Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

All,

I just read this morning that Payless Shoe Source is closing all its US stores!   I am so bummed out about that; they have great selection, shoes in my size, and their prices were very reasonable!   I was just about to buy some nice silver strappy sandals to wear to the Keystone Gala next month!   Guess I’ll head over there today to see if I can get them before the stores close.

I also shop at DSW shoes, but while I can get my size on line they usually don’t have them in stores like Payless does.

Sigh.   More fashion challenges for us girls!

Leah

Anonymous
      Lady

Another brick and mortar business closes. I know many girls here shop on line but I hate that it is killing stores. I love to go shopping and look at the racks of clothes and try to find that perfect sweater or be thrilled when I stumble across a sale on the cutest skirt or see the heels of my dreams (in my size) in the window on sale!!  I wonder what girls of the future will do for relaxation and disposal of their money when there are no more malls or shopping outlets??  Sad to hear about Payless, and so they go the way of Sears.

🍷C

I’m with you Carolyne, for getting off the couch and supporting the actual stores and the local economy/job market. Its a shame. Retail therapy online just doesn’t cut it for me either.

That sucks.. I have come to know the sales lady at my local Payless quite well. I guess i will have to double up on my favorites.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Bye, bye
      Never had a good experience

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?