Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What are the best choices in perfume?

Eve Frederique
      Baroness

For me, it depends on the occasion.  I wear Chanel No. 5 if I am going out to a special dinner with my extended family or something pillar-of-the-community-ish.  I wear Victoria’s Secret Bombshell if I am going out on the town with my boyfriend.  He looooves Bombshell and likes to wear it too. 🙂

It seems that Chanel #5 has the biggest following. I may have to give it a try. Although Bombshell does have my curiosity peaked. Thank you all for your input.

Love Marlie

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Sorry ladies hate Chanel no  5 smells like a sewer on me I wear paco Raban ultra violet mainly

Cath N.
        Baroness

Completely agree here, Chanel No5 is so outdated that when I got it as a present ( I would have never chosen it myself) and the bottle spilled somehow, I didn’t care one bit. It really is a very personal choice and the one thing I would never buy as a present. Unless it is the kind of thing that I want to smell on a man but even then, I would take his body chemistry into consideration. I change them quite often, depending on season, mood and hormone levels, as they all affect how something smells on my skin.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Perfume is such a personal choice – I can’t  weara lot of them as they give me a sore head but I like things the Clarins eu du toilette – spray it into the air then walk thru the mist- or some if the Body shop sprays are nice and subtle and inexpensive so a different scent for a different mood.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?