Viewing 50 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

Do you have your ears pierced?

I love the pierced ear rings…..have many unique pairs and matching necklaces and bracelets.

Dame Veronia

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Got mine done two years ago ( but had wanted to since I was a kid) -SO many more choices than with clip ons -especially drops and dangles. And ya know what? no one really cares if you do!
      Cyn

Molly
        Duchess

Cyn;

I can say that I’ve had the same experience… Still in the stage that I’m cursing myself for not doing it sooner.   Funny thing is that I’m noticing how many more women want to talk to me about them now (when I’m in male mode) …. Maybe it’s just as well I didn’t do it when I was younger…    Have you had the same experience?

– Molly

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

I have had a fair number of women compliment me both(earrings and my hair) in full Cyn mode and in stealth Cyn mode

Plus one for what Cynthia said. Very few people even notice let alone care. I had mine done on a whim shortly after my 40th birthday last year. I’ve only had one little dig from someone who knows me and that was only an attempt to get a laugh out of the surrounding folks. I shut him down by suggesting he didn’t have enough going on in his own life if my ears were bothering him. Never heard another word.

I’m very attached to mine now and I haven’t  regretted it for a second!

to reiterate…. no one cares and if they do they need a hobby 🙂

chlo x

I’ve answered ‘Yes’, but the real answer is Yes and No. I have one ear pierced 🙂

I’m not entirely comfortable with wearing things in both ears as a guy – not really my image. But I like a single stud/ring. So I just had the one ear done. So Rachel wears clip-ons, whilst as a guy I get the fun of sticking things in a little hole 🙂

I confess I’m becoming more and more inclined to the idea of having the other ear pierced, though.

Anonymous

Thought about it, but haven’t done it….yet.  Maybe one day soon.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I would really like to have my ears done, but I am not doing mainly as it will raise too many questions from other friends and family. I really do like to all of the choices that one has for pierced ears.

Amy

I replied “No.” In keeping with my über-closeted nature, I don’t foresee a time when I would ever have my ears pierced. My family is very observant, and they would surely notice.

But, like Dr. T. J., I have a few pairs of clip-ons. Long term wear can result in “sore lobes,” however, depending on the firmness of the spring. My guess is that pierced lobes are pain-free except for the initial puncture.

Just a idea on the earrings! You can make your own by altering earrings! Just go to any craft section at most stores! Hoops are easy you can just bend the part that goes through the ear then it will clip to your ear! Have worn them several hours out to clubs! Plus they look just like your ears are pierced! Sorry not trying to be a know it all just trying to help a sister out! 😊 Breanna!

Thanks, Brianna! This sure sounds worth a try, and I’m going to give it a shot. I’ll need earrings (for non-pierced ears) that I can wear comfortably for hours for when I go to the Keystone Conference…. some year!

Anonymous

I have found the same thing with manybpierced earrings. You can’t do it with post earrings but with many you can bend and they will hold nicely to your ear and look as it younhave pierced ears. I found many like that that’s really actually more comfortable than clipnons.

It’s clip-ons for me, and likely will always be, I also have stud to clip-on converters so I can wear almost any earrings. But I often don’t bother since my hair usually hides them.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

I have looked for those stud to clip on converters, but have not been able to find them, as I’d love to be able to use pierced earrings.

Amy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Soon to be. I have been pondering getting them done and now my hair is quite long now so  there’s no reason why I shouldn’t. Always wanted to.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Yes , pierced left tragus with bling , my wonderful wife has agreed to another in love slightly higher than current piercing  that’ll be a silver sleeper x

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I had my left ear pierced in college. Loved it but as time went on wore the earring less and less. I have thought about since embracing my Michelle side.  So maybe some day…

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have pierced my ears myself for special occasions a number of times and let them close up again. Last August l decided to try to keep them. Problem is my wife won’t let me wear earrings or studs at home. I wore studs constantly for a week away for work and then continued wearing them at work and also at night when possible. It took long time for the holes to heal that way. The left one is okay but the right one still tend to close if I dont wear anything in it for a few days.

