Viewing 46 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I thought I would help Roni by making the poll.

Anonymous

I would, but as me.

I’m not a woman, I am my own sort of feminine-ish man, but with the caveat of becoming the sort of man I’ve always wanted to be.

Clear as mud!

Love Laura

I believe the nature of the job would dictate whether or not Kathy could enter the work place. It would certainly be interesting, expanding my understanding of women’s daily experience.

I wanted to vote Yes very badly…. But I voted maybe. As in maybe after I retire and maybe if I move away from anyone whom I have worked with. Part time ? It’s a dream job, I want over time ! Male me stay late to inventory the garments !

Hugs

Autumn

Only if I was nowhere near anyone I know lol. Thanks for the poll.
      Hugs, Ruby

Anonymous

I doubt they would be able to afford me, but sure, why not?

I answered yes.

Several years ago I was laid off and looking for work after a separation.  I decided that I should be true to myself and went to apply in women’s clothes for several retail positions at local businesses primarily selling women’s fashions.

Alice

Soooo, did you get the job?

Hi Kathy,

I did not.  I could have used the employee discount too.

Alice

Jane Doe
      Lady

Sounds like fun. I could use a career change.

Stevie65
      Lady

I voted yes. I am at the point where it is my life and I live for me no one else. if they do not like it they can go suck a dry pickled pygmy goat… Tired of people discriminating and judging.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Of course I would. I already wear womens clothes for work most of the time.

Yep me too though I wear them under men’s clothes

Marianne
          Ambassador

I wear clothes from the women’s department that are androgynous enough to still present male for the casual observer. A close look will reveal details like buttons on the “wrong” side, discrete floral ornaments or a side zipper in the pants as well as the outline of a bra or the split hem of a blouse top under a sweater or cardigan.

I voted yes even though I am actually retired.I took early severance from my job at the age of 51 eight years ago.However,it’s one of my ultimate fantasies too be dressed as a woman in the workplace.I worked in an office for twenty nine years and was always envious of the way the ladies dressed and the smell of their lovely perfume.I can imagine me working in an office wearing a business suit,heels and natural flesh coloured tights/ pantyhose.A lot of genetic women don’t wear flesh coloured tights these days but a lot of companies insist that women wear hose as part of their work uniform.As I have been passionate about tights since I was a kid I would relish that.The downside of this would be that I would be paranoid about laddering my tights on office furniture.I scagged many a good pair of men’s trousers against filing cabinets.Of course black opaque tights are a better bet they are far more robust.

thank you for helping me out

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Oh god yes. I would totally love it.

I would I truly beleive it would be fun

Anonymous

Yes ofcourse,

I would love to me work as female as a maid or any other job.

Anonymous

I’d like to work part time as a salesgirl or receptionist.

if my work would except x dressers then i would work part time dressed up as a female, then i would enjoy the most of it when dressed up and being out side in public

Well since I work in wAlmart in fabric dept .I would love to have a part time job or a full time job yes in a womens clothing store or in a department store like Penny’s or macys .so I could be amber all day.and be happy

yes I use to have a ladies wear shop but to do it in femme would be so much fun

Its got to be a yes from me.
      And not just for the staff discount!

Take care girls.
      Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

A chance to be out in the world, dressed, daily or almost daily? And get paid for it?

Sounds like a win-win to me.

I know one thing
      for sure it would go from part time to full time if i could. The idea of being around all things feminate and learning how to best express myself while getting paid. My fantasy job Where do apply?

Anonymous

Absolutely! Would love it! To be fully dressed surround by women’s clothes….sign me up!

Anonymous

So do I Marianne, most of my clothes are female but I can still present as a male when wearing them.

Why part-time?

