Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I’m stealing this poll with a twist. Would you pay a million to become genetically female? Your brain stays the same, your experiences stay the same, your age stays only the genetics change from this day forward(you will look like a close relative. Sister or mother for example). The cost is one million or a number that would make you have to work for the rest of your days. I voted no to the previous poll because losing personal identity isn’t worth any payout to me. This is a much harder question for me to answer.

The answer for me is simple.  It’s a resounding no.

I’m a crossdresser.  As a male, it means I like to wear women’s clothing.  Sure, over the years I have come to enjoy putting on the full female presentation so that I can go out in public without drawing attention to myself.  But I never had any serious thoughts about actually becoming a female.  I likely wouldn’t do it if you paid me a million dollars.

In addition, I lost my younger brother about a year and a half ago.  I’m planning on retiring in a few years, and I would much rather enjoy my retirement, and leave anything left over to my children, than to spend the rest of my days working off a debt.

Anonymous

My answer would be yes and really don’t know about paying million doing with insurance now don’t think going to cost that much but shall see. Maybe half or less after my surgeries and stuff.

Anonymous

Dito…Alison A.
      I love being a guy, Father, devoted husband, loving Father, Grandfather and Father in Law, Uncle and Brother, Brother in Law.
      I Love to get all dolled up and go ouy with girlfriends, gay group, Lesbian group,T- Folks. No interest at 75 in October, to become …pooof…a women, Pay money to do domething I don’ t want to do if you Paid me!
      Sooo….No.
      Love to All…Dr.T.J.

Kara D
      Lady

Definitely! I’d do it in a heartbeat.

Anonymous

I said no. I am female inside. I can live like a woman 24/7 for almost free.

Eva

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

. I voted yes but only under the condition that my health in all respects would be very good for the next 20? years. At 66 all the pains in feet, knees, hands,and other places is getting more than anoying. The elimination of any possibility of ulcers, hernias, cancer or other serious illnesses would make being a woman a dream, living with the pains and other possibilities would make living to 68 or more unbearable.
      . Sandy

Anonymous

Time get done with everything may end spending close to million to have a body with the help of plastic surgeries diet and exorcise routine of a 30 year old woman.

Its a lot to pay for cheaper car insurance.

Love

Jen

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hell no!  I can do this now for less than 100K.  It wouldn’t do it even if transformed into a supermodel and guaranteed 100% acceptance.

Anonymous

No thanks, the thought of having to work for the rest of my life as a female version of me without becoming a supermodel doesn’t do it for me!

Happy as I am

Diana

Well I voted yes but then again money can’t always buy you happiness but it could be a great factor to help me become like the woman I’d definitely would love to be I’m sure there are other girls like me who would agree

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I picked no, because if I could change into a full woman and retain everything I have, it would be worth it. However, the debt would end up ruining things down the road.

I said no for the reason of money, working to pay off the dept., I would be dead before the dept is paid off.     i will deal with x dressing when i can and be free.   i love being a dad.  and doing things dads to for their kids.

I voted no.  I can become a woman for way, way less than a million dollars, and still retain my personal life as it is now, memories and all, and still be able to see an end to the debt.

PaulaF

Ohh, Plumb darling… you said it! Better looking than a vast majority of the available womanhood! Hahaha
      Of course you are… I fell in love with you right at the start!

Polly

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Hi Stephanie. I’m surprised at the results of this poll I thought it would be  closer to 50-50. The rub is the financial ruin I think. The other thing you bring up is how to explain the transformation to loved ones. The part that may be attractive to some is the concept of trading in breast forms and hip padding for the real deal as well as the wig for natural hair. When I said you would look like a female member of your family that wasn’t meant in a negative way, it was just for context to make it easier to envision your appearance. It’s funny while dressed I can see family resemblances I never saw before(my mother, my sisters and even my daughter shines through).The answer is tied to how an individual feels they want to live and the cost obviously place a role as well.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?