Had 1 in left ear since the 70’s, Stopped for a while at 3 in the left ear, Currently have 9 in left ear and 3 in the right.

I also have had 3 piercings in each ear and would love to one day get 2 more in each lobe

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

As of today (2h ago) I can finally answer yes to this. After wanting to do it for years and hesitating a lot I finally did it my self, both ears with a small one time thing from aliexpress/ebay. My wife did watch me and helped me place it and at the moment she i the only one who knows. (Didn’t want her to do it since if it’s anything wrong she would feel bad then, now it’s all on me)

It will be interesting when more people around me see it and hear what they say. My answer will be down the lines of that I feel rebellious/middle age crisis/just feel like doing it.

I don’t have pierced ears.

I have thought about it, but there are several things holding me back.  In the past I was concerned about others seeing earrings before the holes healed enough for me to take out when I didn’t want them to be seen.  I’m a bit older and seem relatively conservative, so for me to suddenly show up with earrings is going to raise questions that I don’t want to answer, particularly among my family and religious community.

With my hair longer and my always wearing it down, hiding it is easier.  But I still have another reason not to do it.  I donate blood 4-5 times a year.  If I were to get my ears pierced, I would not be able to donate for a year.  If I add up all the hours I am out en femme during the year, it still amounts to less than 2% of the year.  When I weigh the chance to save the lives of 4-10 people for a year against my wants, in good conscience I just can’t do it.

Finally did it!!! I’ve wanted to get my ears pierced for many years. So for my birthday my good friend, Mellisa, took me to the mall to a store called Claires. She said happy birthday as the girl came over with a pair of gold diamond studs.  Ten minutes later I was walking around the mall showing off my pierced ears!!

Becka
      Lady

Lately while at antique or “vintage” stores I’ve seen so many clip on earings I’d love to wear.  I was oh so close to telling my SO when we were out yesterday that I wanted to buy a few pair to wear, but in the end I did not.

Anonymous

I’d love to but my wife would freak, so it’s clip ons for this girl. I do have a set of nipples for my breast forms that are pierced, love them, makes me feel naughty.lol

Darcy S.
      Lady

I have always had my ears pierced, the left one way back in 1987 then the right in 1992 when piercing both ears became popular. I wanted them regardless but made explaining this to my parents easier. Ah the 90’s… Then as many did during the 90’s, I began to increase the gauge stretching my piercing holes eventually up to the size that was just a little bit bigger than a #2 pencil. I forgot the actual gauge number. Then a career choice required me to remove them. That was over 10 years ago, but I suppose I am lucky that I sized up to the heavier gauge, because when I felt like wearing some nice hoops again, well those holes although appearing closed were ready to wear normal earrings again!  I love wearing hoops and dangle type earrings too.

-Darcy

Yes!

Love them and wish I’d had them done when my wife had hers pierced 45 years ago

I prefer to wear danglies all the time, albeit a little less flashy when in drab.  I often receive lovely comments from other women, no matter how I am presenting.

No pierced ears for me.

I don’t see it in the future either. I’m very happy with my clip-on style. I have a decent assortment of earrings and use the clip part from a brand I liked then switch out to whatever earring I want to wear. Works great for me.

Sandy

I have had both my ears pierced for over a year. I got teased a little at work but everyone has gotten over it. I love the large selection of earrings available to me now. Glad I had it done. Hugs, Hollie

Andrea
      Lady

Dreaming of this since i was 10y old, Like 15y leter i have enoug curage and have them pierced.

leter i have add 2nd and 3rd hole, but i use  only if i  i go into CD mode. Every day i use only 1st pair.

I’ve got one pair of clip on hoops and they do look sexy, but they’re really uncomfortable and cheaply made. Unless I can get some better ones I might just have to get my ears pierced and I don’t really wanna do that. Anyone know where I can get some really good clip ons?

