Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

The reason I was dog sitting was that my friends went to London to catch Patti Smith. I’m just back from taking the dog back, and we had a little session, and they played some raw video someone took. She’s 70 years old for heavens sake!-

it’s already on Youtube !

“People have the power” and “Not fade away” – check it out if you want.

google (or safari!) “Patti Smith Albert Hall 2021.

The next time they do Patti, they’ll have to find another dog minder – I’m going with them!

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Hi Marti,
      Patti Smith affectionately know as the “The punk poet Laureate. Great debut album. “Horses”
      Have you read any of her books? Extremely talented.
      Not sure but I think she might be older than 70 Marti.
      Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Ahem ! Yes perhaps I was considering how old I’d like to be described too 😉

No, not read any books, her poetry is great. I’ll check her out.

Marti xxx

Hi Amanda,

Patti Smith is 74.  Born in December 1946.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice, I thought she was. xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

My word is she still touring! I recall ‘Easter’ when it came out and everyone , well those that I knew, were raving about it. There were links to the Velvet Undergrounds John Cale all part of that scene. The stand out was ‘Gloria’  Another that I liked was the song ‘Because the night’ from the Easter album. Written by Bruce Springsteen and brilliantly performed by the lady herself.

Anonymous

Hi Angela,

I’ve been indulging in Patti since I came home. Those are great moments of music Love her songs, and love her attitude

Marti xxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?