Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well here is peanut butter part 2. You may be aware that Snickers have bought out a new creamy peanut butter  Snickers chocolate bar. Well I have actually got round to buying some, and oh are they delicious, they come in bags of 10, the only downside is they are only small bars. Now the question is have you tried them, and do like them or not. 

Anonymous

Amanda….

I am getting some tomorrow if i can…i do love a challenge….

Well, as you seem to be the number one spokesperson for anything peanut/ Snickers ( Marathon)…do they only make “smooth” or is there also a “crunchy” version???…..and while we are at it…i heard ” snickerdoodle” mentioned in a film….can anyone enlighten me?????

Lipsmackin’ grace xx

A snickerdoodle is a type of biscuit made with butter, sugar, salt, and flour, and rolled in cinnamon sugar before baking. Eggs with cream of tartar and baking soda to leaven.

YUM

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thank you Bridgette x

Anonymous

Only a creamy smooth Grace 

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Amanda, Thanks for letting me know about PB Snickers.  Never heard of it before so had to do some research.  I went to Amazon to see how much they cost; OMG, too expensive for me.  I’m sure it’s cheaper elsewhere.  I went to the Mars candy bar website, not very helpful but I did find a photo of the world’s largest Snicker bar made January 2020.  I tried to copy/paste a foto but no luck. I love Snickers bars and they love going to my waist. Currently dieting (again!!!) so when I’m down 5 lbs I will reward myself with one of these (if I can find it in a store here in NW Canada????)  For Grace’s info, I did find a crunchy version and a version not labelled crunchy (so assuming it is smooth?)  Good Hunting.  All the best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

I have always loved Snickers and smooth peanut butter. Chunky peanut butter is ok too, I just prefer smooth! And so does my little dog!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Haven’t tried them….and won’t!  I’m afraid I’ll like them….too much!

Anonymous

Emily, Emily, they are gorgeous, you will love them, they are small bars so you can regulate them

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Regulate??  The wrappers I suppose can be considered a way to regulate consumption.  It does take a few seconds to remove them….

Emily I know exactly how you feel. The extra few seconds really is a pain ain’t it. It’s like the minimum serving of Jaffa cakes is between to many and I feel sick now.

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

God I love them….but they’re evil!  Best to not have them laying around!  Resistance is futile!

What the heck is a Jaffa cake?

Anonymous

Emily…

Jaffa cakes are biscuit sized cakes named after jaffa oranges. About 2 inches in diameter and have 3 layers.

Sponge on the bottom, orange jam in the middle and a layer of chocolate on the top…..you CANNOT eat just one!!!!

Grace x

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

You’re right Grace….I couldn’t eat just one!  Too much to like….another thing I shouldn’t have laying around!

Anonymous

Sorry Emily, I meant to regulate  how many and when you want one. 

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

Yes I know Amanda.  Trouble is I’ll want them all….now!  The wrappers are the only flimsy impediment to immediate consumption.  Is there a 12-step for Snickers…..

Anonymous

No Emily, unwrap slowly, salivate, bite, dribble and desire more. 

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

Amanda I’ll interpret that as a description for erotic sex!

Anonymous

Emily, my goodness chocolate fantasies, OH  LA LA naughty girl. 

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

Chocolate shell topping….  Body parts….  Way better than Snickers!

I better get off this thread before Sammy sends me to the doghouse!

Anonymous

regulate???…do you actually mean eat one small bar and put the other nine back in the cupboard???….

Is that even legal??????

Grace xx

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

Grace understands….

Resistance is futile….

I voted “No don’t like them” despite not having tried them – and won’t!

The only thing peanut butter is good for is as a cement replacement!

-A.

Tried them, Love them. And yes they also make them crunchy but I do prefer the creamy style  We can get them in a 4 pack and I currently have one.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Amanda, Snickers and peanut butter??  Sounds like a match made in heaven, sort of like Rye and Ginger…

No haven’t tried them.

Must try them!!!

Do they come in bags larger than 10?? 😁

Anonymous

Stevie they are gorgeous, but sadly only in bags if ten 

Anonymous

Hi Amanda I’ve not tried them yet!!! I do love my chocolate so next time i go shopping i shall have to put them on my list,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Amanda…

I couldn’t get hold of any today….but i got….chunky kitkats with peanut butter filling….omg, recommended!!.

I bought four, and have managed to save them, sod it!! three oops, two damn…..one for later….gosh, i need to have another long walk.

Choccy chops grace xx

Anonymous

Grace I am on the hunt, to find some urgently. Bound to be as yummy as Snicker. Is 2poos a sniffer dog? Maybe I could borrow her. 

Anonymous

If you are after peanut butter flavoured squirrels, then 2poos is probably your girl…..

but i suppose when they are chased, squirrels do get nervous and become shit shats, similar to a kit kat, and probably containing a form of creamy peanut butter….advise its not tasted !!!