Anonymous

Most definitely, one of my dreams would to be left overnight in a fashion store and be able to try different outfits without having to buy them. The shop would need to have a lingerie department as well of course….xxxx

I would have to say no on several accounts.  First, I don’t have the time to do what I need to do now, and taking an additional part time job would just make things worse.  Also, the extra income would not really change my lifestyle

Lastly, the key words are “as a woman.”  I might pass casual inspection by someone, but I wouldn’t pass close and repeated inspection.  I’d suspect that I would make customers uncomfortable merely by my presence and might end up driving customers away, not for anything I do but because of who I am (or am not).

Would love to!! Being retired I have alot of time to indulge my feelings, so why not get paid to do it!! Even better is if I could do it full time!!:)

OMG yes.  I would in a heartbeat, and it would be absolutely awesome… at first.  Once the new wore off, it would be a regular retail job, then dealing with snooty customers who won’t put anything back where it came from and would keep you running for an hour or more then leave without buying anything.

So, I guess it would be a “maybe”.

PaulaF

Toni Marx
      Lady

Oh, yes. I’ve even penned a story about this, here’s the first chapter!

CHAPTER ONE DISASTER

At the beginning of a long working day where a ton of stock needs to be checked as the store closes prior to a revamp, Suzie was looking forward to that first sip of coffee. A sip that suddenly turns into a cross between a choke and a spray as she sees…….. well, it can only be classed as a disaster!
      ” WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!!??!!!”
      Swamp monster / creature from the black lagoon / drowned rat can only stand in the doorway to the little works kitchenette, shock plastered in every fibre of its being as water drips from every visible square inch!
      A stutter, a vague waving of arms, another stutter, pointing towards the staff entrance doorway, a few mewing noises gives Suzie no clue whatsoever as to the cause of the state of her coworker!
      “Ed! What happened?!!” Words come forth in a haphazard torrent, Suzie catching “Puddle” “Truck” “Tidal wave” “Didn’t see it” “Didn’t see me!”
      Understanding slowly dawns. “Come on. Let’s get you out of those things.”
      The centre is dead this early in the morning as Suzie and Ed were planning on performing a clearance of older stock and needed the quiet time to be able to work without hindrance.
      She leads her shocked coworker through the maze of service corridors to a communal locker and rest area, with separate male and female facilities.
      Dazed, Ed only notices at the last moment that Suzie is walking him into the ladies!
      “Suze! Not in here!!” He tries to drag her back away from the doorway, but with a non too gentle shove she pushes him through.
      “Oh, hush! There’s no one here this early and I’ve got stuff in my locker to get you clean.” A quick peek around the door confirms her statement as she ushers him into one of the shower cubicles. “Get out of those wet clothes and under a hot shower, I’ll sort out some fresh clothes for you.” She passes bottles of shampoo and shower gel as well as a dry towel from her locker. She hears the bolt turn in the cubicle, then the noise of clothes being discarded and the swish of the shower working. Satisfied, Suzie rifles through her locker…….

Ed finally finishes his shower, feeling refreshed and a tad calmer after his unexpected soaking. The cubicle bolt ‘thunks’ open and with towel wrapped around his midriff, he steps hesitantly out into the ladies locker room. His wet clothes are bundled into a bin bag that Suzie finds in a utility cupboard.
      “Better?” Suzie asks and at Ed’s nod continues, “So, what exactly happened?”
      Ed shakes his head ruefully, settling onto a bench.
      “I’d just turned into the service road, you know where it dips?” Suze nods confirmation. “Course, with all that rain we’ve had there’s a small lake there now. Well, some numb nuts drove through it at full tilt, so I ended up wearing most of it!”
      “Did you see who it was?” She asks.
      “HA! As if I had the chance!” He scornfully replies. “But have you sorted my clothes out, please?”
      ” I’m not sure what we can do about something for you to put on now.” At his look of dismay she turns to glance at her locker. “Its not exactly….masculine, but you can wear my jogging gear just to get us back to the store.” A worried look crosses his face. “Ohh, don’t fret, pink unicorns are all the rage now!”
      Worry turns into horror and dread, blood drains from his face, his face falls, his body slumps akin to a puppet having its strings cut!
      “Oh, I’m teasing you, you daft sod! Its just a hoodie and a pair of leggings!” She holds up a dark purple top and at his acceptance, passes it. The tight multi coloured legwear is less happily taken.
      Ed weighs them in his hand, analyzing and thinking. “Ummm, I’m not being queer or pervy here, but umm. … do you have any shorts or something I can wear under these? Or even instead of???”
      “Weeellll,” she drags out shyly, “I do have a pair of bikini briefs, iiffffff, you’re brave enough to wear them! And judging by the marks on your chest and shoulders, would you like the bra that goes with them?”
      SHIT! BUSTED!

