• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Greetings! I was wondering if there is some limit of size (dimensions or file size) of photos posted to walls (own or in groups) as the last two I uploaded have been noticeably reduced in quality after uploading (possibly over-compressed). I suspect you must have a limitation on file storage and need to do some compression of larger pics, but I was wondering if there is an ideal size that won’t be reduced in quality upon upload?

Thank you,
      Jamsine

Anonymous

Hi Jasmine.

When you are listing all photos from an album, they seem to be low quality, but I suspect it is only to speed up loading the full page. But as far as I can tell, when you open each photo individually, they seem to be the uploaded quality, I think.

Gaby 💜

Anonymous

I’m sure past photos have been OK, but not today. The pixel dimensions remain the same but the quality hasn’t. I can see what look like little squares towards the bottom of the photo (in the make up group), and I tried uploading that one twice. Can you see squares or a tiling effect?
        Actually looking around it appears that most jpg images on the site are the same, including my older images. It might be something to do with transmission over the internet as pictures might be being compressed on route so may have nothing to do with CDH itself, but just the particular route taken to get to me. This is on three different browsers all set to default 100% size (no zoom).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?