• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve only dressed at home with my wife and locally while exercising. Nobody else in the family knows. Yesterday I was fully dressed in athleisure wear with a padded underwire bra and we were cooking together. My wife took a few in-progress photos of me cooking and sent them to my parents.

You can’t really tell much from the photos, but the sleeves on the shirt were clearly shorter than men’s are typically. If you look closely you can also see some outlines of the straps and even the rounded definition from the cups on the bra.

I guess I’m just posting this because I was happy that my wife didn’t think twice about taking the photos or sending them to family. It’s an indication that she continues to get more comfortable with my dressing.

That’s wonderful, Jessica, I’m so happy for you, that your wife is so fully supportive.
      Hopefully, your family will be as well. Good for you, girl
      Hugs, Regi.

Anonymous

While I am happy that your wife is supportive of you, I still think she should not have sent them with out you first coming out to them.

It’s is a massive shock for some parents to take in, let alone just opening what you think is going to be expected  nice photos, only to see your son dressed feminine. We sometimes forget others need time to take in and adjust to idea that some one you love is a crossdresser. I hope that you parents quickly have a face to face conversation with you, so you can explain, and answer the many questions they will undoubtedly have,and the implications that your crossdressing may have on them. I wish you well and love too. Maybe not run to fast without thinking about the consequences of the revelations that may occur.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica…

you and your wife are happy, which is something most crossdressers would die for…but

Why on earth would your wife just send these pics without even talking to you??

Does your family have any idea you crossdress?….if not, imagine the shock

I feel there should surely have been some sort of discussion between you and your wife….

Just my opinion, but this could easily go horribly wrong…

Grace x

Anonymous

Hi Jessica glad to hear your wife is happy with your femside, if anyone else isn’t thats there problem. Any negative responses laugh at them. Your wife sounds great and fun.

Best Wishes to you both.

Sarah xx

[postquote quote=426825]

I knew she was taking them and was pretty sure she was going to send them so I could have asked her not to, if I wanted.

my parents would be fine with it if I told them, so that isn’t really a concern. I’m guessing they already know I’ve dabbled in dressing based on my childhood.

Also, the bra wasn’t too obvious in the photos. You’d have to be looking for it to see it. So not really concerned that they’d have noticed.

I can see your side though. But in my personal situation it wasn’t a big deal.

Looking back on it, I would have loved to have sent photos to my parents. I’m pretty sure Mom & Dad knew I was wearing Mom’s clothes. I wish I would have had a conversation, especially with Mom, about my cross-dressing. Not that it had to be a direct talk, but just to infer my femme side and let Mom take the conversation where she wanted. A few years after moving out on my own, I had my own dress and I would have loved to have shown Mom my femme side, if I thought she could handle it. I envy you that you could send pictures to your folks.

I’m in the process of ‘coming out’ as a ross dresser to friends and family. At the moment I have sent photos to only three friends and am pondering whether to send photos to other friends and family members (cousins) who I have talked to about my cross dressing on the phone. I think my approach will be to ask them if they’d like to see photos and if they say ‘yes’ then I’ll send them some pictures. I don’t think I’d like anyone to take pictures of me dressed and send them to others without my permission.
      HRx

My wife just did it again. This time it was clear that I was wearing leggings. I’m so happy my wife is becoming more accepting.

Anonymous

They say the devil is in the details…the angels are in them too. It’s those small gestures that make all the difference. Very happy for you!

Eona Oh
      Lady

Brilliant!

💖💋

Anonymous

That great Jessica happy for you and have a great supportive wife. Hopefully all will be good with the rest of your family.

Actually how came out to my family awhile back did all my makeup and all then took a pic then sent to everyone if my family. At first they thought was my girlfriend and said back she beautiful. Then wrote back to them all and thank you and said really this woman is the true me.  They all accept me to this day and happy finally doing what felt for long time for this transition .

Hug

Donna

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?