Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone !

Sitting here reading some forums when I read about Rachel Cox’s recent trip to the mall…. (Lovely story btw. Thanks Rachel), when an interesting gender identity related question popped into my head. I’m married….. Does that make me Mrs. Valiant ?

Hugs
      Autumn

Hi Autumn,

I like it .

I think it does

I hadn’t thought about that interesting.

Another thing that makes me feel more feminine.

Thanks

It’s funny that you brought this question up. Although my SO and I aren’t married I still refer to her as my wife and usually list her as spouse on mine and her medical papers at doctors, etc. On more than one occasion I have been addressed as Mr. (her last name). I just answer to however they address me. Like the old joke: you can call me anything, just don’t call me late for supper! Just enjoy a loving spouse… Stephanie

Yes, Ma’am Mrs Valiant sounds fab.

Hope you have a sparkly engagement ring to wear with the wedding ring when you are out, and why not go the whole hog and get an eternity ring as well.( loved hunting for a reasonably priced good looking costume jewellery to go with my wedding band, can’t afford diamonds for myself😥some costume jewellery looks fab). It really looks gorgeous on my finger, it’s these little touches that I feel helps me blend in when out.

❤️B

Hope you have a sparkly engagement ring to wear with the wedding ring when you are out, and why not go the whole hog and get an eternity ring as well.( loved hunting for a reasonably priced good looking costume jewellery to go with my wedding band, can’t afford diamonds for myself😥some costume jewellery looks fab). It really looks gorgeous on my finger, it’s these little touches that I feel helps me blend in when out.

❤️B

❤️B

Seren
      Baroness

hey Autumn

my first reaction was ‘does one really want to be mrs anything’ with the baggage that comes with the traditional name change, submissive role that it sometimes suggests. But then I got to thinking, in our (my wife and I’s) current situation (wife working from home, my work on hold due to closures) I am totally happy being the runner of the house, maker of coffee, baker, crafter, manager of diet and exercise, ferrier of cats to the vet, and all the other traditional ‘women’s’ roles in the household. She even said this morning that I have a harder job than her. She’s way smarter than me, has worked mostly in male dominated businesses, is more outspoken so would probably make a very good husband!!  🤔

S x

ps. Like Patty says, anything to feel that little bit more femme!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Seren.
      Anonymous

Food for thought, Autumn! Due to my wife’s disability, I do all of the household chores, and I did “borrow” her maiden name; does that make me her “Missus?”

Hi Mrs Valiant I believe you have up being a miss when you got married. I donot believe any other greeting is appropriate under these circumstamces. Luv Stephanie

Hi Autum,

I always use Ms.  Works for married or single ladies.

Alice

Miss Autumn

I suppose that just like our dressing we can be whatever we like. You may have to pass it by upper management for approval though.

And in case you’re still a stander…make sure there are no mrs. at the toilet lol.

Bianca, she did ASK ME to MARRY HER…….

I didn’t get an engagement ring but I did get a wonderful engraved watch.

Bettylou that is what I am trying to determine….

Is there a protocol for this ?

What have others done ?

Anonymous

I don’t know, Autumn; probably not, since marriage customs and laws have changed so greatly in recent years. The current “protocol” is most likely “Anything Goes”.

BTW: My wife asked me to marry her, also. I have it in writing; I was in Corpus Christi and she was in San Antonio at the time…and it WAS a Leap Year.

LOL Liv !

Anonymous

Hi Autumn ,

In our marriage vows my wife & I took each other as both husband and wife … I do get called wife sometimes as well 😃😃💐

Anonymous

Hi Seraphina , we’ve  similar roles in our home & my wife is also in the same working environment 😃😃

Anonymous

I don’t think k there is any protocol for it in this day and age. What ever you feel comfortable with

I have never thought about it Autumn. Good one. Thankyou. I wouldn’t mind thinking of myself as Mrs.Grant in my case.

Thank God!  i needed a light question right now; too much going on in my own life.  i really am not sure as for most of my life i have not been Mr but have been Dr.  a wonderfully non gendered title by my generation.  This whether Bob or Bobbie i can always be Dr Bob (as i have been for decades) or Dr Bobbie. Okay the latter lacks a certain gravitas but it’s actually kinda cute. 🥰🌹💋

Patty Phose
      Duchess

How about Princess Valient?

Bettylou,

Having it in writing is such a wonderful keepsake that you can have forever. I can have mine forever too because she made a proposal video. It’s so nice to be able to watch it and relive the moment.

Hugs

Dr Bobbie is very cute. I like it.

Hugs

Patty,

Princess Valiant sounds good to me 😉

Hugs

Anonymous

[postquote quote=330040][/postquote]

LOL; I like that…but she will have to get a pageboy haircut to make it legal.

Bettylou I searched for pageboy haircut images…. I could so rock some of those looks. 😉

Hugs

My SO doesn’t want us to be anything but friends when I dress. Especially when together. So when dressed I’m a single unavailable girl. No titles needed here just Dana will do. I do want to add more rings to my look but u have monster knuckles that make it hard to find inexpensive rings.

Dana 💋❤️

Dana,

I haven’t purchased any new rings yet but I did purchase a ring sizer wand that came with finger ring size guages. I figure if  I am going to purchase rings I need to know what size each finger and possibly toes are.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?