, she was just pleased to see me, and we had a very relaxing day.  If an 86 year old Daily Mail reader can accept me, then maybe the world isn’t too bad a place to be.

Oh and my wife bought me a lovely feminine jewellery case for Christmas, which she chose for me.

I hope you had a great one.

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Sharon

86 and just pleased to see you……wow, perhaps everyone should read the Daily Mail!!

Huggs, grace xx

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

I too have received a Jewellery box myself. Totally unexpected. See I have collected quite a collection and have many little cases all over the bedroom and now can properly store which will make my wife very happy. Love the sparkles I’m afraid and my wife picked me a nice white one with plenty of room 😀  I’m just over the moon. 🌷

Anonymous

Stephanie

I saw the most beautiful jewellery box in a charity shop window months ago…..the shop has been closed ever since….the box just sat there gathering dust…..but I have my eye on it……glad you got the gift you wanted, wonderful xx

Anonymous

Ah ha a nice jewelry box in the charity shop window, will have to sneak in under radar then, he he.

Hi Grace,

Careful when you light up the brandy.  Close the door next to the smoke detector.

Enjoy your walk and hope your New boots arrived.

Good luck on Boxing Day.  Let’s hope you find the bargains and not impact the bank account.

Hugs,

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice!!!

In fact, the fire brigade were marvelous and got here very quickly!!!!

hehe, just joking!!!!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I am convinced friends and family conspired this Christmas to ensure none of my clothes will fit in January! Each and every one gifted prodigious quantities of chocolate goodies. A wide selection of treats – so as not to get bored. Of course, they all know chocolate is my greatest weakness. I love them. I hate them. What’s a girl to do?

Anonymous

Well Emily, love them, then hate yourself for loving them, then exercise, and then hate them because you have to exercise. Merry Christmas sweetie, ❤️Amanda xx

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hey Grace

Sounds a lot like mine too.

Shame I couldn’t dress, although had my favourite Christmas sparkly tights under the jeans though.

Had a really great day, lots of Disney/Pixar films which always makes me cry. Was very surprised we had Baileys left in the bottle come midnight.

Festive Hugs

Samantha x x

Anonymous

Gen….tidying up…today!!!….you are supposed to be making the mess today you can clean up tomorrow….and they do say… tomorrow never comes…huggs Gen…..grace xx

….and get those dangly ear rings ready!!!!!

Anonymous

Celeste dear….I’m sure you will look beautiful, judging by the clothes you have shown us recently.   xx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?