Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Penny Jay
      Lady

A lazy last morning in the hotel, no breakfast deadline today. Getting ready, packing suitcases, quick double check we have everything and we were on our way. Dropped the keys at reception and off to the café for breakfast at the local supermarket, where I got the table and my wife queued and ordered, while I sat on my own, facing towards the oncoming diners (17).

With the rain still pouring down, 3 days solid now, everywhere was getting flooded, reports of a few bridges being washed away too, I hope we make it home! Google says the roads are good to go.

A quick stop at a charging station for more electrons, the poor weather fairly lowers the cars efficiency.

Arriving home and pulled into the drive, jumped out, collected our bags from the boot and went inside – where our daughter was and spent most of the afternoon in her company. Home sweet home.

My chosen outfit for the last day was, mid heel knee boots, jumper dress and black opaque tights, long coat, breast forms, wig, makeup etc.

Sorry the last post is not as action packed as the first two, and no new achievements either, but that cant spoil the enjoyment and fun my wife and I have had in the last few days, definitely do it all over again soon, and now my confidence has grown in leaps and bounds there should be no stopping me now.

A big thank you to my wife who allowed Penny to join her.

And lots more thankyous to everyone on this forum, reading the posts of everyone else’s adventures, advice, and woes allows the rest of us to make informed decisions on our future, what ever that may be. This is just my little addition to hopefully show others what is possible when the time is right.

THANK YOU CDH

Oh, and the “Drab go bag”, it stayed in the boot of the car the whole time, never opened it, complete waste of time taking it, LOL.

Thanks for reading, take care and be safe.

PennyJ

Terri
      Duchess

You are very lucky to have such a accepting wife.
      Yours Terri

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

We’ve had a lovely break and very chilled all things considered.

I will admit to having a wobble when we got home and got a bit tearful when it looked like you were going to change into Bob mode “just because” we were home and it upset me that you felt you “had” to but some quick reassurance from me and our daughter and a little adapting of the plans and I’m glad you managed to finish out the day and we enjoyed a nice take-away and movie night for finish off our mini break and before the madness of grandson baby-sitting tomorrow.

Mxx

Thanks for sharing your wonderful weekend Penny (and the wind beneath your wings, Mandy, thanks also).

❤️Bianca

Hi Penny,

Great to hear you returned home safely and enjoyed a lovely holiday despite three days of rain.

Alice

Geena M
      Duchess

Thank you so much for sharing! Like i said before, many of us lived vicariously thru you for your getaway. It will have to do until we can have our own!

Hugs, Geena 😊😊

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a wonderful outing. So happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Loved your stories Penny. I too had an adventure a few weeks ago. Your’s was extra special having your wife supporting you, I was by myself, I do dearly wish I had someone to share my feminine time with.
      All my best to you. Cassie

Trisha
      Duchess

What a great time you 2 had. Super happy for you guys.  I love getaways. Problem is I take so few.

As for the drab bag, I always pack one. I have never used it but it’s nice to have incase of emergency. I would recommend always having one.

Trisha.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?