• Creator
    Topic
    sarasue olson
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 167

With fall coming on it’s time to bring back out all those things for the cooler and cold weather. How many of you love those silky lacey petti pants and bloomers under your clothes when the temperature drops? Over the years I have accumulated quite A collection of those lovely things and am looking forward to add them to my every day apparel, petti pants over pantyhose is A feeling I never get tired of or even better pantyhose under satin bloomers worn under A skirt or dress. I particularly love the beautiful victorian bloomers has anyone discovered them? If so let it be known. And if anyone is curious where to find them I bought most of my bloomers/ pantaloons on ebay.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Carri
      Participant
      Registered On: September 2, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 25

I made my own Edwardian open bottom combinations, and a pair of open bottom shorts. Based off a picture found online.  Real ones are hundreds of dollars. My bottoms took about 200 hours to design, refine and sew together. I have 9 months on the combinations they aren’t done.  Cotton bed sheets, special lace and trim. It’s worth it in the end to make your.

These are the ones I am copying, it took a lot of time and I had to dig deep for more views of them. Luxuriously soft and delicate.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Kathy Jackson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 3, 2015
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 76

I love petti-pants!  They do feel wonderful when under dressed.  I always wear silky panties under the petti-pants and the feeling is delightful.  Wearing stockings or pantyhose heighten the feeling.  When I was a teen, in high school, the girls’ would wear little skirts with petti-pants under them.  Getting a quick glimpse – well – it drove me crazy.  I often-times had to hold a book in front of my jeans walking out of class.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 481

I have never tried them, but you have piqued my curiosity!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.