Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My plans before being ‘locked down’ over the Christmas season and into the new year with my personal holidays were to get my ears pierced. After some searches last night and finding everything closed until mid January I woke up this morning and said “”F- it! I’m doing it myself!”

So I did.

After imagining this for 30+ years since I was a teenager I am now a proud wearer of a pair of cute sparkling gold/blue stud earrings.
      Several more pairs ordered from Amazon are on the way for when I am all done healing.

I have never been‘into’ jewelry, rings, necklaces etc but I think I’ve just opened the floodgates. Feeling very feminine.

Anonymous

Rei,

Congrats! I did my ears recently, they are still healing. To me, it represents a step for me to do what I want and not worry about what others think! You took a very big step! Enjoy!

Hugs,

Kay

Congrats Rei and Kay.  Due to my aversion to needles and such, I have never pierced mine.  I am happy with clip-ons, and I have a couple of packages of the clip-on conversion pieces to make pierced earrings into clip-ons, so I have even more choices now.

PaulaF

I had mine done about six weeks ago I guess, healed up now. One thing I’ve found i had to get used to is trying not to snag them pulling on and off t-shirts and such. I’ve snagged one a couple times (should’ve learned the first time, but I’m hard to train) and bled a bit once, put the healing back a little. Be careful girls, it’s a dangerous thing, getting dressed! Lol!

Bridgette vS

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Rei, got my ears pierced back in Nov. I Love it. Now I wonder why I waited so long!! I had 1 ear pierced a long time ago. I had it reopened. Now I have a double on the left side. Going back soon for the second on my right ear.  Hugs Rei!!

Anonymous

Rei

Congrats honey….and all you other brave girls….

I have written to “Liz”, as you really should all get a mention in the new year’s Honours list!!!!

Baroness Grace ❤️

Hi.Got my ears pierced while on holiday and before cursed virus took hold. Do love to wear simple pearl studs when getting dressed for my special friend.

Stephanie

Well done Rei, that ‘s a huge step and for the rest of you girls to. Mine have been done for years and i have never regretted it once. just another step for you all on the CD path of life. Pyxx.

Can’t wait to get mine done. I was thinking about doing it over the holiday. I wanted to use a medical grade plastic for transparent studs, but that is not available in my area. So I will wait until this time next year, when I retire. to get them done with gold studs.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I was going to do this during these holidays but unfortunately we went under lockdown AGAIN…. good things will just have to wait 🌷

I know its a big step for many of you here but if you can get away with it you will love it. Had mine pierced for many years and since I love wearing earrings so much you will have such a large selection to choose from. So nice feeling the way they swing and feel next to your face is still an amazing feel and dont have to worry about losing them or the pinching from the ole clip ons.

Kassie
      Lady

Congrats Rei. I’ve also been wanting to get mine pierced too and will try to in the new year. For the time being I have been wearing silver magnetic studs for the last week or so. Wife likes them, so that’s a big bonus.

I know what you mean about opening the floodgates though, as I’ve been looking at lots of cute designs recently as my wife wanted some Christmassy themed earrings, and it’s made me aware of a lot of designs that I’m very tempted to get in the future.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?