Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

My need were about to be fulfilled , no not sexual but more excitement! It was about time to move to another level and I was decided to venture out. If I read here once a read here 100 times about first adventures being a car ride, so that what I planned. My wife was away for a girls weekend and it wa time to be fulfilled. I planned a ride about 15 mins or so out of town as to; not be seen, the ride to the highway was nerve racking , but also very exciting. As I drove around I tried to make it a point of being seen from a far in my car, especially from men, since they would validate me being a woman I guess. Saw a few here and there and headed for home, what a night what a rush I could see why so many mention the overall excitement .

I did this for several years maybe a couple of times of year and then that excitement wore thin a bit and it was time for a new adventure… I was about to stop and be seen. Once again I took advantage of my wife’s get away. I remember it as if it was  yesterday, It was late fall and I wore black silk stockings, my favorortie Royal blue sweater dress and black heels. I had just purchased a brand new blond shoulder length wig that I just loved, did my makeup and was ready for another adventure . I had the same plan, drive out of town and took the suggestions of others here on the forum I read and plannned out stops at gas stations, convenience stores and coffee stops. I made it a point to drive around looking for places that had older men working, I guess I felt less nervous and they’d be nicer and accepting. My experiences that night couldn’t have been better . At the coffee shop and convenience store I had older Latin men assist me, and they were very attentive almost flirty like, once called me Honey, my legs almost gave out. At the gas station I encountered an Indian man who right out of the gate. Add his intention know, when he asked if o would come back when he got off work,,, of course I didn’t but I was in heaven, validated as the women I felt I always was inside.

Now Covid hits, a bad time for all, but getting worse for me, my wife and I job both begin working from home so no more alone dress up time for me and for the near future no more girls weekends for her, I was stressed. Outside of a few 30 minute dress ups when she ran out, I was miserable. It got worse so to speak, because now both our jobs have decided to keep our jobs at home offices. Don’t get me wrong, under any other circumstance I enjoy my wife’s company so much I could be with her 24/7, but I need my girly time!

I dress in drinks and drab’s now,did have a time this summer when the girls went away and took advantage of that, but I’m at a cross roads now. I think it’s time to tell my wife and best friend office 30 years about my secret. Nice again I’m pretty sure she may know, for long before I could buy my own things I stretched and put more runs in pairs of hero pantyhose then you can imagine and her one red jerrsy/ spandex dress that I squeezed into ( her size 4-6, me 18) was ruined by becoming so stretched out. I’m sure the time I asked her if I could dress up again the day after our Halloween party because no one took pictures of me had to be strange, but she let me.

my wife is a very very strong woman, had a terrible tragedy in her life when she was younger, which toughened her up. Shea runner and I’ve seen herself run  or workout with blisters, muscle injuries etc, etc. I asked how she  did it and she said I have learned how to block out mental and physical things.

i want to tell her, I beleieve she will understand, but I’m afraid . So there’s my story and hopefully onto another chapter in my life. Girls I feel like the shorty I have told you could be the template I use to tell her? any suggestions?

On. A side note I could be more thankful for all the the thanks and words I of encouragement I received here already it has certainly been overwhelming but I am very grateful. I look forward to you thoughts and suggestions in the future.

Huggs and Kisses Always👄👄

Candace

Hi Candace, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. That was the longest introduction post I have ever seen sonce I joined the site about a year ago. Definitely a good read. I read every word and was delighted that you decided to decided to join CDH. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to dress around your wife sometimes? From how you have described her, I believe she might not only be accepting but also supportive. It will all depend on how you approach her with your little secret. If you don’t have a clue how to do this, send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line. I will send you an approach method that has been used by some crossdressing people to get favorable results from telling their significant others. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?