• Creator
    Topic
    Rikki Jones
    Participant
    Registered On: September 2, 2020
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 24

Good morning Ladies,

I don’t know what has come over me but this site has made a profound impact on me in less than a week of regular involvement. I’ve been enveloped by the pink fog.

Last night I went out to a bar , underdressed. I very often underdress with my panties but last night I not only wore a bra as well but I wore it out of the house and even interacted with my son while wearing it. I even slept in it and am still wearing it and my black lace panties as I type this.

My only regret last night was that I didn’t wear a garter belt and nylons as well. I find myself unwilling to take it off. I just ordered five unlined bralettes from Amazon , which someone suggested and I’m hoping that I can wear them everyday without anyone noticing.

I’m dying to acquire a nice teddy set to wear to bed but that one will be tough to get away with. For the past week I’ve been obsessed with the forum and everything about this site to the point where I’m having a hard time getting anything done around the house and farm.

It’s a good thing that I’m retired and can set my own schedule. I’d welcome any suggestions on other lingerie items that are easily worn as underdressing and I’d like to know if lipstick can be quickly removed as I’d like to practice in my bathroom , even while my son is home.

This is amazing to me because to begin with dressing was all about sex and while that remains a huge part of it , as I feel sexy as hell when dressing , now I have a burning desire to be able to pass as a woman and venture out.

I’m by no means ready for that giant step yet , but I want to practice with my makeup as my profile pic proved to me that properly made up , I’ll be able to pass. How can I practice and develop my makeup skills with a nineteen year old around?

Help … The fog has got me in it’s grip.

Hugs and kisses , Rikki

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 433

Hi Rikki,

As you’ve discovered, CDH has a way of bringing the girl out in all of us. That’s a good thing. But she can be pretty demanding. As the other ladies have said, take it slow.

I agree that coming out to your son would let you be yourself at home. Based on your comments, I’ll assume that’s not happening anytime soon. I’d encourage you to think about it though. Getting caught happens and it never goes well. Always better for family to find out on YOUR terms.

If you’re able, getting a hotel in another city would give you a chunk of time to practice makeup and dress up. Also, most larger cities have a significant LGBTQ community. You’d likely find welcoming businesses, online resources, and people to talk to. Something to consider.

Hugs, Emily

Mika Malone
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: November 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 557

The easiest (or hardest) thing is to come out to your son about it. The younger generation is a lot more open minded about these kinds of things. You might be pleasantly surprised by his reaction and be able to pursue this as you wish without any secrecy. Obviously, you know him better than I but it would definitely make things a lot easier if it were out in the open.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Regine Rich
        Princess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 534

That can go either way, Mika.
        My son recently had a discussion with me, he is in his late 30’s and in that talk crossdressing came up as a sidebar to other things, and I found out he truly believes it is a mental health problem. I argued a bit, then let the comment’s pass, as we are both stubborn mules and dont change our thinking without a hammer and crowbar, and the conversation moved on, but I know it will be a long, long time before I would get acceptance, or even tolerance, from him.
        Luckily? he lives a distance away, and we only see each other once in awhile. If, by chance I’m caught by him, I suppose I’ll deal with it then, but I’m not in any way looking forward to that.
        Regine

2 users thanked author for this post.
          Mika Malone
          Duchess - Annual

Point taken. Luckily, you were able to feel out the subject and make a decision from there.

Araminta Purdy
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 245

PS: Hide the credit cards!

Araminta, EWOTNW

Araminta Purdy
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 245

Now you are throughly addicted and never will be free of the urge. We have you in the palms of our hands and you are ours to play with at will.

*evil, cackling laughter fading into the darkness*

Araminta, Evil Witch of the Northwest.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 791

Rikki, this site, all the great ladies and  the inspiration here is positively addicting.

There’s no help for the pink fog but to float where it takes you…….

What a sweet trip it is!

Kitty Van Curen
      Lady
      Registered On: November 3, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 151

Hi hun! An awesome way to get make up off quickly and hassle free is using Micellar water. It’s a little spendy, but I totally advise getting this as part of your regular make-up kit. You can remove anything with one wipe of a cotton wool ball! It won’t damage or irritate your skin, you can re-apply immediately if you need..It’s a must-have!

I truly hope this helps!

Best wishes!

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: July 26, 2020
        Topics: 50
        Replies: 1431

Thanks Kitty

I use micellar water too and it’s wonderful…well worth trying!!

