Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I scored some good high heel boots at a thrift store and could barely wait until I had a chance to try them on. As soon as the opportunity came I did change to something I feel didn’t go that bad with the heels and since it was a nice day I did even go downtown for a walk there.

Lots of people out and about (despite lockdown and “stay home” orders) and no one did even look twice. I didn’t interact with anyone or so but just walking around if daylight in full view felt sooo good.
      In the past I seen high heeled people and so wanted to do like them, walk around in high heels in stores, around people and so on. I remember one specific place where it’s some stairs going up and I watched one in very high heels and short skirt walk up the stairs. Today I walked the same stairs in heels (but long skirt) and I guess that could count as one thing to check off on my bucket list.

I do take selfies of my outfits and after todays adventure I decided to upload the pic from what I was wearing when I took the walk to my profile.

/kt

Congratulations Kelly, I hope you enjoyed  every second of it.

Beautiful Kelly, thank you
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Yes congrats Kelly. Not only do they look divine but what a thrill to walk the shops in them as well. You know can feel confident and can glow in that feeling

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

And now the picture is approved and added to my profile.
      /kt

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?