Vicki

Vicki, I get earrings from firemountaingems.  They sell hinged clip on earrings (16mm with a 6.5mm half ball) in either gold or silver.  They have a loop on the front, but the loop is vertical and not much use by itself.  But if you also get a set of small jump rings, you can attach that to the loop in the front with 2 needle nose plyers.  Then you can attach almost any earring through the jump ring as long as the backing is thicker than the ring.  You can add posts, hooks, or full loop earrings to the jump ring to make any earring a clip-on.

They are easily interchangeable if you only want to get a few (no bending of the wire to make it stay) or you can get extra and not have to change them all the time.  It’s a little bit of work at first to set up but then you can wear whatever you want.  They are also fairly comfortable to wear for many hours.

Anonymous

My ears are pierced thank goodness. I love all of my earrings

I got my left ear pierced when I was about 12, but I didn’t get the right one done until I was around 20. I’ve also had long hair since I was about 14.

Anonymous

Hi all! I pierced my ears a number of years ago. I got tired of the clip ons. I love all kinds of earrings. I guess you could say that I have a fetish toward them. I’m in drab at the moment and I can feel the anxiety building. What can I say? Thank goodness for cdh. Y’all have a great day! Jennifer.

Anonymous

I don’t have my ears pierced at the moment x but I would love to have them pierced maybe sometime in the future I might get them done xxxxx

K Swim
      Lady

The only piercings I have ever gotten were unintentional and temporary.

I used to have pierced ears. I loved them. I could wear any earings  I wanted. It was wounderful and so exciting. I see alot of men wearing earings and they look almost more macho for some reason. I think it would be ok  to just start with one piercing and one earing something small then do second later. Then the sky is the limit. Pretty dangling ones at night or in private. Small macho  look daytime or in public Luv Stephanie ❤️❤️

Noelia6
      Lady
      I do have them and both of them pierce me first one with 14 years and then the other a few months later and always earrings and not very large ball earrings and when I'm in feminine I wear long earrings that I love

Yo si las tengo y las dos me perfore primero una con 14 años y luego la otra unos meses mas tarde y simpre e usado pendientes de bola y aros no muy grandes y cuando estoy en femenina me pongo pendientes largos que me encantan

I voted no, because my wife would notice it and complain. I want to get some clip-on ear rings, as I’ve recently started adding jewelry to my fem look.

Angela
      Lady

Yes pierced. Got them pierced a few weeks ago. I have these small hoops. I had a choice of studs or hoops. The hoops look much better. Didn’t get many questions at work. My friends barely noticed. No one in public cares. Once they heel I’ll get a little bigger hoop for daily wear in drab. Can’t wait to get pretty dangly earrings as and big hoops.

Holly
      Lady

I have both ears pierced and have had gauges in them so they have about no chance of closing up. I got my left pierced when I was fairly young 12 ish I think. I immediately fell in love with earrings and wanted my right done. At the time (late eighties) it was considered that having your right ear pierced meant you were gay. My little heart broke when my parents said no way.

My mom and I were at the local mall in my hometown one afternoon, and she told me if truly had my mind set on it we could go have it done. I sheepishly asked what will dad say, and she replied you leave your father to me.

Looking back on memories I have of my mother and I, I find she probably knew more than she let on. I was about at subtle as a sledgehammer; wanting to wear a dress for Halloween, all male friends, etc.

Unfortunately mom passed years ago before I could be strong enough to come out to her and confide in her. I think she would’ve said “yeah duh, I know” in her own teasing way.

As of this afternoon, yes, both, can’t t wait for then to heal and I can change to something pretty. I was going to do it when I was in college, but was afraid? Maybe not sure? Way too aware of what my dad would say?

this afternoon we were getting ready to go to Joann fabric and my wife said, “going to get your ears pierced while we are out?” And without really thinking about it I said yes. She said she would get her uppers done while I was there, and it was easy as that. Very nice young lady at the tattoo shop did us both. Interesting fact, didn’t really hurt, but I can’t watch it being done.

