Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      TAMI
      Lady

Do you put perfume on your privates when you put your panties on?

TAMI
      Lady

I feel sexy when i put a little perfume on my private when I wear my panties!!!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Estes? Lauder “Beautiful “dusting powder here all over, perfume in “regulation” spots.

Anonymous

Yes it feels more ladylike to me especially with pretty knickers.

White diamonds-Liz Taylor

I have white diamonds by Liz Taylor as well Gina. It’ very nice.

Emily
      Lady

I wear perfume daily, not always sprayed there, but hey, why not? I have become a big fan of Victoria’s Secret fragrances. I have one called After Party Angel, and another for special occasions, called Wicked. I have had more than one woman compliment me on my choice of fragrance. I am always quick to point out that I only wear feminine scents. One young lady even took a picture of my fragrance bottle to she could find it for herself.💄

Having shaved, would it not sting ?

For me it’s Nina Ricci. Either ‘Nina’ or ‘Luna’.

Makes my day sing.

this is sort of a segway but its another thing Ive been wanting to add to my bag of drag. I just dont know where to start.

I want somthing sweet but not overly floral………..?

If there’s a store with a good selection then in you stroll, ask for some samples and go enjoy.

i’ve revisited mine several times and the ladies there are always most helpful.

Happy trialing.

Hi Tami, no i never put perfume anywhere near my privates, its ultra sensitive down there!! and it could irritate the sensitive areas. Far better to use a proprietry Female freshener product for sensitive areas such as Femfresh, it smells nice and wont make your nether regions sore 🙂 . Really no one should ever put perfume down there.

Fiona xxx

No to perfume on my panties, never even thought about it but I always wear perfume when dressed in fem.

Sandy

After i shave down there and put my panties on i always use my body spray before i put my pantyhose on love to smell FEMININE all day every day.

Anonymous

I wear women’s fragrances… but why would you need to spray them on your privates?  I really don’t get it.

i wear perfume daily and occasionally spritz my privates for special occasions or just for me

Becka
      Lady

Hi Tami,

I was thinking about starting a post about “aromas”, and this is along those lines.  In my area of work/profession, we are discouraged or cannot wear any strong fragrances.  But I do lather myself in a wonderful lotion called Skin so Soft by Avon.  My SO recommended it as she knows I really go for the feminine smelling lotions (she does not like this), and thought this was a good alternative.  I’m extra generous with this in my private areas.

Recently too I started using a womens deodorant that has a lavender and sweet pea aroma.

Love to wear more however!

Love and hugs,

Rebekka

Tami,
      Not on my privates, but near.
      For those with sensitive skin, you can spray the inside of clothes that are near that area and some will transfer to your skin in a more gentle way, especially for any sprays that contain alcohol in the base, the alcohol will evaporate quickly leaving the scent behind.
      Hugs
      Autumn

I recently bought MY first bottle of perfume. Chanel #5. How do you wear it? I know how to use aftershave, but perfume?
      The internet to the rescue.
      Here’s where perfume should be applied. They are parts of the body that emanate heat. That helps the fragrance “come alive”.
      1. On the wrist. DO NOT RUB IT IN. That causes the fragrance to break down.
      2. In the crook of the elbow.
      3. The earlobe.
      4. The throat.
      5. The cleavage.
      6. If you are not wearing hosiery, then in back of the knee.

Jessica

Anonymous

Hiya,great post very useful
        I shall do that in future.Sandra x

No, never. I use very nice perfume, I feel it would be a waste. One spray of my perfume is almost too strong as it is. Thanks

What is the perfume, Samantha?

Thanks

Jessica

[postquote quote=251204][/postquote]

I use Louis Vuitton, “Contre Moi” I had them put Samantha’s initials in gold on my 200ml bottle, just to have a little fun! Thanks for asking!

-SR-

Almost every morning Tammi. Infact, the inside of my truck abounds with the scent of perfume.

No as I use Doir and it is to good to waste

I wear a purfume call  sunflowers. Walmart used to carry it but I don’t think they do anymore.

Anonymous

I sure do but not too close as could be rather painful, still trying to find the right one in the meantime Katy Perrys Killer Queen does the job.

A wash and freshly laundered undies with a good fabric conditioner are all that’s needed and prevents the sour smell of stale perfume.

Sally x

Anonymous

Nope , I may start wearing it on my wrists and neck , I’ve never been really manly enough to put out a male odor , I bath daily , Sometimes 2x in the summer , I can wear panties for days without much smell.

Hi TAMI,

Perfume in the regular spots.

Alice

Nope. My Nina Ricci ‘Luna’ needs fresh air to work it’s wonders.

I agree. See my post.

I have found that a couple of the ‘budget’ perfumes from Wal-Mart really do smell very nice.  The ‘Body Fantasies’ line, Japanese Cherry Blossom, White Musk, and Twilight Mist.  These are for my daily use and are placed in the regulation places.  For special occasions, White Diamonds is my absolute favorite.  For the nether regions, I stay with products like FDS, Dove Body Spray, etc.  I use feminine anti-perspirant and deodorant like Dove and Secret.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thank you for the tips, Bobbi. I had no one to show/teach me this when I was young; and for some reason, the topic never came up with my wife.

I had to laugh when you said English Leather, I used to wear that in California when I was in my 20’s, and for me the scent would change when it got hot, and I would smell like I had bathed in cheap womens perfume. Lili

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?