• This topic has 24 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls…

Tonight was my Christmas photo shoot…..Mrs Claus for her Gracemas cards….

I know we all love to dress, some when we can , some more often…and some lucky enough to be….full time girls…

Although I can dress whenever I want to….I never take it for granted…a lesson I have learned since I joined cdh….some of you are so limited….and I’m sad for you …

Ok…

Out came my Mrs Claus dress, same one I wore last year…but it’s only been worn a few times …a bit like the dreaded Christmas jumper!!!..plus 4 inch red diamante heels and over the knee grey boots….and all the trimmings!!!!

My elves all turned up, despite our national elf service being very busy and got the evening rocking…and loads of pictures were taken….but I’m a bit worried about ‘ mental elf…he’s in charge of alcohol and seems a bit out of control…..my DJ..   Elvess pressley made a great soundtrack for the session…we certainly weren’t lonesome tonight!!!

Elf and safety made sure the camera was ok and we had lots of battery power, and the mothballs were sent back to the moths…I bet they missed those!!!

It was great fun, lots of great pics and those who ordered cards should be getting elf mails within the week…. probably the same amount of time it takes me to remove my red glitter eye shadow…. but it’s gorgeous so I’m happy to suffer!!!!

I hope you ” family ” girls don’t struggle over Christmas…I realise it can be difficult to express yourselves when the clans gather….be patient, your time will come!!!

Merry Christmas ,

Mrs Claus xx

Krista
      Duchess

Well Ms. Grace, taking a song line from one of my favourite films, I “shiver with anticipation” for my Gracemas card.  And not just because it was in the minus twenties today when I went grocery shopping.  I still haven’t tried on my Miss Claus dress, I saw it hanging in my closet today. I will ponder on making my own Kristamas card, what do you think?   Big Hugs sent across the pond,  Krista.

Anonymous

Honey….

I love your pics, as I have said before…. I would be proud to own a Kristamas card….and you need to patent that….quickly!!!

warm huggs, Gracemas xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Grace the sacrifices you and the elves have made for us are ever so appreciated. As for the glitter eye shadow, I can just hear the office gossip tomorrow if you miss a little. 😂😂

🍷C

Anonymous

Gosh….the office gossip…I AM the office gossip…haha xx

It all sounds like you’re going elf for leather this Christmas, Grace – glad to hear you’re getting by with a little elf from your friends, as gnome man – or woman – is an island!

I’ll raise a glass to successful proceedings – good elf!!

Anonymous

Laura….very funny, thank you…

Cheers….. and good elf !!!….xx

Anonymous

Oh wow sounds like was a great Photoshoot. Looking forward to christmas cards.

This year my parents daughter will be in family photos or other ones. A special Christmas for myself and all.

Donna

Hi Mrs. Claus,

I assume refreshments were served and none were thirsty after a lovely evening.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice …just mention Scarlett Towers to any elf….many an unforgettable night here…haha xx

It reads that there was a wonderful time had by all Grace.  I read that the good elf took a heavy load of alcohol, to add to the merry time had by all.  Some blurry photographic minds the next day???

Hi Mrs Claus this time of year is allways looked forward to as getting a card from you tickles my heart will try and see what wifey can help put together a photo to send you in return of mrs Stephanie claus  hugs girlfriend and as coming happy holidays 💋💋💋💋💖💖💖💖

Stephanie Claus

Anonymous

💓Stephanie💓

I hope a picture of your entire wild life park …will fit on my computer screen!!!!

Holiday huggs, grace xx

Will do my best he he hugs christmas girl..

Stephanie Claus

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh I’m soo looking forward to your Gracemas card, as most of my dressing will be done vicariously this season.
      It sounds like you and the elves had a blast. Hope the hangovers were not too severe the next day!

💋Lara

Anonymous

Lara…

I was fine, but those elves know how to party…..there’s still three missing!!!!

Huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Grace so glad the shoot went well and the elves didn’t mess around to much.  By all accounts they are still sleeping it off in the corner next to the sofa. Looking forward ENORMOUSLY to your card. 💋💋

Anonymous

Katie…they did party hard…but to their credit, the survivors have worked their little butts off ..cards nearly done so watch your elfmail in the next few days…xx

Anonymous

There won’t be any photo shoots of Raquel in the near future. Although the elves would be the only ones who would get to enjoy and participate if it did occur.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all gussied up in your festive costume 🧑🏻‍🎄🎄,  Grace, to experience it vicariously. As always …

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

HI Grace loved the photo shoot of you and just got your Christmas Card love it so much thank you so much for card.  Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy 2022 New years.

Much love and hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you Donna….my elves ( the sober ones!!! )…did work extremely hard…. Merry Christmas xx

Anonymous

HI Grace the sober Elves need big hug and extra eggnog for such a speedy job. Maybe extra cookie too.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Grace, just received, my you,  have been a busy Mrs Claus. Thank you so much and may all your wishes be granted. Merry Christmas. 💋💋💋💋

Anonymous

“Thank you”  Katie….I’m glad you liked it….they were fun to make….

Love…..the elves xx

Anonymous

Steph….you will have to make the most of those 2poos walks….

I was walking around Tesco’s last week just wanting something different….and grabbed a Simon Howie haggis …

Once I had killed it 🤣🤣…I had it with mashed potatoes and swede…and thick gravy….it was bloody wonderful…ya ken????.

McGrace xx

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?