• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi!

My name is Ailana and I’m new to the site and looking forward to interacting with and learning from you all.  I’m presently taking makeup lessons from a friend who works at the MAC store in my area.  She’s really been a big help and I’ve picked up a lot tips and ideas from her.

I posted a photo of our last get together under my public photos if anyone’s interested in checking it out.  Just curious what are some other cosmetic lines you all use and have had good results with?

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/feeling-pretty-30/

Anonymous
      Lady

Wow!!!  You look gorgeous girl!!  Your friend and you are doing a remarkable job and I am jealous. Keep up tje HREAT work.

🍷C

Anonymous

Thank you Carolyne!

Anonymous
      Lady

I am so sorry for the atrocious spelling. Just looked at my message. ☹️  Take care girl!

🍷C

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations, Ailana. You are taking a big step. I also need to improve my makeup skills. I crossdressed in private. Well. That had a slight variation recently, but that’s another story. Women are often very helpful with makeup, although I think there are some additional considerations when you have to transform a male face into a female. Just keep going, girl!

Gisela

Anonymous

YeS it was a HUGE step for me and one I’m glad I made.  And yes there are some considerations for MTF makeovers.  She’s mentioned to me on occasion when working with genetic women there are all kinds of skin tones, facial features, etc. to take into account as well.  But it’s fun going through the process and seeing the final outcome.

I looked through the photos, today, and saw yours. Very nice…

Anonymous

Thank you Veronica!

You look so pretty Ailana, a makeover sounds like it would be so much fun.

Hugs

Anonymous

Hi Brienna, thank you! An yes it was a fun experience.

Sìmlpy stunning girl!!!!

Anonymous

Thank you Lannon!

A question: What did it take to get to the point where you had the courage to ask someone to help you with makeup?

Anonymous

It was primarily out of curiosity for wanting to learn how to do it myself.  I still have a lot to learn, but I’m starting to figure it out.  Just did another session last week and will post a photo soon.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?