Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Hilda Beaumont
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 14, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 70

I’m in the process of ‘coming out’ as a ross dresser to friends and family. At the moment I have sent photos to only three friends and am pondering whether to send photos to other friends and family members (cousins) who I have talked to about my cross dressing on the phone. I think my approach will be to ask them if they’d like to see photos and if they say ‘yes’ then I’ll send them some pictures. I don’t think I’d like anyone to take pictures of me dressed and send them to others without my permission.
      HRx

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 20

Hi Jessica…

you and your wife are happy, which is something most crossdressers would die for…but

Why on earth would your wife just send these pics without even talking to you??

Does your family have any idea you crossdress?….if not, imagine the shock

I feel there should surely have been some sort of discussion between you and your wife….

Just my opinion, but this could easily go horribly wrong…

Grace x

I knew she was taking them and was pretty sure she was going to send them so I could have asked her not to, if I wanted.

my parents would be fine with it if I told them, so that isn’t really a concern. I’m guessing they already know I’ve dabbled in dressing based on my childhood.

Also, the bra wasn’t too obvious in the photos. You’d have to be looking for it to see it. So not really concerned that they’d have noticed.

I can see your side though. But in my personal situation it wasn’t a big deal.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Annette Jacobsen
        Lady
        Registered On: June 2, 2020
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 7

Looking back on it, I would have loved to have sent photos to my parents. I’m pretty sure Mom & Dad knew I was wearing Mom’s clothes. I wish I would have had a conversation, especially with Mom, about my cross-dressing. Not that it had to be a direct talk, but just to infer my femme side and let Mom take the conversation where she wanted. A few years after moving out on my own, I had my own dress and I would have loved to have shown Mom my femme side, if I thought she could handle it. I envy you that you could send pictures to your folks.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 188

Hi Jessica glad to hear your wife is happy with your femside, if anyone else isn’t thats there problem. Any negative responses laugh at them. Your wife sounds great and fun.

Best Wishes to you both.

Sarah xx

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 52
      Replies: 1471

Hi Jessica…

you and your wife are happy, which is something most crossdressers would die for…but

Why on earth would your wife just send these pics without even talking to you??

Does your family have any idea you crossdress?….if not, imagine the shock

I feel there should surely have been some sort of discussion between you and your wife….

Just my opinion, but this could easily go horribly wrong…

Grace x

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Shreya Shah
      Lady
      Registered On: April 23, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 184

The best part is your wife is accepting you. Then it doesn’t matter what other people thinks about.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 866

While I am happy that your wife is supportive of you, I still think she should not have sent them with out you first coming out to them.

It’s is a massive shock for some parents to take in, let alone just opening what you think is going to be expected  nice photos, only to see your son dressed feminine. We sometimes forget others need time to take in and adjust to idea that some one you love is a crossdresser. I hope that you parents quickly have a face to face conversation with you, so you can explain, and answer the many questions they will undoubtedly have,and the implications that your crossdressing may have on them. I wish you well and love too. Maybe not run to fast without thinking about the consequences of the revelations that may occur.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 549

That’s wonderful, Jessica, I’m so happy for you, that your wife is so fully supportive.
      Hopefully, your family will be as well. Good for you, girl
      Hugs, Regi.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account