Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning lovely ladies,

Yesterday morning i had the day off from work, and my wife was out for work at 7am.  We needed a few items from the grocery store. All of a sudden i had this urge to let Paula do the shopping.

The next hour was getting my gaff, panties, bra, shape wear, makeup, wig, jeans, sweater on.  I was fully dressed, looked down at my hands, and decided a quick coat of red polish was needed.  Painted, and under some cold water for and instant set.  Out came the 2″ swede booties, rings, watch.

I found my purse, could not find my wallet, so ID and Credit card go into the purse.

I don’t have any coats of my own. So borrowed, one.

One last look in the mirror.  I look ready.

Out the front door, it is now 8am, luckily, no one was out on the street. Got in the car and drove to the store.

As I pulled into the almost empty parking lot,  I had 2 thoughts.  Wow there is nobody here, Great, then S!&@  nobody is here to keep narrow minded people from making a scene.

A woman pulled into the spot next to me.  She checked herself in the mirror and got out and started walking, so I did the same.  I got my cart, and walked the aisle picking up what i needed. Then into the clothing section and picked out some new panties.

All of the tills had customers, so i looked at clothes for a moment longer. When i noticed the man at the till had left, i walked up, and started to place my things on the conveyor belt.  The Cashier asked if I needed bags today. Moment of panic. In my best voice said “yes please”

Then packed and paid.  The cashier said have a nice day.  Then even though she was with the next customer, turned again to me and smiled.

No one seemed to notice me, or if they did, did not care I was there.

Drove home, once again no one on the street.  Two trips to get everything into the house.

Put everything away. Then back to Drab mode. I had an appointment, to get to as the male me.

It was such a lovely morning put getting groceries.  I feel like i want to do all of my errands as Paula. Maybe some day.

For any one who wants to go out but is stopped by fear. Try the grocery store early in the morning, it is safe, public, and everyone there is just going about their shopping not really noticing anything else.

When was the last time you paid attention to other people at the Grocery Store.

Have a wonderful day ladies.

Lots of love and hugs

Paula

Paula,

Thanks for sharing that accounting of your trip out, sounds like it went so well for you – congratulations!  And thanks for the tip, I never thought about the grocery store and how people interact/behave differently in there than other places – that’s a great insight…

Marcellette

Patty Phose
      Duchess

If the nerve holds, out, going out can be such a great and thrilling experience.

Good for you!
      I’ve had the pleasure of being able to do the same – in my home area even.
      Once you are hooked, there is no going back.

Hello Paula, Good for you, your first trip outside went well. You will have to go again soon so as to built up your confidence. It just takes some small steps at first & then you will be going out to all sorts of places soon. I go to the supermarket every week now fully dressed & most people do not take any notice, I try to go to the same lady at the checkouts now, as she nows me now & is very kind. I had to buy a coat recently to go out shopping, as it is getting colder & I had not got one, never thought about a coat before as only dressing indoors. Enjoy going out again, love Helenmarie

Anonymous
      Lady

Glad you had such a wonderful experience. Your outfit sounds very nice.

How many of us have been out shopping dressed, have picked out what we want and then hover around watching the checkout for that opportune time to go through with the least of worries. I always seem to get some older conservative appearing person come in right behind me who stands there eying every inch of me with smug disgust as I get my things through. Self checkouts are better if you don’t have a lot of items.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

These experiences from you girls bring back the memories of my first trips out. Constantly checking and rechecking everything. The outfit, outside the house, the parking lot , the store, the people. You spend most of the time doing the risk assessment and the actual event is over in less time than it takes to all before. So well done you and it does get easier as you relax more into it.

It is all a learning curve and something in your piece caught my eye. Running a cold tap to set the polish. I have never read that one before and will try it out. Even us supposed veterans can always learn something new. Thanks!

Sounds like a great experience hun. I’m happy it was all positive for you. I agree that most people are caught up in there own minds to look close enough to realize or just don’t care.

Wonderful Paula!

Those of you just starting out on trips into the great outside world should take note of this adventure. The best ways to start out are 1) public parks, people all about but distant. 2) gas stations, again no one is close. And 3) grocery shopping, everyone is absorbed in their business and pays little attention.

Paula, it sounds like you have broken the nervous barrier and are on your way to being a woman “out and about.” Enjoy! It’s such a great adventure.

Beth

Anonymous

very brave! Glad you enjoyed the freedom of grocery shopping as PAula. MAkayla Lee

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Paula,

Great story, glad you had a good time out!

Lara

A wonderful time grocery and panty shopping Paula.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?