Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      C
      Lady

Does anyone else have their bellybutton pierced or other gem piercings?

I pierced both ears because it really sets off earrings in a beautiful way.  I don’t have plans to go farther than that.  Not really interested in eyebrows, nose, cheeks, tongue, lips or belly button.

As of now, I don’t even have pierced ears, although I wouldn’t have any problem doing it. Just haven’t.

I don’t think I’d do a naval piercing unless I lost a LOT of weight. I would consider a small nose stud, maybe. Doubtful, though.

Emily
      Lady

I have in the past had my eyebrows pierced. I would LOVE to have my belly button done, but I believe that would be more than my wife could handle at this point. Great question!

Kyle Eve
      Lady

I have both ears pierced and bellybutton.i had my ears pierced in middle school and then a girl friend wanted to get hers done and wanted me to go for support. I went with her and her mother and her mother signed fir me to get my bellybutton pierced. I am still really good friends and we both still have them pierced.

Darcy S.
      Lady

I’ve always had pieced ears well since I was like 16, but back in 1991 before gender specificity was assigned to what you have pierced I got both nipples and my belly button pierced. Today I only wear jewelry in my ears. Some silver lining about the nipple rings: Due to the repeated scarring in my nipples (from my nipples attempting to reject the jewelry numerous times) I have nice and firm nipples.

I do terribly miss my belly ring, but def not the problematic nips. 😉

C
        Lady

I love my piercings. I have both nipples, my belly button, my lower belly button, and 2 dermal piercings on each hip

I have both ears pierced twice as I love wearing earrings and I would consider a nose piercing but that would be my limit.

Perhaps I’m a little conservative (small c) in this respect but I think that some of the places people get piercings is just crazy!

Just saying.

Anne-Marie.

I have kicked around the ears, but I think my wife and I would both agree its a bad idea for me lol

C
        Lady

lol. Maybe you can do a hidden one? thank you for your input.

No piercings for Alice.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Yes but just ears- one hole in each though I MAY get a second set (still thinking about it-big NO to anywhere else LOL!
      Cyn

Anonymous

My wife and I have matching tragus & helix piercing in our left ears xx Tiff

five in my ears and one in my nose

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?