• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Some pics from my recent trip up to the boston area to attend the tg/cd conference First Event…xoxo

Anonymous

want to see EVERY photo from the year of 2015 ??? I made a quick video like the ending of a movie “National Lampoons ” style LOL…you can see it here click the “Best of 2015” below

BEST OF 2015

Adriana, Just been browsing and found pics O TG/CD Event an looked so much fun and the girls looked like they were having fun also. Also viewed the video Best of 2015 great video.
        I, relay need to get out more . Thank You for sharing and caring.
        Hugs,
        Stacey S

WOW that looks like a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Wow.. Looks like bunch of lovely girls having fun. I wish I had some CD friends to enjoy with…!!!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I hope the SCC I’m going to in Lauderdale in September is as fun as you appear to have had in MA!

Anonymous

Adriana, All I can say is WOW! I have never been to anything like that. I wish I had been there with you girls! How long did it last? Were there any special events that girls could participate in? Is there any web link to the event? You girls look like you’re having a great time!! I would love to see more pictures. Maybe I’ll just photoshop myslef into one and dream I was there. 🙂 -susan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Photos’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?