Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Bobbie W
      Lady

Ok so how many of you have pierced ears when in drab? I’m really thinking of getting mine done but I’m not “out” yet.

I absolutely love having them. Putting earrings on while pulling your hair away feels sensual to me. I am not out either. Nobody has ever said a word.

Bobbie W
        Lady

Nor am I but i am seriously wanting them done.  I might have to cave and get them next weekend. 😉

Anonymous

I would love to have my ears pierced!

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday a year before I told her I am a CD, she REFUSED to even consider my request.

Just do it, my ears have been pierced for 30 years 👍 A woman commented the other day “love your earrings” made me feel happy

Anonymous

Told the wife last week…piercing my ears…

Been a professional musician since I was 8-9 years old…all my band mates always had pierced ears.  I am doing it…!!

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Update:

Pierced both ears, 2 weeks ago…

Got pink Roses because at home we always had beautiful roses.

Got hoops and gold balls…

Probably will combine clip-on with the pierced earrings.

Anyone thinking about getting your ears pierced…get it done….

Dr.T.J.

I had my left ear pierced long ago and had a 7 guage ear ring in it. Since i have been going out in public alot lately, i decided to pierce my other ear. No one has said a thing, except for the few days i worked at a location that has a no jewelry policy. Because it was not fully healed i did not want to remove the stud, so i put a band aid over it, which made it ok per company policy. Then i was asked what had happened to my ear. Otherwise, when in drab i keep it simple, but when in femme mode, hoops, and other fun ear rings.
      Hugs
      Michelle

Anonymous

My ears have been pierced since December 2019, and I always wear earrings…even to church in drab.

I don’t but am thinking of doing it.

I have been a blood donor for many years.  If you got your ears (or other body parts) pierced, the deferral period was a year.  I didn’t go out enough to justify not donating blood for a year, so it was off the table.

About a year ago they reduced the period from a year to 3 months.  Since you can only donate every 8 weeks anyway, I could now think about it since 3 months would be 12-13 weeks.  If I do it right after donating, I could do it and barely miss a beat.

My hair is long enough that it covers my ears, and I typically wear my hair down. So if I am concerned it will be noticed by people who are perhaps more conservative, I could hide it beneath my hair until it heals enough that I would be able to remove them if necessary.

Nancy
        Lady

Alison, yeah, deferal is really the only reason I haven’t done mine yet. I had been wanting to get them pierced at the beginning of the summer. And with plain studs in, I’m not too worried about wearing them to work in drab mode. Basically, I think I’m past worrying about it and just want them pierced, so I can start to wear beautiful earrings when I dress.

Problem is, I give plasma. In my state, it’s a 3 month deferal if I get a piercing or tattoo. I’d just do it anyway, but I get paid for plasma, and don’t want that extra little money to disappear at this point in my life. 🙁

Birel

No, but having them done very soon at the tattoo parlor near my home.

I’ve have 2 in left ear, 5 in my right ear and one in my belly button and i wear them all the time except change the bottom ones to wear my fun earrings! had a few comments from girls saying ‘i like your earrings” which was the best compliment!

Anonymous

Hi Bobbie,

– no reason not to. It’s on my ‘to do’ list – which unfortunately carries no guarantee of when it will actually be done 😉

Marti xxx

Bobbie W
        Lady

Well I think I’m going to get mine done with small studs until they heal.

Anonymous

I’m booked 10:30 am Friday to get my ears pierced.

-Caroline

Would love to have piercings ears , belly button but can not get away with it , wife would go thru the roof

I did my own last July. Only 2 people even noticed. A guy at work who said they look good. And my mom. Wife didn’t even notice until I told her. Kept studs in for a few months and now wear hoops everyday, even in guy mode.

Ears have been pierced for a few years now. Really comfortable with it these days. Usually wear pearls though did find some cute flower ones while in Hawaii, and wear them in guy mode as well. Though usually I like them with my flower dress I bought in Hawaii. Thanks for asking.

