Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This memory of about 5 years ago came back to me when reading the IHOP story. Many of us have the same stories of wanting to go out and do more.  After gas and the drive through became routine, picking up takeout was the next step for me.  I would have to interact and be seen but it was a very specific situation and short lived.   I planned to get takeout at Ruby Tuesdays and print some files at Kinkos instead of waiting inside.  I was dressed in office attire, just above the knee skirt, top, pantyhose, & heels.  I go in to order and am told I have to order at the bar.  The place is pretty full, not many empty tables at all.  I walk thru the bar seating area and to of the bar and place my order.

I then go to Kinkos a few doors down and print my files, taking my time since i had a few minutes to kill.  A great place to be out and seen and doing something perfectly natural but not have to interact with anyone.  I get it done and take the prints to the car.

Then I had to go back and wait in the bar area for my food.  By now there are no seats at the bar and my option is more or less to loiter in the bar area between the bar seats and high top tables.  It was at least 3-5 minutes of trying to blend in.  Check the phone, watch the tv which is showing football, don’t get too excited watching football, check the phone.  On the plus side there were lots of mirrors and glass around the bar area.  I can see most of the people in the room.  I got a few looks but most just seemed like the look I would get as a guy standing there.  A few seemed to glance a number of times.  Only one woman with a good profile view seemed to give me more inquisitive looks.

I may have try doing the whole take-out, or drive through thing. Seems pretty low key and less likely you’ll know the person at the drive through window. Thanks for you post, and better yet the idea!

-SR-

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

lol-reminds me of my “Milkshake” article! https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/it-all-started-with-a-vanilla-milkshake/
      Cyn

That was a great story.  Thanks for the link.  We all have the similar stories and if we can encourage others all the better.

Anonymous

The first time I passed was at a drive though..would of though supersizing everything would of blown my cover..most GGs order salad.

So I did the drive-tru thing this weekend! LOL! Rally’s, I ordered a number one went smooth as butter… the whole thing was actually a little uneventful. Now, I can check that off the list.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?