Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Krystyna. At 190cm and a silver goatee I make a unique female appearance, I’ve been using waist trainers for a few years and Breastform.YouTube has been really educational for makeup tips but getting my wigs straight annoys me so much. I like to dress conservatively and am no drag queen. Having thrown away some awesome clothes over the years I’m getting better at hoarding and getting a bit of a collection. Not keen on lingerie or heels. I’m tall enough but it sure makes tight jeans rock. If you’re near Perth WA I could really benefit from like minded friends and I’m open to internet friends too

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Emily Alt. Reason: clarity
      • This topic was modified 12 months ago by BillieJay.

Hi Krystyna welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thank you for the warm welcome Rozalyn (predictive text required me fix your name three times) my mother once had a ladies clothes shop at the front of our house and I used to go into the shop when mum and dad were asleep or away and try on the different clothes from the racks before I entered puberty. As it seems is a common occurrence my desire to dress as a woman comes and goes but for the last few years especially since COVID the desire and need to cross dress has intensified and isn’t going away anytime soon. My partner doesn’t really support me and said she wants a man not some lady boy and seeing me dressed as a girl does not attract her at all. I once considered transition but I like being a man as well and very much enjoy my plumbing as is, when looking through the CDH and seeing the breast enlargement products it intrigues me but I’m not sure I’m ready to have bigger breasts all the time. Having used waist trainers for a few years now a lot of skin and fat has been pushed up towards my chest already and my boobs cast a bit of a shadow already. Having a natural cleavage would probably send me shopping for new tops and dresses to show it off but when dressed as a man big boobs would probably look Weird. My next big purchase is going to be an actual corset with the drawstrings so I can push a bit more fat and skin up and improve my hourglass figure more. It is unfortunate that my feet are a bit misshapen as I really love the idea of wearing heels and have a pair of six inch stilettos that I just can’t wear anymore. I want to keep them but should probably try to sell them to make room for some pumps or kitten heels.

Your welcome Krystyna, I’m still in the closet to my wife she has no idea I’m a crossdresser, I’m not sure if i will come out to her she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress up like women, the desire to dress has gotten stronger the older I’ve got and I’ve often wondered about transitioning too but i think I’m a bit to old now, if i was to get a divorce then i would live as a woman 24/7 but i would have to move somewhere no one knows me, like a lot of us girls i thought if i got married it would (cure) me but there is no ( cure) we are what we are, I hope to chat with you again soon take care X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hy Krystyna,

Welcome to CDH from the other side of the US.  Have you thought to visit a beauty salon and have your wig styled?  The hairdressers likely have many secrets to keeping a wig straight.  And some thoughts to tailor it to the shape of your face.

Alice

I have considered using a hair salon for that but I think I’d need their help every time I’m worried about damaging the wig brushing it and every time I take it off it gets all tangled and loses shape again. It’s just practice and patience but never having my own long hair and now with a receding hairline I start to look like Crusty the clown if I grow it out and it has a significant curl when it’s longer. I was quite interested in the posts about the acrylic nails and have considered getting my nails done at a salon but will probably get used to the idea with the stick on ones first. My job has lots of manual handling and I’d hate to rip a mail right off a finger. I met a girl in Bunnings recently (timber and hardware store here in Australia) who was recently hired and whom had recently got nail extensions and had one completely ripped off in her work. That idea does not appeal to me at all.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Kyrstina,

Caty Ryan here from the “dreaded east”, Melbourne actually. If you go to the social tab here on CDH and then to member directory eventually you’ll come up with all the CDH members in your state. How many are active is another question.

As for wigs, Play with Hair out at Morley are one of the best wig suppliers in the country.I’ve bought 3 or four of them over the years and have been very happy with them.They would also know what the latest is on the CD/TS scene in Perth

Male me has fond memories of business trips to Perth and even fonder ones of weekend trips down to Margaret River and all the great wines and wineries down there.

Caty enjoyed herself there too in the early days. Back when she looked half way passable in a bridal gown “hiding” in her hotel room and also a few trips “out”,  a VERY long time ago.

Chameleons used to be the CD/TS group in Perth, but sadly they folded a long time ago.

Happy dressing (and friend finding)

Caty

Well, I’m in WA in the USA and my goatee is more salt and pepper. Close enough for jazz?

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Krystyna nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. We have a wealth of knowledge here so pleased look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on..So when you get comfortable with us pleased join in with a story of two about the life and times of Krystyna as she travels down her own girly path in life.. So now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best all we  are just a simple click away from you.. Please so us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better..So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.

Stephanie Bass

I’ve filled in my profile now. I’ll have to make some changes though. Because I guess the first time crossdressing would have been when my mother operated a lingerie and clothes shop when I was pre teen. I don’t think trying to wear my mothers shoes as a child really counts I’m sure nearly every little boy does that

Thank you sweety look forward to seeing you again for some girl talk he he ..

Stephanie

Hello Krystyna welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and having found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

G’day Krystyna, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s great to see another Aussie girl join this wonderful community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      I’m in Adelaide, South Australia.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?