Seeing as the locker room is too public a place for such revelations, Ed and Suzie retreat back to the privacy of the boutique, Ed bravely wearing the offered outfit (minus bra) (for now). Over a shared coffee, a frank and soul searching conversation follows, Ed digging deep to reveal what motivates him with his cross dressing.
      “Do you go out dressed?” Is one of the questions Suzie asks.

“I’ve got to admit, you’ve got great legs. My leggings look really great on you.” Suzie says.
      “Peeps keep telling me that.” Ed agrees, idly running his hand over his spandex covered thigh, “I suppose that’s why I can get away with wearing miniskirts.” Saying this, he subtly glances at the black mini Suzie is wearing, paired with a white blouse. Black tights and a pair of workmanlike flats complete her outfit.
      Suzie sips thoughtfully at her coffee. “I’d like to see that.” She quietly states, looking Ed right in the eye. He sees the look and opens his mouth in shock. “Well, we are surrounded by enough clothes that you’re bound to find something you, or even I, like! I did say I’d sort out something for you to wear and I think your options have just doubled! If….! You are okay with that.” He nods slowly, still a little dazed.
      “Exactly how far do you go? Is it just casual wearing or the whole drag queen look? Actually, I’m not being funny but is this a transgender thing? Sorry if that’s going too far but I’m curious.”
      Ed smiles as he leans back in his chair. “No, its not transgender, I’m quite happy as a bloke. Its just a feeling…” He searches for the right words. “Its just a way of sorta stepping to one side as Ed and becoming…..Toni.” He lamely finishes.
      “Is that your girl name?” Suzie asks with a hint of a smile. A warm smile that Ed sees as acceptance. “How far do you go……as Toni?” Ed fidgets in his seat. “Is there tissue stuffed in your bra? Do you wear a wig and makeup?” She asks, full of curiosity.
      “Yes. There is a wig. No, there is no tissue. I……um……well, you can….um…..kinda order falsies off of the net.” He hesitantly says. “And….um….bum pads.”
      Suzie’s eyebrows raise and she opens her mouth with a hint of false incredulity, not the shock and disgust Ed expected, her understanding putting him immediately at ease!
      “What’s wrong with bum pads? We’ve got a nice little collection in store. And I can see that falsies are so much better than tissue, we women use all sorts to make our boobs bigger. I just love my chicken fillets!!” Ed doesn’t feel comfortable enough to say that Suzie’s boobs are just perfect as they are. “What about makeup? Are you good with the slap??”
      “I did go through a phase of experimenting with makeup, but I never could get it realistic looking, so it spoilt the look I was going for, so I ended up not bothering.”
      “Well, Katie will be in later. You know she works on the cosmetics counter, shall we rope her in on getting you la femme?”
      Ed hesitates. Suzie knowing about his cross dressing is a sudden shock that he is only just feeling at ease about. If the circle grows what is the chance of someone disagreeing with his habit? But then, there is the wish that he could be more open and to step out of the closet.
      Suzie sees the apprehension written on Ed’s face. “KP won’t bat an eyelid. I know that she does am-dram, so she would probably see you as another challenge!”
      Surprisingly, Ed agrees with her. “I’ve always looked at those cosmetic counters with their sample areas and wondered what the reaction would be if I sat in the big chair! Yeah, as I’ve got the chance to, let’s take it all the way.”
      Suzie smiles broadly at Ed’s attitude and walks out of the kitchenette, an over the shoulder glance inviting him to follow towards the racks of boutique stock items. “Well, with what we have here, we should be able to put a great outfit together for you! Want to play dress up?”

