Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

For those who didn’t know, last year I was in a pretty bad car accident. My shoulder was torn to pieces, my knees were jacked up and I had a busted rib or 2. I spent several months in and out of therapy last year, and this story comes from the last round of it.

I was at my therapists office, and had come from work. There was a small locker room where I could change, and I decided that day would be a different me. I was still working from home, so I had minimal make up in the form of a nude lip stick. When I got there, I changed into a hot pink sports bra and black leggings with green down the side of the legs. My shoes are always all black or neutral colors. I put on a pair of sweat pants and an old T shirt from drab self.

About halfway through the session,  my therapist was helping me with something and tripped. She caught my sweatpants and yanked them down to reveal the leggings, looked at me, and simply smiled and winked. When she got up, she told me I didn’t have to cover up or hide my true self with her. Anyway, I finished that session en femme. All things to a happy yet slightly embarrassing moment.

CelesteCD
      Lady

A great turn of events for you. So from that point forward did you go en femme?

Anonymous

No. That was my last visit. I was mostly clear at that point and she wanted to run a few more tests.

That’s a great story.  I think that you were very lucky to have such an understanding therapist.  Apparently she had been either trained in what to say, or had seen it before.  One other thought though, you don’t suppose they noticed your underdressing, and the trip was no accident?  But I guess that this reaffirms what everyone here is saying, which is that no one really cares if we crossdress.

Anonymous

No it was. I had to partially relearn how to walk, and she tripped over a kettle bell I had been using

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I’m sorry to hear about your accident and injuries, I hope you are recovering well.  That’s a great story and I’m glad it turned out so well despite what I’m sure was a stessful moment!  Take care of yourself!

💖Lola

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sorry to hear of your accident, hope you have a full recovery, Chloe. It is great the health care community is accepting of us. Since August last year I have been going to a doctor for arthritis in my hands. The first thing she did was to send me to physical therapy. On my third visit to the therapist I went as Cassie. AND on my second visit to the doctor I went as Cassie too. At that visit they wanted to do an EKG, so I had to take off my top, bra and forms. EVERYONE there was so nice and respectful, the doctor, nurses and receptionist.
      I feel great being out and about as Cassie…

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I hope you are making a good recovery from the accident. I go to any medical appointment dressed now and it has never been an issue as it’s the same body dressed differently needing attention.

Chloe –

Sorry to hear about the accident.  Glad you made a full recovery.  That is nice that she responded that way.  Having worked in healthcare, I think many in the field are accepting.  I know there is much training that is given regarding the LGBTQ+ community some of which is about transgenders.  I’m glad you had that experience.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Chloe –

Sorry to hear about the accident.  Glad you made a full recovery.  That is nice that she responded that way.  Having worked in healthcare, I think many in the field are accepting.  I know there is much training that is given regarding the LGBTQ+ community some of which is about transgenders.  I’m glad you had that experience.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Chloe,

Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are able to make a full recovery.
      Thanks for sharing this story. What a great PT!

💕Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

I love these stories. Accidental validation ❤️

J J
      Lady

This just another example of the fact the vast majority of people don’t care how we dress. Yes, there are a very few who want to make an issue of it, but most people just want to go about their day and let others go about theirs. It is unfortunately that that small minority tends to make a of of noise which gives the impression they have more power then they do.

As Eleanor Roosevelt said, nobody can take my power from me unless I give it to them…or some such statement.

Pretty much every time I have been out en femme I have received at least one positive comment, and never a negative one, at least within my ear shot. Twice I have gotten COVID shots and had to drop my shirt off my shoulder (rolling my selves apparently was not enough, and expose my bra, and the pharmacist just gave me my shot without a word.

that is good mental therapy too!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?