- May 5, 2021 at 6:50 pm #488353Diana WParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 285Has thanked: 1690 timesBeen thanked: 1358 times
A new development in my ongoing new trans life is I’ve developed a thing for perfume. I brought home a bottle of soft musk and I have it stashed away. I told my wife about it but she’s not ready for me to smell feminine around her so I’ll wear it on those days she’s out for several hours. She didn’t freak out but she didn’t indicate I can put any on tonight, either. I can’t wait to wear my perfume for the first time, though!
- May 6, 2021 at 7:01 am #488547Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1317Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1529 times
when I drees up I put on Charlie or design perfume in which i but 2 bottles of each one for her and one for me. this way i don’t use hers up. she knows i dress up and put on perfume. i do in the house when she is home and tells me i put on too much.
- May 6, 2021 at 6:54 am #488540Riley McCortLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 60Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
- May 6, 2021 at 6:13 am #488523Sarah ShimmerBaronessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 78Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
Thanks girls for the great recommendations for perfumes and their relative strengths. I have been using body spray from bath and body works which is nice but I am always open to trying new scents. Is there a particular store that you buy from? Thanks great topic.
- May 6, 2021 at 5:56 am #488520GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11451 timesBeen thanked: 5539 times
- May 6, 2021 at 5:38 am #488510Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
I started wearing perfume earlier this year. I figure if I am going to present as a girl, I may as well smell pretty like a girl.
I’m keeping my stash of perfumes small, as my wife doesn’t like the smell of perfumes, so I can only wear it when she is at work.
I use :
– pure instinct. This one isn’t as strong smelling. It is subtle, very pleasant, and has a nice mango smell.
– female musk. This one is rather strong, and has a citrus scent to it.
– Taylor Swift Incredible Things. This is more on the strong side, but I just love the floral notes in it.
I’d love to try others but I can’t wear perfumes all the times so I don’t want an expansive collection just sitting there collecting dust.
- May 6, 2021 at 7:49 am #488578Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 285Has thanked: 1690 timesBeen thanked: 1358 times
Thank you so much for the suggestions! I’ll keep a look out for those perfumes.
- May 6, 2021 at 6:09 am #488522Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 267Has thanked: 1568 timesBeen thanked: 823 times
- May 6, 2021 at 7:15 am #488555Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
- May 6, 2021 at 4:54 am #488491Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4621 times
- May 6, 2021 at 2:53 am #488456IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 315Has thanked: 787 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
Much like Grace said – perfume is essential!
I wear perfume every day. By default I use Eternity on a daily basis, but have a number of others that I use depending on how I feel or what I’m doing.
Enjoy using it! 🙂
- May 6, 2021 at 12:48 am #488436Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10198 times
- May 6, 2021 at 7:46 am #488574
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.