Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First off, I want and NEED to thank all you wonderful, inspirational, courageous, and supportive ladies for all that you’ve done, whether directly or indirectly, to make me feel like there is nothing wrong with me for being a man who loves to wear women’s clothing. It has been through your kindness to me and to other girls on here, and your amazing examples of courage that I took a huge step today out of my comfort zone and into a whole new world. Thank you all.

The past two months have been very busy for me, to the point that I haven’t had any time to dress up beyond my panties that I wear every day, and my night gown or nighties. That means no wigs, no dresses, and no shoes, despite the fact that I bought a new dress and belt last week at Walmart and a beautiful black purse and a pair of women’s jeans at a thrift store. But today was different. VERY different.

After deciding that I was going to get dressed and showered and did everything I could to be as feminine and lady-like as I could be, I grabbed my new purse, a sweater/jacket of my wife’s, and walked out the door at 11:30 this morning. As I was driving to the gas station, I realized I forgot two elements of my female persona: nail polish and my black tights to hide my scarred knees. Oh well, the best laid plans of mice and men… So, I arrived at the gas station, and it was as busy as it usually is but that didn’t stop me. I got out and pumped my gas in the freezing cold wind, which by the way, was a thrill to feel blowing up my dress. I did notice that a woman was watching me pump my gas, but what her thoughts were I couldn’t tell, or care.

With my gas tank full, I decided to go to Starbucks for a chai tea (I hate coffee) and a croissant. But this location doesn’t have a drive through so I had to go inside if I wanted anything. Driving around the parking lot to see if I recognized any cars or anyone, I parked and mustered up my own courage to walk in. This is where your stories of overcoming your own fears on your first trips out, inspired me to believe I could do it too. And I did! I grabbed my purse and walked in there like a boss! Well, a nervous and maybe a little bit scared boss, but I went through with it.

Walking in, I noticed that there were about five other customers inside but no one in line, so I walked right up and made my order. The cashier was a young man in his late 20’s or early 30’s I’d have to guess, and he was very pleasant and genuine. He complimented the necklace I wore (it too belongs to my wife) that has an purple amethyst stone, saying he liked it. Now, here’s where it gets a little strange but not in a bad way. He tells me that he needs lots of luck so he bought a piece of jade. Of all the stones he could have mentioned, and there are tons of them, he says the one stone that is also my wife’s name! Was that and omen? A sign from above or from the universe that what I was doing was alright? Who knows, but it made me feel even better about going in there.

When my drink and snack were ready, rather than making a beeline for the door and safety, I sat down at a table and took a few small bites of my croissant and sipped my tea. I even took a shameless selfie to show a friend what I was doing. After fighting with my wig to stay out of my mouth, I gave it up and placed most of the croissant in my purse (I still can’t believe I own a purse!) picked up my drink and went to my car and drove home. The last thing I did as Jill before calling it a day, was to grab my mailbox key and go get my mail. It was an amazing and wonderful day! And again, thank you all for everything!

Hug, Jill

Congratulations Jill!  You had an amazing outing.

Alice

Oh my god, did I ever?!? Thank you Alice. It was quite the experience.

So awesome Jill I am so happy for you. I have the utmost respect and appreciation for you for doing it local, although I have been in public I can’t and or won’t at this time locally due to my family and how it might affect them yet after having posted several public photos and seeing they were all over the internet I took them all down a few months back but have since reposted new ones publicly as I have a yearning to express my feminine side. The fact that you had the courage and or balls to do it here locally I am so proud and happy for you personally it had to be nerve wracking stressful yet extremely exhilarating, exciting, satisfying, and wonderful experience thanks for sharing. Your terrific Jill!

Hugs April

It was quite exhilarating to say the least, but surprisingly low on the stressful scale. I made sure I couldn’t see anyone I knew at either place, but it only takes a moment for someone I do know to show up. Luckily, that didn’t happen.  I didn’t really have much of a choice about doing it locally since I seldom travel and when I do I have family with me. And being as short as I am (5’8”) I can blend in a little easier than some of you taller girls.

But like you, I have to be very careful because my family would have a hard time dealing with this aspect of my life.

Thank you for your kind words.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous
      Lady

Well done Jill

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Good for you Jill! How exciting for you. I had to laugh when you mentioned your scarred up legs, I would have the same problem. Congratulations on your first day in the sun. I’m sure it won’t be your last.

hugs

AnnaBeth

Thanks so much, AnnaBeth. My knees are not as pretty as the rest of my legs, which are one of my better features. I believe I have my mother’s dancers’ legs, but too many falls and deep cut to my knees have made the skin scarred and saggy. But I was determined not to let that stop me, and it didn’t. I hope the sun will see Jill again before too long.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Isn’t it just a joy, to bout doing normal people things while dresed. Just wait, It gets easier and better every time.

It was remarkably joyful to finally go out in public as a woman! It’s hard to even put into words all that I felt, but I know you understand. Thank you, Roberta.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You did it and the world didn’t collapse. Even though you had forgotten hose and nails the adventure went ahead. This gives so much encouragement to those who are thinking of going over the threshold. So happy for you.

Thank you very much, Angela. I hope my brief exploits inspire someone else who is considering going out in public.

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations Jill. Thanks for sharing. You are a very brave girl and I know how thrilling that must have been. Thats cool you took the cashier saying your wifes name as an omen letting you know everything was alright and it was. Maybe you weren’t as together as you would have liked to be but the amount of confidence you gained will make next time more together, enjoyable, and easier. I bet you’re already thinking about and planning the next outing so put that new purse to good use and have fun. All of us are with you in spirit.

Thank you, Michelle. If you all hadn’t been with me in spirit as you said, I wouldn’t have had the courage to even leave the house, much less walk into a public building in the middle of the day. Another outing would be great, but it will probably be a while before I get to do so.

Congratulations Jill,You had a wonderful time and the sky did not fall.WAY TO GO GIRL.Every time you go out,it gets easier.My sister,who knows of Michelle and accepts totally,gave me some advice and I quote “Be the lady you are,shoulders back,head up ,smile ,and have fun.”And sister was and is correct .Enjoy your femininety, Hugs, Michelle.

Thank you, Michelle. Your sister is a remarkably wise and compassionate woman. You’re lucky to have her in your corner. I tried to keep my head up, but honestly, I kept it down as much as I kept it up. Maybe next time I’ll do it even better. Thank you again.

Such an awesome story, congratulations! Fearlessness is just feeling the fear and doing it anyway. Yay, Jill!

What a great way of putting it, Nikki. I was definitely feeling some fear, but I didn’t let that stop me and I’m proud of myself for doing what I was too scared to do before. Thank you for your wonderful and warm words.

J J
      Lady

Good onya, girl! We are looking to more stories of a fearless women doing what she wants.

Thank you JJ. I look forward to sharing more outings with you all.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Congrats on your outing Jill! Now that the genie is out of the bottle going out en femme will get very addicting.

Fiona

Thanks Fiona, I can already feel the need to go out again. Hopefully, I can do it again before too long.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So glad you had such an amazing time, Jill. That is why I love CDH so much. I also started my adventures after reading the adventures of others here. I am so glad you are sharing your adventures like I have.
      .. Cassie

Cassie, thank you very much. There wouldn’t be any point in sharing without you wonderful ladies responding so nicely.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?