- August 7, 2020 at 5:17 am #371678
- August 23, 2020 at 11:46 am #376965Mandy WifeParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 104Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 390 times
Perfume is such a personal choice – I can’t weara lot of them as they give me a sore head but I like things the Clarins eu du toilette – spray it into the air then walk thru the mist- or some if the Body shop sprays are nice and subtle and inexpensive so a different scent for a different mood.
- August 16, 2020 at 1:26 pm #374775eleanor holbornFounderRegistered On: September 23, 2018Topics: 2343Replies: 389Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
- August 24, 2020 at 8:51 am #377250Cath N.ParticipantRegistered On: June 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Completely agree here, Chanel No5 is so outdated that when I got it as a present ( I would have never chosen it myself) and the bottle spilled somehow, I didn’t care one bit. It really is a very personal choice and the one thing I would never buy as a present. Unless it is the kind of thing that I want to smell on a man but even then, I would take his body chemistry into consideration. I change them quite often, depending on season, mood and hormone levels, as they all affect how something smells on my skin.
- August 14, 2020 at 4:27 pm #374143Marlie ShylyParticipantRegistered On: January 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
It seems that Chanel #5 has the biggest following. I may have to give it a try. Although Bombshell does have my curiosity peaked. Thank you all for your input.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 14, 2020 at 3:00 pm #374132Eve FrederiqueParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
For me, it depends on the occasion. I wear Chanel No. 5 if I am going out to a special dinner with my extended family or something pillar-of-the-community-ish. I wear Victoria’s Secret Bombshell if I am going out on the town with my boyfriend. He looooves Bombshell and likes to wear it too. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.