Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have two pastel pink bras: A padded bra and a unpadded bra with lace in the cups.

Pastel pink bras is so girlie. With lace is so sexy too.Two colors i like: Pink and Black. Black is so sexy too. I like white lace bras too.

Do you like pink/pastel pink bras? What colors do you like?

love pink and black and white, all look sexy and feminine, i love the body  bra and panties, the bra has a spot where i can put my boob inserts in and stays. love lacy bras and panties.

I love pink, blue, black and white. The more lace the better!!

I’m partial to purple.

Marie Claire….howdy.       I like black, beige, red. blue and some that are patterned. They must be lacy or somewhat sheer with 3-6 back hooks for support. And Over-bust corsets too.

Lady Veronica

I have several Lacey bra’s  and black, blue, flesh colored and an orange one and red ones they are so womanly and nice to wear. I would like to get a pink one. I think I have a purple and white ones also. Love em.

Hugs, Dana

Anonymous

I love pastel colors, especially in bras!  Pinks are my favorite too.  My favorite bra is a pink padded one with a touch of lace!

Kim

Courtney
      Lady

OMG more than half of my fem wardrobe is pastel pink!!!   Nothing more feminine than pink panties, bra, socks and nightgown…..yes….it would be appropriate to say I am a smidge infatuated with pink…..thx girls!!!

Anonymous

I really love black and white bras and panties!! Black lace is so sexy and feels great against my skin. I must say though that pink is very feminine and I might have to go shopping to find the perfect pink bra and panties!!

Kenzie

I love pink anything, panties, nylons, shoes ankle socks. You name it, if it comes in pink I’ll buy it! If it comes in pink lace!!!!!!

Green, purple, pink, and red.

Most of my bras are black, white and beige. Some have lace which I love and a few are padded. Next shopping trip for lingerie, I’ll be looking for a pink lace bra to go with a few pairs of pink panties I own. I just love getting dressed and going shopping.

Pink,red ,black and silver

I love Pink, and I love lace, but come to think of it I only have white, black, red, beige and one beautiful white bra that has little blue flowers on it. It’s gorgeous.  I don’t have a pink one yet, but it’s definitely on my list now.

Jessica

Now that you bring it up I desperately need a pink bra. I only have a blue/brown bra, and two sport bras, in grey and black. I really want to get more lacy bras and I want matching panties as well, especially in either black, red, or purple (my favorite color). I do plan on getting white bridal lingerie when I get married. I want to surprise the wife on our honeymoon.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?