Dawn Star
      Lady

I wear earrings all the time. Mostly simple ones but I do have a couple of danglers for when I want to look really feminine.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Bobbie, go ahead and go for it!! I had my my ears pierced since early Sept lst year shortly after things started to open up here. Only a few people have mentioned it and most of them commented that it looks good. It is not like they can’t see them since I have been tieing my hair back for 8 or 9 months now cause my now longer than shoulder length hair gives me a more feminine look even when dressed in drab. My hair has a slight wave or curl at the ends that I think looks really cute.
      . . Sandy

Pumped
      Lady

I have considered getting mine done, my wife is ok with it. I will never be out!

I am in a similar situation as you, but the day is coming.

Thought about having my ears pierced but haven’t done it yet.

Alice

Anonymous

I have both done but only ware one when not dressed really like haveing them done there’s soooo many pretty earrings to enjoy layla x

Anonymous

I pierced my ears a few years ago with a kit from Amazon. I love them. I usually don’t wear them to work as it’s a rough environment. I wear them in the evenings and weekends.

I also did mine with an amazon kit a few months ago, eezy peezy.

I have diamond(faux) studs in every day and small hoops on occassion

Left ear pierced at 19 yrs old, right ear at 42 yrs old… 56 now, lol. No regrets!  1984 was my first!

I had both mine done a couple months ago. Leave them in all the time!

Hi Bobbie!

No. I really want to and someday I will.

Hugs,

Autumn

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

None of the guys I work with have said anything about the pierced ears.

I wear plain black studs or studs with a Carbon Fiber look while in drab.

Nobody seems to think twice about guys with their ears pierced these days.

I let my SO do it with home kits from Amazon, simple….Now that shops are all open, should be easy to get it done at a mall these days too.

Have fun with it, new jewelry you get to buy!

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

I had a single pierced ear as a teen, I wanted both done but knew that was a bully attractant and I had enough trouble already. It’s since grown over but would absolutely get them both done down the road.

— Abbie 🥰

The older you get…. you don’t care. The older you get you figure out nobody cared. And just do what makes you happy, because nobody cares… it’s all in your mind! Literally!!!!

Anonymous

Yep, getting older certainly allows you more freedom from those kind of cares. It’s one of the best things about being older and wiser. It was a real concern back in 1985 though, definitely would have been punched.

— Abbie 🥰

Michell
      Lady

I pierced my ears bout 15 yrs ago and wore an earring all the time in one ear except the past few months and now all the time at home.

Anonymous

I have an appointment on August 20 at 1pm to have my ears pierced!

Revel
      Baroness

No pierced ears. However, sometimes I wear pretty clip-on earrings.

Anonymous

Hey Rev, Sweetheart….

I waited 75 years  & told my wife 3 weeks ago,  “…,I am getting my ears pierced!”

I am now 3 weeks after & I wish I had done it years ago! !

Rev…just Do It!  ! You won’t be sorry,  girlfriend.

Love 💘Dr.T.J.

Revel
          Baroness

Thanks for the encouragement. However, I’m content with my unpierced ears. I rarely wear earrings anyway.

Anonymous

Rev….Honey Bunny…

I just got mine done 4 weeks ago  AT 75 YEARS OLD!!!

YOU have lots of time.

I really think you would love them to be done . It’s such a feminine thing.  I love looking at ladies earrings bouncing around,  very animated item to EXPRESS THE ART OF CDING!

LOVE to you Dear….

Dr.T.J.

Got my ears done this past June! Love love love them!!!

-SR-

Trish White
      Baroness

Yes, actually I have both ears double pierced and love it. My SO was not too happy when I did it though…..whoops.

Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

I had both ears pierced 25+ years ago and wear stainless steel every day and change them when I get dolled up…pierced ears are a wonderful addition

Pierced both ears myself at home exactly 1 year ago this very day and I Haven’t regretted it once. Such a seemingly simple affirmation has changed the course of my entire life’s journey.

Hi Bobbie nice to meet you and did mine 37 years ago both.. Wearing a pair of hoops everyday since healed even in drab mode just love it .. dont care what people think my ears ha ha ..

Stephanie bass

I had mine pierced more than 15 years ago, when I was in drab, because that was how I presented most of the time. My first were small silver balls, but not too much. After a first few comments at work, no one ever said anything. I could not wait until my piercings healed completely, to be able to wear the more stylish earrings available for pierced ears.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?