Grace x

Mika Malone
        Duchess - Annual

I second this recommendation. I was practicing makeup for the first time tonight and used this after a few mistakes and when I was done practicing. It removes even the heaviest, dried on, liquid eyeliner and mascara quickly and easily. It should remove lipstick even faster.

Regine Rich
      Princess

Lol,congrats Rikki. I too am enveloped in the fog, I have worn a b cup bra with foam inserts to work all week, and under my coverall’s, no one notices. I also put on perfume every morning, so I smell nice 24/7. This fog is THICK, lol, and I love it
      Regine

Robyn Devine
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 24, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 517

Rikki

With all respect and care, my first suggestion is breathe and relax!  Especially with a 19 yr old around! I know that part exactly because my 19 yr old just moved out a couple months ago.

Of course we Girls want you to move forward, but not recklessly.  If possible, experiment when he isnt home.  Not to mention Im sure you have higher priorities like house/finances etc.  So don’t let that go downhill.  Again…dont want to stop you, just let off the gas a little.

I can also agree 100% that coming here definitely lights a fire under one’s tush.  In just a month of me being here, I feel I’ve travelled at light speed.  It will all come together when its supposed to, there’s no rush.

xo -Robyn 🤗❤️

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Replies: 221

You tell people at YOUR pace. It’s your life. As to lipstick/color/gloss whatever, you can find one that matches your natural lip color, and wear it all the time, it’s what i do, even at work. Either nobody noticed yet, or they didn’t have the balls to mention it.

Julie Carson
      Lady
      Registered On: October 26, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 37

I just love what the pink fog does to big strong men. Giggles. Oh look out Rikki its the pink fog fairy tosssing her magic dust in the air.

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 1431

Rikki

Take it slowly and at a pace that suits you……but enjoy it!!…in a week here you are realising already that your feelings are real and getting stronger…..and you are not alone, girl.

It’s time to admit already your fate is sealed, once you are fogbound, there really is no escape…

Huggs, grace xx

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 31
      Replies: 730

“How can I practice and develop my makeup skills with a nineteen year old around?”

By telling him.

Rikki Jones
        Duchess

Thanks Celeste but this whole thing is moving way too fast and I’m not ready to share with any other than you girls , at least for now.

Cindy Lou
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: November 18, 2020

Only my wife knows. I could easily tell my daughter she’s totally cool, the problem is the potential damage I’d do to her for what will seem to her like losing her Father. I wouldn’t even consider telling him atm, when the time is right by all means, but imo this is not it.

Rikki Jones
            Duchess

You are absolutely correct Cindy Lou. This is about more than me. I know that the kids today are much more broadminded and tolerant than when I was growing up and I know that they would eventually accept me but I don’t think it’s fair to burden them with that kind of weight at the present moment just so that I can feel better about myself.

Roberta Broussard
            Baroness
            Registered On: July 20, 2020
            Topics: 4
            Replies: 62

Glad to hear you say that. Don’t force it. Its not about you, they are still kids.

Regine Rich
            Princess

Your right, Rikki, and if I may say, you need to get comfortable yourself, before widening things. If it’s only been a week, you are still in the holy cow, thats me, part of this life, and I would go slow and easy.
            just my opinion,
            Hugs, Regine

Cindy Lou
            Baroness - Annual
            Registered On: November 18, 2020

Bingo! You got this Rikki.

Mika Malone
            Duchess - Annual

This is probably true for most people. I’m one of those “grab the bull by the horns” kinda person. I can really relate to what Rikki is going through but my circumstances are, perhaps, different. I came out to my family before diving into the deep end and that’s made a world of difference for me. Even though it’s out in the open, I’ve been easing them into this gradually. I have worn my heels for a week and a half in my men’s clothes even though I would love to wear my cute skirt. First ever makeup practice was tonight in the breakfast nook with the whole family nearby. My wife didn’t look over at all but we had a good conversation about makeup afterwards. My decisions at home are a day by day, moment by moment kind of thing. You’ll know when the time is right.

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 854

It’s no use fighting it Rikki, abandoned yourself to your destiny and it’s care.

Bobbi Sue
      Registered On: September 15, 2020
      Replies: 114

I used to think, “I need to take my makeup and dress off so i can go to the store.”

Then I had a come-to-Jesus event that made me realize it’s ok to be me. I’ll own it.

Nowadays I think, “I need to put on my makeup and dress so i can go to the store.”

Rikki Jones
        Duchess

I’m by no means ready for that Bobby Sue , especially where I live but I’d really like to get in some practice with making myself up even if my boy is around but without him finding out.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.