Tagged: 

• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

do phytoestrogens work for male breast enhancement?

Hi Sandy….I have been using them for a year now…..Lucelle Sorellas and Purica. About 300.00 dollars invested and no results so far….big disappointment. Oh well….back to the silicone jobbies!

I am trying  saw palmetto to reduce testosterone and  black cohosh. The next is fenugreek. I hope someone has good news. I really cannot do estrogen because of my situation.

Anonymous

I saw a noticeable difference in my natural breast size when using fenugreek. Esp. in my nipples. It also helped me retain fluid in my belly which I did not like.  Ive been off it since my diabetes diagnosis.

Anonymous

Saw Palmetto dried me up like a dead opossum in the Sahara.  Couldn’t take it for more than a few days sadly.

What are the ingredients of your products? Do you think any of the topicals work?

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Even though I never intended using any of these, I have read up on them and found that the results are usually very disappointing. My suggestion is done waste your money on them.

I am hoping that a regular regime of phytoestrogen can help

i am purchasing my herbs through a vitamin store locally

Hi ladies,

i am in a a similar situation though has anyone used ground flax seeds? Or spearmint for testosterone blockade?

Anonymous

The best way to block your testosterone is to simply have your testicles removed.

Hi , I’ve been experimenting with a fenugreek,fennel , and dill ,by highcolonic  followed by

breast massage,  have some success

I am in communication with a genderfluid doctor and she basically says the same thing that most of you are saying. They do not have enough proof thy actually work consistently. Hit or miss kind of thing. I just do not want to go on HRT so I might try it and see if it works for my body.

Anonymous

Hi ladies , i to tried phytoestrogens and had no luck , then i read about Pueraria Mirifica , PM , i gave this a try . Well after about a year i now have nice breasts , i fill my B cup bra’s . I also use Fenugreek and all have gave me what i want .I found that one cap a day is best as prescribed on the bottle and so far i am pleased . Don’t know if it will work for all , but , it did for me . I tried so many creams and other pills and what a waist of money , PM works for me . I now take only one pill three times a week and all is well . Good luck ladies , it takes a while . Wal Mart is the cheapest to purchase this . Leslie

Interesting – this was started almost 4 years ago now and the only positive reply I see is the most recent. I am interested in the idea and wish it worked but nearly everyone seems to say it does not. Some things I’ve read even say there is danger in taking PM. I guess I will just get on estrogen and the whole HRT thing when (and if) that becomes a possibility for me.

Would love to hear others’ take on the whole topic!

Catherine

Anonymous
      Lady

I used fenugreek and saw palmetto for a few months and got small growth buds under my nips which stayed after I stopped taking the pills. I’ve known others who had good success and some that had no effect. Its hit and miss. PM is more effective than herbs. The best and safest way is to do HRT under a docs supervision.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?