Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Black Friday and Cyber Monday happened.  Of course that doesn’t change anything.  Retailers are all-in on getting your business money during the holiday shopping season!  Sales galore!

How many of you will have a Pink Shopping Day (or several) with a girly purchase online or in a store?

I’m still shopping for a cute holiday outfit to wear to a Christmas party.

Happy Holidays!

/EA

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Emily Alt.
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

Mine was pink Thursday as I didn’t shop today. I bought a nice wide pleat skirt in a thrift store as it is the end of the month as the coffers are a bit slim. I find that I get deals all through the year that are a match for the deals on offer.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Love that Angela!  Any day can be Pink!

Wish I had better luck with thrift stores.  I rarely find things that fit my big girl bod.

Angela Booth
          Hostess

I was lucky as the skirt was a style I had been looking for. The label showed it was U.K 10, which is too small, but I thought it looked my size so measured the band and on checking the label it was an E.U 40 – which should be a 12 and it fits perfectly. I have become quite savvy with sizing now as makes vary and where they are made also makes a difference. I am a shoe size seven and have found shoes of smaller sizes fitting and the smallest dress size was a 10 and I am 12/14. So if in doubt it pays to measure.

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

You wear size 7 shoes?  I hate you!  Just kidding.  I wear 12/13.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I did most of my shopping over the last 2 weeks as stores started many of their Black Friday deals earlier than usual. No way do I want to go into a store today when it’s such a zoo.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

That’s true Fiona.  Most deals were available well before Black Friday and will continue thru the end of December.  I normally wouldn’t get anywhere near a shopping center today.  But I procrastinated on a Torrid return and have to get it done, so I figured I’d do some shopping while I’m there.  Might as well make the best of it right?

/EA

Hi Emily,  Like you I was looking for a holiday dress.  Unfortunately I struck out at Posh and have to continue hunting.  Happy holidays and may the Pink be with you!  Marg

I would love to shop, but me and crowds dont get along. I have a problem with being around large crowds my anxiety and ptsd plays heck with me. Hugs, Allysa

I know the feelings of anxiety all to well, with being around large groups of people, and PTSD, you a0re not alone Allysa.

H.

Hi Emily,Its Michelle.I was out and about today looking for a faux leather skirt or a nice pair of faux leather pants.I came close at Loft but the pants fit ladies of shorter size.I am 5’11” and the pants,although very nice ,were six inches too short.Struck out at Macy s and Dillards too. O well,my charge cards will live for another day.hahahaha.Hugs Michelle.

Hi Emily,

Good luck searching for your holiday outfit.  I’ll shop on line first and likely venture out later in the day.

Alice

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Still looking Alice.  Some cute tops beckoned but they stayed on the rack.  However, I may have found a sparkly dress in my closet.  One I forgot about.  If it fits and looks good I’m done!  We’ll see.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Unfortunately I had to work Friday and Saturday And be working my new job at Torrid on Sunday. I have Monday off And intend to do some shopping then, including Torrid where I can now use my new employee discount — can’t wait for Monday.

. Cassie

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

If we lived closer Cassie I’d definitely shop at your Torrid.

I bought a new dress today on ebay

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Need to try eBay someday.  I know some deals can be had.

Anonymous

I picked up a womens wristwatch on Amazon. Now I can stop borrowing my wife’s good ones.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Happy for you and your wife Steph!

Unfortunately not Emily, I can’t buy anything online because I’m married and my wife will see what I’ve bought, maybe i could sneak out to the shop’s and buy myself some new lingerie and sneak them back in to the house with out her finding out X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I guess I waited for Pink Monday. Torrid sent me an e-mail. Help!

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I’ve been on Torrid too.  Their holiday stuff is selling fast!  Good luck finding something!

I bought a pair of leggings, a tunic and a cute pair of flats. I think they will all go very well together. The entire order was about what the flats would have been at regular price.

I hope you found the holiday outfit you were looking for.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’d love to buy additional clothing as well as other items online, but for several reasons, that’s behind me now.  In the past, I bought a lot online (only once going into a store – in drab – and purchasing something) but I feel I’m at an age where for the most part I really don’t need much of anything as well as not needing anything to show up at the door. Years ago, I had a PO box near where I worked, but that’s really not practical anymore.

Hugs, ChloëC

Anonymous

So took advantage of pink Monday and got a few outfits and a new wig. Now the hard part. Wait for them to arrive 😂

I stopped doing Black Fridays years before I began my current stage of feminine expression. Also since my CDing is secret from my wife I don’t do Cyber Mondays or order things on-line; can’t risk her intercepting packages of girly items and I prefer to shop in store.

I did buy a lite weight sweater the day before Thanksgiving at Wal-Mart. It’s a vertical “ribbed” material with a v-neck ending in a gathered twist. The color is lite tan/beige with gold sparkle flakes. I also stopped at Target and found a red satin-like inter-looped string bikini. On Saturday I went back to Target and bought two more of the same panty, except in black and burgundy. There are some other women’s clothes that I have my eye on that I hope to get before the end of the Christmas shopping season.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Does anyone remember when stores use to have a special day where they catered to men shopping for their wives /girlfriends? I often wondered just how many of those men were shopping for themselves. I did.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I vaguely remember them and I think your suspicions are correct….most were shopping for themselves.

Carolyn Kay
          Baroness - Annual

Guess I aged myself with my reply, lol.

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

Yeah well you’re in good company here Kay!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Today I went shopping….in my closet.  Found 3 cute outfits for that Christmas party I’m attending.  Totally forgot about them.  A sequined dress and 2 blingy pantsuits.  Box checked!

Now I have to decide which one to wear….

I may still have a Pink Shopping Day….a girl can never have too many accessories!

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

I did some in person shopping Sunday, and the rest of the week have been on Amazon

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?