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Though I’m retired, and rather like not having to be at a certain place and time, it might be rather interesting working en femme. Not sure how some customers might feel about it, depending on how well one is able to “pass”, having a man help them choose clothes.

Good practice though!

Amy

Anonymous

A lot of us girls would dream of working in a bridal shop, lovely

Sure, in order to be an informed adviser, the first thing you would do is try on everything in the store!

Anonymous

You bet Jin, but I do like the off the shoulder numbers with a full billowing skirt.

Anonymous

I would part time. Even though I work full time plus but being self employed I could. I’d do it to learn more about women’s being more passable and to buy more cute clothes

Anonymous

voted yes, it could be great – part-time if possible as long as not an early start as it takes me quite some time to transform and ofcourse being able to wear my clothes or store uniform. Question would be, although no negative comments yet as to my appearance; would I be accepted? – specially if in the lingerie department!!

Since I am a retired dance teacher I have taught as my true self Jessica Scarlett openly. I have know hang ups about this at all simply I am mirroring my true self. I do actually dance better female than male but don’t tell anybody. But as I pass to a degree I would do any job as J.S.

Love to you all! Jessica Scarlett.

Hi Helene,

I think it depends on the individual.

Some women may baulk at the sight of a cross dresser anywhere, and wouldn’t even approach you.

Others, I would suspect the majority, will just accept that you are the person doing that job, and not have any silly “issues”.

As long as you maintain decorum and respect for the customer, you will be fine.

I would love to do this job – the difficulty would be keeping myself out of the changing rooms with armfuls of clothes to try on!

Love Laura

I’d be the same as you Laura. I’d be like a child in a sweet shop.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I’ve had many fantasies about working in a women’s store and dressed in all the latest fashion to help both men and women find that special dress.  Once I start thinking about it I just have to go and dress. It flips that girlie side right on.
      hugs

Rosiebeth

Oh I would love work in a clothing shop en fem. Could I be able to pull it of? I can dream

Hippie
      Lady

I applied at Victoria’s Secret and decline the job once I found out I get better deals than their employee discount.

Would I do as presenting myself as a woman, most likely not? I’ll wear everything they have and follow their dress code. Just have to do as a man, because one I have no idea how to act or be a woman. I am a manly crossdresser, besides I like my beard and chest hair.

Hippie

Anonymous

Definitely would if I wanted to lose my beard. Probably would want to work in Torrid. Although, if I were a little smaller, maybe Victoria’s Secret.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I retired and my first job was in a friends shop. I had helped out there before I retired and she was a great help to me to extend my crossdressing life.  The shop closed down and I applied for a couple of jobs and one was in a ladies clothes shop. I put everything on the application and went for an interview. It wasn’t a glamour shop but a busy one.

I arrived at the shop and went to the managers office. She went through the application and asked questions. Then there was a lot of questions relevant to the job. There was the last test, which was to go down and choose an outfit for an occasion. The manager said that she didn’t want me to do that.  I was a bit disappointed but what she said next was amazing. ‘I have seen quite a few applicants and you have made an effort to dress nicely and I can see you don’t need to choose an outfit’. A couple of days later I had the job – Part time in a ladies wear shop!

I would love to work at a Women’s clothing store but I would never pass for a women

Pumped
      Lady

I had to say no as I make one ugly woman.

On the other hand I love shoes and have told my wife my dream job would be to work in an upscale shoe store. I would dress as a male, dress pants and nice shirt and tie, but take advantage of all the women’s dress shoes and wear them at work, spike heels, boots what ever I can find.  I enjoy dressing the androgynous look.

Kinda a silly poll to ask here.

I think most of us would love to go to work dressed up if we could pass as a woman.

Oh I’d love to

Alice Black
      Duchess

I voted no. Would not have the nerve to do it.

Alice Black

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?