It could be bitter!!!…..

oooeerr, grace xx

Anonymous

Oh oh, yes good point, 2poos will think they  smell like a dead squirrels and roll in them. How on earth do you get chocolate and creamy peanut butter out of a dog’s coat. Blimey Stephanie would blow a fuse. Mind you the squirrels won’t run away from her, they will think it’s an over grown natural  smelly squirrel trying to play with them. 

Anonymous

why would squirrels think steph is an overgrown, natural smelly……omg, you mean the dog don’t you !!!!!

Oooops

Anonymous

Ooooooerrr, I’m all confused now, well I obviously can’t answer for what the squirrels think 

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I should stop looking at this thread….it’s making me want to visit the grocery store!  There’s a reason I don’t buy candy!

Anonymous

Emily

We have a chain of shops here called “Poundland”, where everything they sell is just one pound….well some of it is, as half the stuff is now over a pound. So in Poundland, out of the stuff they sell that is a pound, are Jaffa cakes!!!….a box of 18 little beauties for a pound, but they are now selling ” double boxes”, still for a pound…..36!!!…

Other cheap shops are available!!!

( i get a bonus every time i say pound)

Grace…xx

Anonymous

Its about to be renamed and registered at  company house. Twopoundland, due to inflation and double meaning (To pound land, and price) great advertising. 

Anonymous

but my poundland sells things for five pounds !!!

Anonymous

Well you obviously live in a very rich area then Grace, with an up market Pound land, in my local one every thing is reduced to 50p otherwise no one can afford to go in. 

Anonymous

Can’t really ay too much as I haven’t tried as yet (I’m still way too far over my proper weight!) but… Snickers?  I still call it Marathon.  I assume that just marks me out as far, far too old….  Ancient Inga.

don’t get them here in Australia, if you send me some I can review them LOL

Anonymous

Hi Paula would love to send you some, but i:me not sure your allowed to post food into Australia without the proper necessary licenses

Hi Amanda,

Haven’t tried the peanut butter snickers.

Amazon does carry bags with more than 10 bars.

Alice

Anonymous

Amanda….what have you done???

After stuffing my face with three peanut butter kit kats yesterday…..and spending all evening thinking about the fourth….who was hiding in my fridge…..

I put a chain and padlock around my fridge to save him, but i awoke at three o’clock this morning, stood in front of the fridge….with a hacksaw in my hand!!!!

Oh well, at least i know i sleepwalk!!!

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

Opps oh dear, Stephanie has broken her diet and gone peanut butter bar mad shopping, Your now stuffing your self silly. Emily is trying to convince herself she can control her craving,  Laura Kay has turned into sex pin up Marilyn Monroe,and 2poos thinks they are pre – wrapped squirrels. I need to go into hiding. “I’m currently not available please leave a message after the tone, beep beep beep” 

Anonymous

beep beep beep...hello?….ms burton, this is fred sat outside your house in the snickers lorry….1,000 bars seems a lot, so where do you want them….beep!!!

Anonymous

I was going to tell you to hide them in Stephanie garage, but that’s not safe anymore. Please tip them in my drive and I will move them into my loft, the garage is full of them sweetie. 

Hi Amanda, I will not be informing my wife about the new snicker bars because, as i mentioned in part 1 , i am still struggling with her breakfast of toast, peanut butter and banana. To top it all she has now found a spread called” Lotus biscoff” which i am required to alternate daily (please help me to cure her) .Py xx

Anonymous

Go on PY just buy some, you know it make sense sweetie. xx

Amanda, after your comment i went on a guilt trip and ended up shopping for snickers , but could not find any! goody. goody. But did the shop assistant  not come round and show me the “peanut butter kit kat. Then she piped up ,once you have tasted it 1 will not be enough. I found myself walking out of the shop with 3 in my hand i was visibly shaking and when i got home i had to go for a lay down. Pppppppyxxxx.

Anonymous

Py…

welcome to the kitkat club !!!!!

Anonymous

Ha ha PY got you hocked now, wait till you try a peanut butter Snickers, the climax will blow your bavaclava clean off sweetie. 

Anonymous

Dear Mrs PY…

have you heard about the new…..haha…only joking😂

never mind Py, stick six of these in her cocoa and she will sleep well…for about a week!!!!

Grace x 💤💤💤

Now i gotta try it!!

Anonymous

Oh you must Nick, you will be hooked 

[postquote quote=466431]
      Thats very kind of you

XX Paula

Anonymous

Better steal opps borrow a bigger dumper to nick opps collect a load of them one night opps morning, the more we nick, opps get the bigger the profits. 

Anonymous

Stephanie sweetie, you are not an “It” I was not referring to you personally as an” It”, but rather explaining that through 2poos sense of smell that she wouldn’t realise what without seeing you, the smell related too, ie what is “it” until recognizing what in fact the smell related TOO. Accidentallyinsulting StephanieAmanda xx

Anonymous

Oh my… they look…. dangerous!!!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?