This topic contains 21 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Anne Preuss 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Neha M
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

Gurls,

is it possible to get the ear piercing done but not shown until a close look? Like a miniscule dot in ears!!  I don’t want to look awkward but at the same time there are so many ear rings i wanna try!!

Hugs

❤️Neha

3 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Karen Summers 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 15, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

I will be 45 next week and have booked to have both my ears pierced at my local tattoo place, On my Birthday.

Really nervous about it, but still want to do it. Only 15 pounds for both ears, so pretty good money.

Ivy 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2017
    Replies: 8

When I was about ten (back in the 80’s) I got my Left ear peircedand wore a gold or other stud until I decided that I wanted to gauge it out and get the right side done as well. My little cousin used a fat sewing needle to stretch my left ear to a 14 gauge and used one of those diy things from walmart to peirce my right ear. when they had both healed the same cousin used a knitting needle to make it bigger on both sides. Now I wear a 10 gauge horseshoe in each ear all the time and don’t get funny looks etc. If i take the rings out in about a week they’ve shrunk to where I can wear hoops and all kinds of womens earings

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 37

I recently had both ears pierced. Went to a store called Claires in the local mall. The associate was very courteous, not to mention very beautiful!! Very clean and sterile environment. She used a gun to pierce them. No pain involved:) You get to pick out what type and size that you want. Large selection. Mine are small cz studs. A bottle of solution comes with them. Apply three times a day for three weeks and then you can change them. For fifty dollars I thought it was a good deal. Now I’m off to the jewelry store to start my collection!!:)

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Valorie Baird 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 10, 2019
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 18

Look into clasp converters if you, like me, love earrings but don’t really want to get them pierced. You can turn tons of dangly earrings into clip ons. A pack of 28 or so is like $3 at Michael’s.

A good alternative if you don’t want the hassle 🙂

V

Marianne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 309

I have pierced both my ears multiple times for short periods and then let the holes close up again. The first times i used a needle and a piece of cardboard but later on I just pressed the studs right through by hand. I do not feel much pain at all, so that was no problem for me.

Now i have decided to keep the ones i did in August last year. It took some time to have them heal as I can wear studs or hoops at work but not at home because of my wife.

Marianne

Anne Preuss 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 258

Wow Marianne, you are one tough lady.  I envision you opening beer bottles with your navel while walking on hot coals bare foot. 🙂

Kelly Terry 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 26, 2018
    Replies: 12

Piercing is one thing I still want to do but in my current situation it’s not that easy with family and grown kids (of which my son keeps stating “no mutilation of the body” and is against any kind of piercing/tattoo). I feel I would need a good excuse to do it and haven’t found one yet.
    I’m not afraid of what somewhat distant people would say but family and close friends would notice and wonder.

When I was a few years younger (well, about 40 years) I was considering piercing and then I didn’t mostly because several other guys did it to show how tuff they where and I didn’t want to be associated with that gang of smoking shoplifting “tuff” guys.

Cherrie Llewellyn 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 10, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

Great topic Neha

For me I got my left ear pierced at eighteen, then had the same ear pierced again at age 20.  By the time I was turning 21 I started noticing that a lot of my friends that were into punk had both ears done. Two weeks after my 21st birthday I got my right ear done. I am a very observant person. By the time it was the year 2003 I had noticed that there were a lot of guys with both ears pierced. Later in life I ended up with one more piercing in each ear. Three in my left and two in my or right. I stopped caring on what people thought of me. Yes I had to take my studs out for my job. It was a pain but in the long run. When I get to go out, I can wear beautiful earnings. That are long and dangling. But when it is done and over with and have to go back to being dab, I put little hoops that are for guys. And I wear those day in and day out. I only take those out when I am en femme.

Cherrie

Daeyton Jayde 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 15, 2016
    Replies: 100

I have 3 in my right ear and 2 in my left. My tongue is pierced, and I had my navel pierced for a while , but kept snagging it and had to take it out and let it grow over. I did them all myself, and would Strongly recommend that you go to a professional to get it done. They will be straighter, look better, heal faster, etc.

Brianna Lynch 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 39

You can get a do it your self piercing tool at Wal-Mart . they have an assortment of pointed studs with protective caps for the tool , some of the studs are skin tone and rather small ( slightly noticable ) , just have to take your time to line up the holes before you pierce . I learned this the hard way and ended up with not one set but two sets to even them out.

Huggs Bri

Brianna Lynch 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 11, 2019
      Replies: 39

Hello Nena , I hope this is helpfull,

Huggs , your sister Brianna A Lynch

anne-marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2018
    Replies: 134

Wouldn’t recommend this to anybody else.

