Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Recently I bought a couple of Amolux ruby breast forms.

I’m so happy with them and they are really nice to wear.

Now I’ve worn them for 72 hours straight and had two showers with them glued to my chest and of course also slept with them, everything has been wonderfull until this morning when I had to remove them as a couple of friends would drop by to get some brunch. It was awful and I immediately missed my breasts so much that I seriously began to check out the costs for having implants and I’m still deep in the pink fog and seriously considering getting implants. They would probably only be in the size A or B as it would be possible for me to conceal them with the right clothing when in male mode. I’m only out to 4 persons of which one is my recent SO. I haven’t discussed this or told her about this and don’t think its something she would approve.

What do you think about it and have you been there ?

Am I unknowingly on the road to transgender?

love Clarissa

I would say YES, and it’s a one way road with no U turns, ask me how I know…LOL

My crossdressing was always done with the innate feelings that I was transgender and would someday have to go down that road. I have done so and now live as a woman.

It is something you need to figure out and make a decision that is yours alone.

Hugs, Lauren M

Thank you Lauren.

Your answer scares me but in the same time also gives me some peace since you answer confirms my suspicion. I will have to consider my route very carefully and need some more time as it will alter my life completely.

At this moment I just really miss the weight of my breasts(my forms) the weight, the jiggle and the pull of the skin, the totally mesmerizing feeling of having breasts. If I decide to transition fully I will opt for bigger implant like C or D.

This pink fog almost makes me dizzy

Anonymous
      Lady

Yep wearing nice forms is wonderful.

Seems you’re deep in the pink fog with short visibility and I can understand that mindset. I always hate having to take my forms off and will wear them just as long as possible even taking unnecessary risks. There is something special and triggering about having that weight and lovely shape on our chest… and the beautiful bras! Like many, I wish I could just wear them all day, every day, every place I go and would but for society.

I think that after a bit when the fog clears you will realize the expense and trouble of getting implants is too much unless you really are going to fully transition. Also, I’ve read many GG’s who have implants are unhappy with them claiming they make them sick… idk.

So while it may be exciting to think about having implants its also only a fantasy for many of us. I suggest you wear your forms as often as possible and hope that eases your pain.

I had a friend who wore C cup forms every day throughout his daily life without presenting female. I asked him how people reacted and what did he tell those who inquired. He said most looked but said nothing and when asked about it he told them he had a strong female side and his therapist told him to wear the forms as a comfort item like some people have comfort pets. So we can have “comfort” bras and forms now if you’re so bold.

Thank you Michelle, you are right I think I’m almost suffocating in the pink fog and the cause could be that it’s the first time I have had them attached for so long in a row. Removing them this morning almost made me vomit.

Its a very good idea with just wearing my forms all the time, and I can just tell curious people that It’s a side effect of some medication I get for my prostata , testosterone blocking agents are well known for that. As as surgeon I’ve seen quite a lot of male boobs and some were at least C-D in size. I’ll have to wait until I don’t work anymore and then just gradually use bigger and bigger forms until I can wear my size C always, and then see where it takes me.

thank you again for an excellent plan.

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Clarissa.

I used to get a bit depressed whenever I had to go completely drab so now I always underdress and will wear my small silicone “enhancers” in a bra often out in public. They give me about a B chest which is noticeable so its always with an oversized shirt or jacket. Sometimes people will notice but nothing has been said. I love wearing my forms whenever I can.

Michelle you and I have a lot in common, I also get a little depressed when I have to wear male clothes and I detest my male underwear, almost always underdressed to a certain degree.  I have also used my smal silicone enhancers quite a lot and also my NuBra they all gives a good feeling but nothing compares to the feel of the real forms. They will be useful though as a road to wear the real forms all the time. I must begin now to talk about prostate problems and maybe also complain a little over growing breasts,  LOL

Roberta Broussard
            Duchess - Annual

I like that idea. Would give you a valid reason for wearing a Bra as well.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

That is a great idea, Michelle. A ‘comfort bra’. I already confuse people when I have my nails done. For a lot of my dressing I don’t care but I will keep that advice in mind for others that have similar concerns.

. Cassie

Hello Clarissa,

As far as knowing if you are indeed trans, I have seen a psychologist at diffrent times (twice now) to help clarify that question for myself. Theres a simple test consisting of ten questions the therapist can ask you to determine if you are or not. I foundcthat I personally am not. So,im a,non-transitioning cross-dresser and likely to remain so.

Nothing wrong with asking a professional opinion.
      Love, Aurora B.

I do have a different take on this Clarissa. I too adore the feeling of breast with the weight on my chest and the jiggle with movement when I wear my forms with glue and no bra. I do this quite often but if I had implants the thrill and excitement may go away and the feeling is taken for granted and the experience not the same. I would think too the pink fog would eventual disappear and we dont want that since its a big part of the whole experience

What type of affect does the glue have on your skin ?

Hi Carole, the glue doesn’t affect my skin at all so far, it’s a nuisance to get of but I’m considering self adhesive forms as they are easier to handle for everyday use. My problem for now is that I long for my forms whenever they are in their box.

Roberta Broussard
            Duchess - Annual

I found that the adhesive sold at the “Breast Form Store” works really good and is easier to remove and clean up than Hollisters. Hollisters became very hard to find recently and I was compelled to try another brand. A little bit of spray goes a long way. Just use something disposable to spread it around the breast form. particularly the outer rim. I wear a C cup. I found that Ican even remove the forms for a shower and reattach them after and the adhesive still sticks. I like wearing them in the shower but it’s good to scrub the skin every couple of days. Just to keep it clean.  No issues with skin at all.

Hi Deborah

You are right, it may just be the deep pink fog I’m in right now which confuses me and getting implants may take the fog away when having breasts becomes the everyday normal for me. At the moment I’m so deep inside the fog that dressing becomes more and more my normal way and that is what makes me wonder if I’m on my way to transition.

Hormones may be a good direction but they come with other side affects that you have to manage. I totally understand  how you feel.  Think this through well.

Thank you Carole.

I’ve been on hormones 15 years ago trying to grow breasts but had to stop because of emotional bouts, it gave me some growth of my left breast and I still have a flat right side and an AA size but completely flat on the right side. I’m turning 67 this year and the risk of getting thrombosis with the hormones makes me not the best candidate for hormones, but back then the hormones was very exiting and felt very good on my breasts.

Well girls, in the beginning of September I decided to give HRT a try again and this time I have had no emotional bouts, no flashing and no sweating. Boobs are a little sore feels good though and growing, unfortunately one is bigger than the other. nipples have grown to a really nice size and are darker in color. Planning to continue for another 4 months to see them grow, crossing my fingers they will end up almost symmetric in size. My pink fog has faded so I’m able to think of other subjects than crossdressing, even though I feel my boobs almost all the time.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Hey I just stumbled onto this thread.

I’m a bit younger and have been on HRT 15 months.  The challenges you mentioned last May (DVT, uneven growth) can be mitigated with a good program.  Obviously a good doc is crucial.  Estradiol valerate injections are the safest way to maintain good estradiol levels.  Progesterone often helps with uneven growth and breast fullness.  Most docs will want you to be on E for a year before adding P though.

HRT is a marathon.  It takes years to grow breasts.  Be careful about getting a BA too soon.  The results don’t look good if there isn’t much breast tissue to work with.

Hi Celeste, I guess I gave an answer to you also in my answer to Carole, I have tried hormones but had to stop because of the emotional effects, I would start to cry for nothing like my mother did when in menopause.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?