• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been crossdressing since the age of twelve way back in 1972 but have only recently sampled the delights of the petticoat slips.This is all down to the good offices of my lovely wife.When she started buying all my femme clothes for me as of 2016 she also agreed to buy me panties and petticoat slips.She bought me three cute ones so far from M & S in the UK.I am not a flamboyant lady but before I put my outfit of the day today I couldn’t resist a little bit of posing in the mirror admiring my slip.It makes me feel that extra bit feminine.

Kassie
      Lady

I just love petticoats. I think they make most dresses look so much more feminine. They are so fun to twirl around in too. 😊

Anonymous

Roberta, unfortunately M & S slips have got rather dull in recent years although they are currently offering a rather delicious ivory coloured full slip with loads of lace – divine!

Oh, I don’t work for them. Gillian.

Roberta,

i love 50’s style retro dresses and they only look right with a petticoat i have a couple of colors and they are great fun to wear and i agree very femme!  Now i want to go get dressed Ugh.

hugs,

suzette

Anonymous

i have a white petticoat and from time to time slip it on over soft white tights and twirl and swish to feel the luxury on my legs….. very smoothing and joyful.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am not alone! My mother wore those items regularly back in the seventies when I first started dressing. I would sneak them on and it became part of my wardrobe to this day. It is something I consider as very feminine.

Mum would say that you needed to wear a slip under skirts and dresses – especially if the material is thin. I have stayed true to her thoughts.

Alas the fashion has all but gone but I managed to find some lovely examples on E bay. As for the shops, most that had a stock have closed down. M&S do some but I did find some in Matalan recently at really good prices. The most amazing place I found some slips was in a small town haberdashers. I was visiting my sister and she took me to this little shop in a village near her. It was like walking back in time. The shop had all those glass front cabinets we saw back in the day. I was taken to a small room where there were more of these cabinets and in them were some lovely slips. I am sure they were original stock as they were made in the U.K. !

I suppose it is us ladies of a certain age and persuasion that appreciate them most.

C

I love (half)slips, you just have to watch out that the sewn-in lining of the skirt or dress doesn’t fight with the slip. Occasionally the material of one makes the other bunch up or twist. Perhaps the lack of slips these days reflects that skirts and dresses are now lined more than in the past?

Anonymous

Hi, this is my first reply!!! I love to wear slips. They feel so lovely under a nice dress and I sooo love the feel of a slip on my legs when I wear tights or stockings. I’m a girl.of a certain age to. Lol! Louise.

Emily
      Lady

I do love the sexy, silky, feel of a slip. They seem to help make a skirt flow a bit better and not get caught up on tights or stockings. I have a lovely soft pink negligee style one from VS that I adore. Tiny little spaghetti straps and lots of lace. Oh so feminine looking and feeling!

Love slips-my very first piece of lingerie worn. Petticoat slips & slips in general are on my CD bucket list!

You,re SO fortunate!

Anonymous

Hi all, I think slips are lovely to wear. One of the first things I ever bought was a white full slip and I remember the feel of wearing it to this day. Ann.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?