I peirced my own ears with a steralised sewing needle and a cork. Had some gold filled studs which I kept in for four weeks whilst of work taking them out daily and cleaning them by soeaking in TPC antiseptic then when I went back to work I would take the studs out in the morning, give them another clean in TCP when I got home and put the studs back in until the next morning. This is the second time I have done this and It has worked well on both times.

Not the best idea but I’m not paying the inflated prices for pro ear piercing and I really wanted pierced ears.

I’m thinking of going for another piercing so its 3 in each ear. Nobody has commented so I presume they cant see the holes but they might just not be bothered enough to say anything. Either way, doesn’t bother me.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

PY Marshall 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 21, 2018
      Replies: 64

Anne-Marie ,i did similar but i used half a potatoe and a large needle then bathed them with surgical spirit.It appears that they now tell you just to bathe them with salt water.I have a fabulous collection of earrings and i have never looked back. Pyxx.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 1746

Hi Girls!  Aliexpress on the internet sells devices for converting piercings into clasp type earings. When you do go for piercings…….pick small studs…you still need to be able to grasp and turn them while your ear lobe holes are healing as well as keeping them clean. I bought from E-bay my own piercing gun, studs and disinfectant/healing ointments for 60.00 dollars. Cheaper than getting them done professionally.

This worked very well and made me a side part-time job as well!  Today….so many men are wearing ear-rings that you would most likely not be noticed. Hope this helps……

Hugs………

Dame Veronica

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Imogen Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019
    Replies: 116

I was thinking about getting mine pierced. The girl in the shop I spoke to recommended very small clear plastic sleepers to stop them closing up, they are visible but don’t draw much attention [she said]. I looked into it and the clear plastic ones are REALLY cheap on ebay too.

I haven’t gone ahead but it’s still an idea I might pursue.

Imogen x

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 581

I’m looking forward to having both ears done in the next couple weeks with small keepers for a few weeks. Clip ons are getting too hard to find and the styles are pretty old school for my clothing of choice.

Tara April 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 27, 2019
    Replies: 22

I want my ears pierced also but I am waiting till the right time. For me it’s not the right time. I am going to wait at least 2 years till I get done with college and see what happens then!

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 258

Neha….I feel your pain.  I’ve been able to acquire a very small collection of clasp earrings that are nice but oh how I long to get my ears pierced and all the fashionable earrings out there.  Earrings are like shoes.  So many beautiful styles/designs…wish I could have them all.

Makenzie Raye 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 19, 2019
    Replies: 19

Got my left ear pierced when I was 18 and could legally go and get it done. Again left ear straight right ear gay. I later got a second hole in left ear and one in right also. More holes on left side I’m still good. Did this because it looked really funny to have one dangly earring when I dressed. Still in my early 20s I pierced each ear again. This time at the top in cartlidge. With earrings in people notice them. When I had to take them out for current job I just quit wearing them for years. Started again and I keep getting the comments when did you do that and i didn’t know you had your ears pierced. Even my mom asked when i did it. She must have forgotten. They do make small dots that are hard to see unless someone is looking closely but I’m not sure if they will use one of these when they pierce your ears.

Alice Eliot 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Replies: 21

Agree with Jennifer, I had my left ear done twice many years ago (punk/goth thing in my ‘formative years’) and wanted my right ear done. I had it done the morning before a flight to Spain for a holiday, nobody gave a second look (well, I say that but read below) Coming back home, I had to keep it hidden at work. So ….…. for the first week back at work, and for several weeks after, I put the stud in when I got in the car driving home, and kept it in until I arrived in the car-park the next morning.

A bit of hard work, but my right-ear piercing is sound these days, despite only being used at weekends. From initial piercing to healed hole was about five weeks, so you need to consider that sort of time scale. These days, I wear rings all weekend, nobody at work has ever questioned whether or not I have my ears pierced. In the UK, nobody really notices these days. So, is the ‘dot’ visible – no!

Going back to the right ear piercing, on holiday, in Menorca, with a large ‘diamonte’ (I asked for a gold stud, but hey-ho, that’s life) I did get a few strange looks, and a couple of propositions (in the UK left ear equals straight, right ear equals gay)- but hey, that’s why we do what we do !!

Jennifer Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 171

Don’t worry about it Neha, I had mine done without anyone knowing and unless I am wearing earrings no one notices.  The only problem is that you have to keep the stud in for several months.  What I did was to wear the studs or later earrings when I was alone.  I would take them out when I had to go out and put them back in when I got home.  Not the easiest thing to do but it worked for me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account