What would my dad say? I think at 51 I’m finally done renting that guy space in my head, I like then and anyone who doesn’t can go lump.

Anonymous

I had mine done a week before Christmas, and I love them. Wanted to for a long time, but I was afraid it would attract too much attention – until the day I decided that I LIKED the androgynous/femme look. And surprise, surprise; only a couple of comments since that day, all favorable. I wear studs in guy mode, but usually change to cuffs or pendants when dressed. My wife even gifted me with a nice pair of hers from her armoire. So nice of her.

ChloeC
      Duchess

No, sort of wish I had a number of years ago, I really like the feel of earrings when I do wear them (clips or some other kind of attachment) but at the time, because I was dressing a lot more than I previously had, I was scared that it would draw more attention to me.  Now, if I did it, it would definitely draw more attention to me, even if I just wore small studs in public like lots of guys do (or used to do, I haven’t really looked much lately).  <sigh>

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Not yet, but Ellie likes the look and feel of earrings; to date just clip ons. But piercings are on my ‘to do’ list!

Hugs,  Ellie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Not yet,but it is on my dream list along with getting a makeover and a bra fitting.

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

I had my left ear pierced 40 years ago.  Decided to get my right one done just before this past Christmas because I got tired of using clip on’s and  had a reaction to one of them. Everyone knew my left was pierced and no one even noticed that i had done the other one. I’ve been able to change out the stud and wear some hoops and no one has even said anything about them even in guy mode.  In my opinion just do it.

Anonymous

I had my left ear pierced years ago, but had to let it grow up when I took a management role with my company.  I use clip-ons now and my wife just bought me a pack of clip-on converters that turn pierced earrings into clip-ons.  She bought me a pack for studs and a pack for fish hooks.

Chelly

I do not have pierced ears but would love to but could not get by with it due to wife and family and work

I don’t have pierced ears.

Alice

Anonymous

Now I’m free I probably will. I will probably get my nipples pierced too which I’ve wanted for a long time. And when I find the right person I’ll probably start on the body artwork too. I’m at the point where I want to be myself not what someone else thinks or wants and the more I can be Bethany the more I feel like myself.

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=328715][/postquote]

feeling that! I’m turning 50 this year and I’ve got tattoos, ears and trips out on my to do list!

Melinda
      Lady

A definite maybe. I have a few years before I retire. I may be brave enough by then.

Yes have had for over 45 yrs ,had 1 done & when the summer holidays came round ,pierced the other with a needle and half of a potatoe. Swapped the earing befofre resuming work ,only one comment from a heavy male orientated workforce. i thought you had that in the other ear . Done and dusted. So due to the the troubled times we all find our self’s in , i am toying with , due to lock down doing another 2. (Potatoe and needle why not) , who the hell will notice ! we are all too preoccupied with survival to notice a couple of small indentations in my ears.Py xx . PS be brave .

Not opposed to the idea, but I don’t have enough flexibility in my elbows and shoulders to put them on due to arthritis. Consequently I have an extensive collection of clip-ons. In more recent times I have been collecting vintage copper jewelry. The vintage pieces are mostly from the late 40’s to the late 60’s, so pierced earrings were just beginning to become popular towards the end of that time…

Anonymous

I do now. Feels somewhat silly that I always fretted about getting them done and that now that they are done they look good.

I had always wanted to have my ears pierced but was to bothered about what others would say and now I had them pierced 6 weeks ago and can put some nice ones in in 2 weeks time and why is simple to hek what others think if people don’t like it they don’t have to look at it.

Rebecca.

Really want pierced ears. Unfortunately work for very conservative company and not allowed. Not sure how I could hide the studs for the first couple of weeks

I think they are concerned with tetanus or other infections that can be gotten from a needle under the skin.  So any piercing or tattooing is an automatic 1-year deferral of giving blood.

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?