• This topic has 23 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls,

I had a pink fog moment and everything showed up this weekend. Two pair of shoes, five dresses, two body suits and only one skirt. All of them were on clearance so I had to. I finally got to try them on tonight. A bit overwhelming and I can wear a size 10.  Size 12 still looks good but I want the 10. Just need to work the midsection. The body suits in a 10 do make me look fat and nothing matches.
      This weekend I am going out shopping. Hitting the goodwill store first. Probably dressed in drabness, but I will underdress and I might wear my new knee high flat boots if they fit under my jeans.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Octavia…

Love the quote.  ” all of them were on clearance, so I had to”….

oh yes…haha

because I live in a permanent pink fog, everywhere I go there’s always something I like….do we ever stop looking for a bargain???…

I actually think that as girls, we definitely develop the super power of ” reduction detecting”…… so much more than a male can…..

Supergrace…..able to leap tall buildings to whatever floor the sale is on !!!

Grace❤️❤️

Be Careful Octavia,

I like Grace live in a almost constant pink fog and Its easy to over spend and get in trouble with the S/O.

Huggs Patty

Patty I also love in the pink stuff 24/7. I have developed the super power to over spend, even when only essential shops are open. Fortunately I’m single so no SO to tell me off.

Hi Patty, who’s gonna buy them if not us. We’re doing them a favour really.

I do love the feel of new clothes though, especially when you’ve been waiting for it for a while. Sounds like an amazing haul.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Oh, that Pink Fog! Last week, I ordered a dress, on sale from Dillard’s; then,later the same day ordered two more. The next day, it was a denim skirt from JC Penney, followed by three more dresses the following day. My closet’s already over-crowded, but they were on sale – and so pretty; how can a girl resist?

Bettylou

Anonymous

Quick riddle….

What’s the difference between a truck with no steering wheel and Bettylou???

…..absolutely nothing, they are both out of control!!!!!….

Welcome to my world, haha

Anonymous

Ouch! The truth can be painful, sometimes…but shopping is so-oo-o much fun.

Hugs,
          Bettylou

I’m not sure we can. I’m enjoying it very much though. It’s funny because my male me could cares little for a sale. I just get what I need and am done. Now it’s like, oh I need jewellery, make up, shoes. How could I forget shoes. Great times

Sivvi

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Congratulations on getting all your things! Hope you do well at the thrift stores too.

So I had my pink fog moment last weekend, when I bought 3 new dresses and a pair of shoes online, then my wife was shopping online at a place we often shop at and added a purple velvet mini dress for me to her order. I still haven’t got the things, perhaps by the end of the week I’ll get something.

My shopping was from Le Chateau a chain store which is going out of business. They sell fairly high and stylish clothes for men and women and I often admired their clothes, but I’d never bought anything from them because even on sale the prices were rather high. Now with things 60-75% off I find them much more affordable.

Amy

I’ve had my pink fog moments over the last few weeks. Same store. The clothes are beautiful and with the current sale the prices are hard to beat. I have not got everything yet. I’ll likely end up with 3 skirts, 3 dresses, 5 tops, 2 blazers, 2 pants, 2 scarves, 1 blet. I may be missing a few more things. All for under 300 (Canadian). I just need to find the time to wear them all.

Sivvi

Anonymous

Amy,

Those are great deals; do they take US orders? The Pink Fog is overtaking me again.

Bettylou

Amy Myers
          Baroness

I believe so, but you have to enter that you’re from the US somewhere.

Amy

Hah! Octavia…

Went to the two dollar shop and bought five garments! Even a Calvin Klein silk shirt! Pink fog indeed! Though I had to delete a couple of item I had held online.
      Sadly, I’m a pretty big girl… not so fat but 6’1” and 220lbs (old money so it’s approximate) 185 and 97 kgs. Have you ever seen such a shabby selection for larger ladies? I would be ashamed if I was a designer for larger women! I hope they reserve a special place in hell for those that produce such wilful rubbish! In fact, it’s makes me really angry… that women have received such a raw deal if they are larger than a size 10uk.
      However, with enough trawling through the rubbish one can find the odd gem. All a matter of having one’s wardrobe in one’s head.

Let’s lift a glass to… the Pink Fog!

Love Polly 💖💕💘💝💞💓🌷🌸🎀💅🏼👙🏩💄🧠👛👚🐷🐽🎟💒🛍🤪

Anonymous
      Lady

I just got a delivery of panties and bralettes from MeUndies. This is the first time I have ordered from them and the items are super comfortable and cute as can be. I have some items coming from Old Navy, denim skirt 2 bikini bottoms and 2 tops. Right not there are some killer deals on-line at most stores. Also have 4 tops and 1 dress coming from Venus. Yep the fog hits hard and the only way out is to order some new spring clothing.

Sandy

LOL – I recently went on a pink fog spree and bought several mesh, chain dresses that I have yet to actually wear. Tried on though and they look hot. 😉

I had a most pleasant surprise on my porch Saturday when I stepped out to check the mail.   Two lovely packages addressed for Paula.  I couldn’t remember ordering anything recently and all of my previous orders were accounted for, I thought.

Turned out that I was mistaken.   Two very pretty and soft Challis blouses, one black and one white, from Torrid, and a new Sundress from Riviera Sun in light gray with Cobalt Blue print highlights in the second package.

Everything fit wonderfully, even wore the sundress out on Sunday ( it was low 80’s F with NO wind) to my sisters.  Had to do some digging in my comps history, but found the wine fueled, pink fog evening that I had ordered them a couple of weeks ago.  Apparently, pink fog can also induce a little temporary amnesia.   Or maybe it was the wine.  Oh my, have to start another clinical study to see if I can replicate the cause and effect.

What is a girl to do?

PaulaF

My pink fog struck me quite differently. Since coming out Beth has wanted to get back to some of the things she enjoyed when she was younger. Although I question whether she has matured and aged much!

Anyway, she wanted a Barbie collection again! Do you know how expensive Barbie has become?!!!! So the pink fog enveloped me and we started shopping. I want this one and that one and of course we need Ken. And Skipper. And Chelsea. And Midge. And Ken’s friend. OMG! We’re over $550! Ok, let’s cut this down and shop for some cheaper knock-off dolls.

There are no knock-off Ken dolls so we’re stuck with him but there are dozens of knock-off Barbies and friends. Wound up with a bakers dozen dolls and some outfits for $350 after discounts.

Ok Beth, that’s all the dolls you can have until next Christmas!

😲🤑😭

Beth

Anonymous

Thankfully my pink fog has subdued a little, after ordering 3 skirts, 1 dress, 1 asymmetrical top, corset belt, gloves and a cute necklace… just the waiting game for it to turn up, could be any day now 😬

Yea when the pink fog takes over I feel like wonder woman and have no inhibitions shopping out in public. Guys have no clue what an exhilerating experience it can be

Anonymous

I keep telling myself ok but this the last thing. My drawers are full. And still I’m always looking. I think part of my problem is the models always look so good.

Anonymous

Right now I’m yearning for a good dose of pink fog, I want to totally lose myself in it.

Anonymous

I spent part off the day at VS , bought lots of cute items.. giggles

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?